Repubs to adopt Loyalty Pledge to get on the debate stage for 2024 primary

magasil-anti-democrat-creme-for-trump-derangement-sydrome.jpg

Many of the other candidates didn't support Trump in 2020 and 2016 when he won the nomination, I can't see Trump automatically supporting them if they were to win.

Further, I don't think Trump would even want the support of a Hogan, Cheney or Romney in the general election.

The proposal sets up a potential clash with former President Donald Trump, who has raised the possibility of leaving the Republican Party and launching an independent candidacy if he does not win the GOP nomination outright. While RNC officials and Trump aides downplay that possibility, such a move could destroy the GOP’s White House aspirations in 2024 and raise existential questions about the party’s future.
The same is true if Trump is the nominee.

Ha Ha! Sure....trump will sign it and then deny it is his signature. This should be interesting.

I don't get it. Why would an Anti-Trump candidate even want President Trump's endorsement if they won the nomination? And a pro-Trump candidate would necessarily refuse the support of any never-trumpers like the Bushes and Cheneys, in order not to alienate the Trump base.

This would be a rather pointless pledge to ask anyone to sign.

Trump is gonna smack these Republicans so hard their ancestors are going feel it.

The fat bastard is going to steamroll over the cowardly DeathSentence.

It's going to be a pleasure to behold.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

Ha Ha! Sure....trump will sign it and then deny it is his signature. This should be interesting.

Meanwhile, during the open Democrat Primary where Biden gets the boot, candidates will swear fealty to a Ukrainian flag adjacent to a nudie of Zelensky.

Priorities.

Meanwhile, during the open Democrat Primary where Biden gets the boot, candidates will swear fealty to a Ukrainian flag adjacent to a nudie of Zelensky.

Priorities.
You still got the trump problem staring you in the face. YOU ASKED FOR IT! COWARD!

I had no idea Hunter was running for president! When did this happen?
Hunter Hunter Hunter

All the while Prince Kushner receives 2 Billion dollars for favors to the Kingdom. And repubs don't care.

Forum List

Back