Republicans want to end pre-exisiting conditions (PECS)

Under Obamacare there’s a 20/80% rule. 20% of the money skimmed off of policies go to healthcare companies and 80% has to be used to take care of patients.

Republicans say that’s terrible. That should be the exact opposite. 20% that is skimmed off policies should go to taking care of customers and 80% should go to the healthcare companies because CEOs make millions of dollars and it takes a lot of policies to cover big salaries.

Bullshit. Get a job that has benefits, like the rest of the workforce. Heroin addiction and unplanned pregnancy is on you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every young person should be insured. If they get sick and pre existing conditions is taken away by the wealthy corpratists who abhorr average people, how can they get care? It pays to always be covered. I am a huge proponent of kids being on their parents insurance until age 26. My granddaughter just got a job and the employer coverage isn't very good. She is 22 and will be on my son's policy until 26. The coverage is so much better.

It seems that anything that might benefit average working folk is somehow bad. It's a crock. What's worse is some who can use the benefit believe the nonsense.

Forum List

Back