Republicans vs. Conservatives: Funny but true

This thread is more evidence of something I've known for a while:

Bass's really doesn't have the ability to analyze anything accurately.

Yeah sure, why you jackasses keep allowing yourselves to get duped by extremists from both sides who don't have the interest of Americans in their minds, I'll be that smart one watching and smirking at you rats. I'm conservative, not a Republican, not a rightwinger, hacktard.

The GOP climbed on the backs the stupidest people in America.

I hope its prepared for the ride those socially conservative (read radically primative OT christian) fools will give it.
Yet the "stupidest people" understand the Constitution far better than that self professed "Constitutional Scholar" Obama.

You clearly don't understand the Constitution: slink off.

I don't have to bash Democrats to show that I'm a conservative because even if I did that still wouldn't be proof I'm a conservative. I have stressed that both parties are at fault for the problems of the country because they spend too much time fighting with each other, however, tards on the right insist on spewing lies and propaganda and they like being in the news so I take my shots at them mostly.

once again....you keep on just bashing the Right Bass.....like the dam Democrats dont lie and spew propaganda...if you are as neutral as you say you are, you would have had no problems saying that...but its just the Right with you Bass....and being the Conservative you say you are.....i would think you would find plenty of things to bad mouth the Democrats about....where are they?.....

The problem with the Republican party isn't Democrats or liberals, its the party is its own worst enemy. I don't need to criticize Democrats relentlessly to be a conservative, I live by conservative core values thats all thats needed and I critic the Republican party and Republicans and their Teabagger far right wing faction within the party, its not about criticizing left or right, its the issues I criticize.

Haven't you learned anything from me and Starkey?

i have seen Jake say things about the Left.....you ....no....and like i said.....if you were a Conservative....im sure there would be a FEW threads started here by Lefties that you would be actively criticizing.....AND there would be a few threads started by Righties that you would be supporting....i dont see it Bass.....i also dont see ANY of the Hundreds of Conservatives in this Forum defending you....but i see MANY Liberals siding with you....:dunno:.......just type.....THE DEMOCRATS SUCK AS BAD AS THE REPUBLICANS....its a start....come on...you can do it....

once again....you keep on just bashing the Right Bass.....like the dam Democrats dont lie and spew propaganda...if you are as neutral as you say you are, you would have had no problems saying that...but its just the Right with you Bass....and being the Conservative you say you are.....i would think you would find plenty of things to bad mouth the Democrats about....where are they?.....

The problem with the Republican party isn't Democrats or liberals, its the party is its own worst enemy. I don't need to criticize Democrats relentlessly to be a conservative, I live by conservative core values thats all thats needed and I critic the Republican party and Republicans and their Teabagger far right wing faction within the party, its not about criticizing left or right, its the issues I criticize.

i have seen Jake say things about the Left.....you ....no....and like i said.....if you were a Conservative....im sure there would be a FEW threads started here by Lefties that you would be actively criticizing.....AND there would be a few threads started by Righties that you would be supporting....i dont see it Bass.....i also dont see ANY of the Hundreds of Conservatives in this Forum defending you....but i see MANY Liberals siding with you....:dunno:.......just type.....THE DEMOCRATS SUCK AS BAD AS THE REPUBLICANS....its a start....come on...you can do it....

I have talked about the left and have said numerous times ad naseum that both parties spend too much time fighting and getting bought off by corporate America instead of focusing on the American people, if people side with me so be it, but I'm no liberal, Democrat, or Republican. My values are faith based and anything that goes against the Ible I'm against it.

I have talked about the left and have said numerous times ad naseum that both parties spend too much time fighting and getting bought off by corporate America instead of focusing on the American people, if people side with me so be it, but I'm no liberal, Democrat, or Republican. My values are faith based and anything that goes against the Ible I'm against it.

