Reseda mother who allegedly killed her children was accused of paranoia, mental instability during custody fight

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
“She temporarily lost custody of the children to their father - but on March 26 the judge awarded joint custody and set another court date for April 14.”

So everyone is rioting against this judge....right?

I hope the judge kills themselves from the weight of the guilt.

“She temporarily lost custody of the children to their father - but on March 26 the judge awarded joint custody and set another court date for April 14.”

So everyone is rioting against this judge....right?

I hope the judge kills themselves from the weight of the guilt.

With the children's wellbeing at stake, it's too bad they didn't get a psych eval first before giving the kids back. But in the judge's favor, you need evidence to take custody from a parent. Parents fighting for custody say all kinds of shit.

When I was dealing with a total nutcase of a parent in court, the easiest way to show it to a judge was get our attorney to put the parent on the stand; it never failed to demonstrate the problem. Psych evals, even court ordered ones (which courts hate to do because they have to pay for it) take many weeks if not months to arrange and complete. It sounds as if these two didn't have lawyers, though.

Forum List

Back