Researcher's request for records on 20-year-old RCMP case would cost $21M to process, government says

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Canada and "liberty" should never be spoken in the sentence unless it is to criticize us.

Toronto Police Services, Ontario Provincial Police, Durham Regional Police, RCMP, Peel Police are NOT your ally. You should be weary of partnering with said police forces on any issue nevermind emulating us.

The man filed an access request with Library and Archives Canada in January upon learning of another applicant’s struggle to obtain the large cache of records from a two-decade-old RCMP corruption probe.

Library and Archives cited the multimillion-dollar processing cost in trying to persuade the federal information ombudsman to allow the latest request to be dismissed because it was vexatious or made in bad faith.

In April, information commissioner Caroline Maynard refused permission and, as a result, Library and Archives is now processing the man’s access request — although it says up to 65 years will be needed to do so.

The Canadian Press has agreed not to identify the requester, a public servant in the National Capital Region who is concerned the publicity would be detrimental to his career.

Canada and "liberty" should never be spoken in the sentence unless it is to criticize us.
After you look at the 'countries' statistics, you're going to have a difficult time finding any country with the credentials to criticize Canada on liberties.

You're still not dealing with your personal problem of your resentment of authority. You've become all about whining and complaining about police and government. You should move to the US and then you'll have lots to complain about.

After you look at the 'countries' statistics, you're going to have a difficult time finding any country with the credentials to criticize Canada on liberties.

You're still not dealing with your personal problem of your resentment of authority. You've become all about whining and complaining about police and government. You should move to the US and then you'll have lots to complain about.

You are part of the problem while I at least try to be part of the solution by exposing it and ensuring Canadas allies and enemies alike understand what we represent.

If I can have companies and nations think twice about supporting Canada and our economy until there is reform, I will have achieved some level of justice for the gross, extreme abuses against me for such a long duration of time.

Until then, I watch with anticipation as those milking the system dig their own hole to hell.

............... the gross, extreme abuses against me for such a long duration of time.
The rest of the world is to blame.
Until then, I watch with anticipation as those milking the system dig their own hole to hell.
And I'll casually watch you because you're sending a message that you could stop complaining and start acting out against authority figures.

Maybe it's time for you to seek out somebody you can talk to. I've offered that in private but you're obviously not ready to receive help yet.

The rest of the world is to blame.

And I'll casually watch you because you're sending a message that you could stop complaining and start acting out against authority figures.

Maybe it's time for you to seek out somebody you can talk to. I've offered that in private but you're obviously not ready to receive help yet.

What slanderous accusation are you currently engaging in? You sound like the cretin who throws the airsoft gun at the feet of a perp after you shoot them in "self defense".

If I wanted to do something violent, I would have pursued it long ago. As it were, the harassment and abuse has been conducted against me, not vice versa. Your attempt to project is a sign of a weak, unprincipled man trying to justify to the Americans why some have interfered in my life for so long.

This, long after the creepy, covert police tried to "get me" by falsely accusing me (seems to be a sport for TPS and Peel Region dbags) of having a gun and then the inspector had to apologize after they searched my persons and natually found nothing, as a gun didn't exist (I'm sure the Creepy Ones had one all lined up for me to take the fall). It cost me my home as my dad kicked me out to fend for myself as a teen. Both of these lying amoebas are currently employed by the police. I do not have a criminal record, nor do I commit crime.

Whether you were simply born squirrely and dishonourable, or, inherited the genetic traits from your parents. This is how I view you. A coward, looking out for himself.

I refer to those of your ilk as " the first to join the police, last to join the military". Very popular within the police cult in Canada and quite an accurate representation.

What slanderous accusation are you currently engaging in? You sound like the cretin who throws the airsoft gun at the feet of a perp after you shoot them in "self defense".

If I wanted to do something violent, I would have pursued it long ago. As it were, the harassment and abuse has been conducted against me, not vice versa. Your attempt to project is a sign of a weak, unprincipled man trying to justify to the Americans why some have interfered in my life for so long.