Where in the Bible does it say that charity should be the responsibility of Government? Because in mine, it's pretty clear that it is the individual's responsibility. I do not need a Government to tell me to care for my fellow man.... I do it willingly.... and I honestly think it is detrimental to us, as individuals, to allow others to take on our responsibility.

I have nailed the left on occasion, but most of the time I am concerned about the rot to the far right of my GOP: the racists, the sexists, the homophobes, those that would ruin all of the gain that America has made ~ the bigrebns, the California Girls, the Dr. Houses, the mdn2000s, the davemans. They are far more dangerous to American liberties than the Obamaites by far.

Why? Because we can see the weaknesses of the left, and that is easy to deal with ~ vote against them. But the far right is dangerous because we need their votes without their influence. They are insidious termites who burrow in secret weakening the fabric of what is good in America in the Republican Party. They have had their way for far too long.

No more.

Last edited:
They (Republican Party) have had their way for far too long.

No more.

Um, yes more! Much, much more.

Did you happen to notice the 2010 election results in US congress? Yep, thieeeeeeer baaaaack. They up to the same old sh*t. Our new (fiscally conservative) Republican Party supports "epic" spending cuts (a ridiculous 1/50th ,$32 billion, of the 2011 deficit). Part of this "new" Republican face is cutting for every gov agency except defense, security, policing, spying, prison and foreign military support. Wow!

Can some one please explain the difference between new Republican party and the old one? I see no difference. Same old fiscally irresponsible, fear mongering, authoritarian philosophies.

so in your case....Dean is right....your one of the people he talks about....but yet when you are in the same thread as Dean....and he is talking about Religion and how foolish it is ....you dont say nothing.....

The insidious termites who burrow in secret weakening the fabric of what is good in America in the in the Republican Party have had their way for far too long.

No more.

Um, yes more! Much, much more.

Did you happen to notice the 2010 election results in US congress? Yep, thieeeeeeer baaaaack. They up to the same old sh*t. Our new (fiscally conservative) Republican Party supports "epic" spending cuts (a ridiculous 1/50th ,$32 billion, of the 2011 deficit). Part of this "new" Republican face is cutting for every gov agency except defense, security, policing, spying, prison and foreign military support. Wow!

Can some one please explain the difference between new Republican party and the old one? I see no difference. Same old fiscally irresponsible, fear mongering, authoritarian philosophies.

The GOP needs to back further cuts, much deeper cuts, across the board. We can begin with a 20% pay cut for all of Congress and the Congressional staffs. There is much good in the GOP and if you change my quote with my name attached to it again you will regret it.

Lefty scum the same as righty scum need to grow up here and act like adults.

Last edited:
I have nailed the left on occasion, but most of the time I am concerned about the rot to the far right of my GOP: the racists, the sexists, the homophobes, those that would ruin all of the gain that America has made ~ the bigrebns, the California Girls, the Dr. Houses, the mdn2000s, the davemans. They are far more dangerous to American liberties than the Obamaites by far.

Why? Because we can see the weaknesses of the left, and that is easy to deal with ~ vote against them. But the far right is dangerous because we need their votes without their influence. They are insidious termintes who burrow in secret weakening the fabric of what is good in America in the Republican Party. They have had their way for far too long.

No more.

but yet when a guy like Dean makes his outrageous statements about ANYONE who leans right......you and Bass are kinda silent Jake.....and you both have been in threads with the guy.....if you both claim you are Conservatives....then the shit Dean spews about Republicans/Conservatives would, i would think. elicit a response from you two.....because...he is talking about you.........:eusa_eh:

We have both been forgetful in not jumping lefties who play the atheist card against the good in both parties. The atheists, because they don't believe in God, have no faith in natural rights. Thus, they need to be opposed for those political reasons alone. Let them believe as they wish, but not when they attack our natural rights given by our Creator.

This thread is more evidence of something I've known for a while:

Bass's really doesn't have the ability to analyze anything accurately.

