Ashley Judd Sues Harvey Weinstein for Sexual Harassment, Defamation and 'Retaliatory Conduct'

AsianTrumpSupporter

Platinum Member
Feb 26, 2017
Democratic People's Republique de Californie
Ashley Judd Sues Harvey Weinstein for Sexual Harassment, Defamation and 'Retaliatory Conduct'

...In the lawsuit... which was filed with the Los Angeles County Superior Court on Monday, Judd claims that Weinstein disparaged her to director Peter Jackson, which led to her not being cast in the Oscar-winning Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Berlin Station actress, she was in talks to star as a major character in the film until, unbeknownst to her at the time, Weinstein allegedly shot down the idea, telling Jackson that she was a "nightmare" on set." data-reactid="24">According to the Berlin Station actress, she was in talks to star as a major character in the film until, unbeknownst to her at the time, Weinstein allegedly shot down the idea, telling Jackson that she was a "nightmare" on set.

ABC News’ Amy Robach[/a] on Monday, Judd addressed the allegations made in her lawsuit.

"I lost career opportunity. I lost money. I lost status and prestige and power in my career as a direct result of having been sexually harassed and rebuffing the sexual harassment," Judd said. "My career opportunities, after having been defamed by Harvey Weinstein, were significantly diminished. ... My career was damaged because I rebuffed Mr. Weinstein's sexual advances."

Judd's suit also includes detailed allegations from other actresses, including Uma Thurman and Salma Hayek, who claim Weinstein threatened to damage their acting careers as well.

The actress is suing for defamation, sexual harassment, intentional interference with prospective economic advantage and unfair competition...

Hopefully, Harvey Weinstein gets the same end result as Bill Cosby.

^^^ I agree that if he is guilty of what she is accusing him of, he should not get away with it, but she is making it sound like he made her lose everything when she still scored plenty in her life.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

While I know of course that Weinstein is a sexual predator, we have a "witness credibility" problem with this Judd dried-up old whore. She was the pig, the c*nt, who had a screaming meltdown, blaming Trump for her sloppy menstrual habit and "getting blood on her genes." And since she's over 50, I find it very, very difficult to believe this trashy whore is still having her period. As far as I'm concerned, this wretched life support system for a vagina deserves Weinstein. I'm happy about any misfortune that happens to this female-like creature.

Forum List

Back