grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016

Attachments

• upload_2018-5-1_17-44-39.png
    upload_2018-5-1_17-44-39.png
    234.3 KB · Views: 40
Chinese Restaurant Must Pay $10K for Asking Black Customers to Prepay for Meal

Something libertarian can fix. After all, what's the difference between paying in front and after?

Only those up to no good makes a big deal out of it. After a few time coming I am sure people will accept you.

You ask, “After all, what's the difference between paying in front and after?” The answer is: there is no difference. The Black guy paid the same whether he paid before the meal or afterwards.

The problem is that he was the ONLY ONE who was required to pay in advance. White patrons could pay after the meal, but he could not. There was an insinuation that the man was dishonest, that he would eat and sneak. There was no credible reason to support this assumption and the disparate treatment was properly deemed to be racial discrimination.

I have been to buffet-style restaurants that required everyone to pay in advance because they had a problem with people eating and leaving without paying. There is no problem as long as EVERYONE is required to pay in advance. Treating people differently because of race is a definite no-no.

Something libertarian can fix. After all, what's the difference between paying in front and after?

Only those up to no good makes a big deal out of it. After a few time coming I am sure people will accept you.

You ask, “After all, what's the difference between paying in front and after?” The answer is: there is no difference. The Black guy paid the same whether he paid before the meal or afterwards.

The problem is that he was the ONLY ONE who was required to pay in advance. White patrons could pay after the meal, but he could not. There was an insinuation that the man was dishonest, that he would eat and sneak. There was no credible reason to support this assumption and the disparate treatment was properly deemed to be racial discrimination.

I have been to buffet-style restaurants that required everyone to pay in advance because they had a problem with people eating and leaving without paying. There is no problem as long as EVERYONE is required to pay in advance. Treating people differently because of race is a definite no-no.
But treating people differently because of political leanings is now acceptable. I am going to open 3 franchises, and before you are served a meal, you must first give your political affiliation.

But treating people differently because of political leanings is now acceptable. I am going to open 3 franchises, and before you are served a meal, you must first give your political affiliation.

In certain states political affiliation is protected.

Remember this is Canada, so different rules apply, although most US states also forbid this.

Even if most of their "dine and dash" perpetrators are black, they can't do this.

I suggest a big burly Chinese guy by the door as a fix to the situation.

Go right ahead. Good luck.

NOT ANY MORE.......Bwaaaaaahhhaaaaahhaaaaa. Liberals make the rules, I am going full force with those rules against the liberal tards....
Judge rules bars can discriminate against Trump supporters
A Manhattan judge ruled Wednesday that a bar could legally kick out a supporter of President Trump.
Plaintiff Greg Piatek was kicked out of The Happiest Hour watering hole on West 10th Street in January 2017 for wearing the familiar “Make America Great Again” cap.
“Anyone who supports Trump — or believes in what you believe — is not welcome here! And you need to leave right now because we won’t serve you!” the staff told Mr. Piatek, according to the Philadelphia accountant’s suit.

NOT ANY MORE.......Bwaaaaaahhhaaaaahhaaaaa. Liberals make the rules, I am going full force with those rules against the liberal tards....
A Manhattan judge ruled Wednesday that a bar could legally kick out a supporter of President Trump.
Plaintiff Greg Piatek was kicked out of The Happiest Hour watering hole on West 10th Street in January 2017 for wearing the familiar “Make America Great Again” cap.
“Anyone who supports Trump — or believes in what you believe — is not welcome here! And you need to leave right now because we won’t serve you!” the staff told Mr. Piatek, according to the Philadelphia accountant’s suit.

because NY doesn't include political affiliation in it's discrimination laws for Public accommodations, but ironically does for employment.

because NY doesn't include political affiliation in it's discrimination laws for Public accommodations, but ironically does for employment.
If another state decides what I am doing against political enemies is wrong, I will just use the "equal protection" clause. What is good for the goose is good for the gander...

If another state decides what I am doing against political enemies is wrong, I will just use the "equal protection" clause. What is good for the goose is good for the gander...

Not sure that would work, but it would jam things up in court for a while. Good luck.

If dine-and-dash is a legitimate problem they have and even if most perpetrators are non-white, in order to be fair, the prepay policy should be imposed on everyone.

If I would asked to pay up front, it wouldn't bother me. That is what we have to do already at the gas stations so why not anywhere else and yes I am a white person if that matters any.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Not allowing negroes into the restaurant would solve this problem.

Forum List

Back