Republicans won't fix healthcare

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
They are already saying it, it will take years.

More excuses to do nothing and rob you blind.

I've been saying over, and over, the parties don't care about you, the insurers don't care about you. You are just a cash cow, to pay the inflation and be rotated through the system.

I've never seen an insurance company perform a single surgical procedure...........
Obamacare was designed to fail..............

So the Liberals can implement Single Payer...........and nothing more............

Rates have gone up up up and away since it's passage.........and choices have gone down..........It wasn't designed to make Health Care Affordable unless you still believe in Santa Claus.

The root problem is the cost of Hospital Care. When it costs 100 k for a 3 day stay at the hospital for stints from a Heart Attack then something is seriously broken...............That is the root of the problem............Not Insurance.

I've been saying over, and over, the parties don't care about you, the insurers don't care about you. You are just a cash cow, to pay the inflation and be rotated through the system.
. It better get fixed or it won't be pretty.

What are you saying? The GOP always fixes everything.

Name one thing the GOP has fixed.

All they do is whine and sling poo and cave to Dims

. Sure has been a pattern... Let's hope it changes.

Typical shill ploy.....call them out.....see the proof....deny like the scum you are.

Forum List

Back