Yeah sure, why you jackasses keep allowing yourselves to get duped by extremists from both sides who don't have the interest of Americans in their minds, I'll be that smart one watching and smirking at you rats. I'm conservative, not a Republican, not a rightwinger, hacktard.

Youre about as conservative as Barack Obama.

Where in the Bible does it say that charity should be the responsibility of Government? Because in mine, it's pretty clear that it is the individual's responsibility. I do not need a Government to tell me to care for my fellow man.... I do it willingly.... and I honestly think it is detrimental to us, as individuals, to allow others to take on our responsibility.

See, people like Bass and others dont actually want to do anything, but want to feel like they are. so they support government doing things on their behalf. That way, nothing can get done, but they can feel better about it.

Avatar4321, your own Mormon scriptures (Mosiah 4) make it very clear that taking care of the poor and infirm are the duty of all, and that you have no right to judge the worthiness of who ask.

That is your scripture, and you are bound by its words.

Avatar4321, your own Mormon scriptures (Mosiah 4) make it very clear that taking care of the poor and infirm are the duty of all, and that you have no right to judge the worthiness of who ask.

My scriptures teach individual responsibility. Not advocating that responsibility to the government.

I've explained this to you several times. But you still refuse to accept that King Benjamin was specifically preaching individual responsibility, not the outsourcing of that responsibility to a King or a Government.

Your lack of understanding is not my problem.

My scriptures teach individual responsibility. Not advocating that responsibility to the government.

I've explained this to you several times. But you still refuse to accept that King Benjamin was specifically preaching individual responsibility, not the outsourcing of that responsibility to a King or a Government.

You refuse to accept the theocratic dictate of King Benjamin, who said nothing about the individual outside of the government, because that did not exist in a theocracy.

Your lack of understanding is grounds for a court of love and counsel.

I'm not a super religious guy but Avatar is right. The gov spends trillions and trillions trying to protect us from our health habits, from old age, from terrorists, from crime, from business risk, from ourselves. The result is trillions in debt ($15T external, $41T internal) and no difference is what the government is attempting to accomplish.
It was individuals that stopped the underwear and shoe bombers not the gov's billion dollar machines.
It was passersby that stopped the Times square bomber not gov spying.
It is people's own deleveraging and saving that will get us through the sub-prime bubble not gov's QE.
It will be families that get will the elderly though the SS devaluation not gov (they only collateralized SS payments into public debt).
It is was Samaritans that stopped the shooter in Tucson not gov.
It will be families that take care of the sick when they discover that Obamacare in unsustainable not the gov.
It was me who should put a bigger lock on my (stolen) motorcycle not the impatient clown that filled out the police report.

You refuse to accept the theocratic dictate of King Benjamin, who said nothing about the individual outside of the government, because that did not exist in a theocracy.

Your lack of understanding is grounds for a court of love and counsel.

I very much accept the command for individuals to provide charity for the less fortunate.

It's your concept of advocating individual responsibility to the government that i disagree with. The scriptures do as well.

The Book of Mormon is declaratively against the Forced redistribution of wealth. In fact, it spells very clearly why those who tried to take the wealth of others through the use of force lead to the downfall of multiple societies.

There is a reason Robbery is a capital crime. But apparently some don't have a problem if that robbery is called "Politics"

Its not optional to care for the poor, its mandatory, if you're a believer in the Bible and the Bible simply says that those who don't care for the poor will have problems getting into heaven. I have to sleep now, I don't have any time to pull up Bible verses but when I do you'll look mighty stupid.

Its not optional to care for the poor, its mandatory, if you're a believer in the Bible and the Bible simply says that those who don't care for the poor will have problems getting into heaven. I have to sleep now, I don't have any time to pull up Bible verses but when I do you'll look mighty stupid.

I highly doubt you will find a single verse in the Bible where the Lord is telling people to outsource their priviliges to minister to the needs of others to Ceasar.

Forum List

Back