This, long after the creepy, covert police tried to "get me" by falsely accusing me (seems to be a sport for TPS and Peel Region dbags) of having a gun and then the inspector had to apologize after they searched my persons and natually found nothing, as a gun didn't exist (I'm sure the Creepy Ones had one all lined up for me to take the fall). It cost me my home as my dad kicked me out to fend for myself as a teen. Both of these lying amoebas are currently employed by the police. I do not have a criminal record, nor do I commit crime.
You've told me a lot more with that, which I didn't know and it's all very helpful.
Yes, I know that you're convinced the police are harrassing you, but you still haven't told me why they searched your persons.

What do you think is the reason why the police are harassing you? Why would they suspect you of having a gun? Why you and not others? Have you threatened violence with your gun.

And especially, why did your dad kick you out when you were a teen?

Any time you would prefer to talk in private, I can arrange a session free of charge. Are you currently being treated by a psychologist?

You've told me a lot more with that, which I didn't know and it's all very helpful.
Yes, I know that you're convinced the police are harrassing you, but you still haven't told me why they searched your persons.

What do you think is the reason why the police are harassing you? Why would they suspect you of having a gun? Why you and not others? Have you threatened violence with your gun.

And especially, why did your dad kick you out when you were a teen?

Any time you would prefer to talk in private, I can arrange a session free of charge. Are you currently being treated by a psychologist?

"Are you currently being treated by a psychologist"?

LOL, Fascist Police Playbook 101.

F off, you are an embarrassment to your craft.

"Are you currently being treated by a psychologist"?

LOL, Fascist Police Playbook 101.

F off, you are an embarrassment to your craft.
We're finished then until next time you act out.

I suspect it will be the next full moon.

We're finished then until next time you act out.

I suspect it will be the next full moon.

Right.

I am on this forum because in my lifetime I have had good, honest interactions with Americans. No nation is perfect, but I would trust Americans or citizens from most other nations, even China, before I would trust a Canadian. Certainly online this would be exponentially more true.

Americans fought for their liberty and fought the oppression of our Forefathers. Canada imported the Big Brother mentality from across the pond and police agencies are the worst of the worst here.

Police in America take an oath to their Constitution, Canadian police take an oath to the monarchy so that speaks volume as far as I am concerned.

I wonder out loud once again why someone who presumably hates America is on such a forum. Are you currently seeing a psychologist for this confusion?

Right.

I am on this forum because in my lifetime I have had good, honest interactions with Americans. No nation is perfect, but I would trust Americans or citizens from most other nations, even China, before I would trust a Canadian. Certainly online this would be exponentially more true.

Americans fought for their liberty and fought the oppression of our Forefathers. Canada imported the Big Brother mentality from across the pond and police agencies are the worst of the worst here.

Police in America take an oath to their Constitution, Canadian police take an oath to the monarchy so that speaks volume as far as I am concerned.
You're avoiding your personal issue and that's not helpful. And your ideas and talking points are just too extremist to take seriously.
I wonder out loud once again why someone who presumably hates America is on such a forum. Are you currently seeing a psychologist for this confusion?
I dislike certain practices of America. And you could say that I 'hate' their continuous wars of aggression that has slaughtered millions since the end of WW2. But that's not an issue I care to discuss with you.

You know by now, your issue that needs to be resolved.

You're avoiding your personal issue and that's not helpful. And your ideas and talking points are just too extremist to take seriously.

I dislike certain practices of America. And you could say that I 'hate' their continuous wars of aggression that has slaughtered millions since the end of WW2. But that's not an issue I care to discuss with you.

You know by now, your issue that needs to be resolved.

"My issue that needs to be resolved". LOL

Canada is going to lose thanks to the excessive and unaccountable police, we aren't built for global competition.

I can't change the system, but I can educate as many as possible so that Canada is impacted.

"My issue that needs to be resolved". LOL

Canada is going to lose thanks to the excessive and unaccountable police, we aren't built for global competition.

I can't change the system, but I can educate as many as possible so that Canada is impacted.
'You' need to change. We're finished until you can come to grips with your problem and then come to be able to discuss it honestly.

'You' need to change. We're finished until you can come to grips with your problem and then come to be able to discuss it honestly.

Stop with the reverse psychology. You'd do well in East Germany.

I just hope America, Europe and Asia are paying attention to us so that they don't violate the principles as well ad destroy their global Goodwill and influence.

There will always be self serving weak men who destroy what great men died for in order to defend.

Forum List

Back