Republicans: Violence is not the answer

Dear Republicans - The founding fathers of our nation set up our system of government with 3 separate branches, so power would not be concentrated in any one branch, and so our differences of opinion and grievances could be settled in a non violent manner. When Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, Michael Dukakis, Jimmy Carter and other Democrats lost their Presidential races they were angry and disappointed, but they never resorted to violence. What happened on January 6th will be a stain on the Republican brand for a very long time. I would ask all Republicans to please think long term. Donald Trump is in his 70's now and won't be with us much longer. If you have grievances, please air them in our courts of law...that's what they are for. Donald Trump's own hand picked judges found no legal merit in his evidence of voter fraud. Violence against your fellow American's only emboldens our foreign enemies. Please don't go down this path....
I would have welcomed the courts to officially address the concerns of the President of the United States in terms of the fairness of the election, but they declined

Mike Lindell made a video about how the election was stolen and called out Dominion and is begging them to sue him so he can provide the evidence to a court of law, and the declined as well.

Next.

The courts had a moral obligation to hear the case in court to provide the most transparency on the issue, and they failed.
I watched Mikes video, yes the whole thing, it was a complete joke. No evidence just wild conspiracy theory’s and unverified PowerPoint slides that he called “evidence” the whole time he was grinding his jaw like a coke addict. The dude is loosing it. You go ahead and keep referencing him though. It totally helps your cause. Haha
Wait...you think the former crack addict has moved on to the "good stuff"?

Dear Republicans - The founding fathers of our nation set up our system of government with 3 separate branches, so power would not be concentrated in any one branch, and so our differences of opinion and grievances could be settled in a non violent manner. When Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, Michael Dukakis, Jimmy Carter and other Democrats lost their Presidential races they were angry and disappointed, but they never resorted to violence. What happened on January 6th will be a stain on the Republican brand for a very long time. I would ask all Republicans to please think long term. Donald Trump is in his 70's now and won't be with us much longer. If you have grievances, please air them in our courts of law...that's what they are for. Donald Trump's own hand picked judges found no legal merit in his evidence of voter fraud. Violence against your fellow American's only emboldens our foreign enemies. Please don't go down this path....
I would have welcomed the courts to officially address the concerns of the President of the United States in terms of the fairness of the election, but they declined

Mike Lindell made a video about how the election was stolen and called out Dominion and is begging them to sue him so he can provide the evidence to a court of law, and the declined as well.

Next.

The courts had a moral obligation to hear the case in court to provide the most transparency on the issue, and they failed.
I watched Mikes video, yes the whole thing, it was a complete joke. No evidence just wild conspiracy theory’s and unverified PowerPoint slides that he called “evidence” the whole time he was grinding his jaw like a coke addict. The dude is loosing it. You go ahead and keep referencing him though. It totally helps your cause. Haha
Wait...you think the former crack addict has moved on to the "good stuff"?
Haha, he’ll yeah he’s got the good stuff. He’s living the dream slinging pillows, visiting the White House, constantly in court for lying in his business ventures. Following Donnies footsteps

Can you believe people actually reference this guy as and arbiter of truth?!

Next.

You're bemoaning non-violent means...so violence is the answer?
Well guess what, sometimes violence IS the answer.

For example, how in the world do you deal with someone like Hitler and the Nazi regime? And if the Left had conducted the war crimes trial, not one of them would have hanged like they should have.

And would you have fought a bloody war against the king of England all because of high taxes and lack of representation? Nope.

Now go away.

It’s a sorry state when violence appears to have become the only means to restoring proper order and decency in society.
Unfortunately your idea of "proper order" is that you should win regardless of the actual will of the people

Well guess what, sometimes violence IS the answer.

For example, how in the world do you deal with someone like Hitler and the Nazi regime?
That ain't this.

Godwin's Law violation. You lose

It’s a sorry state when violence appears to have become the only means to restoring proper order and decency in society.
Thank you. There's a liberal lady blocking the sidewalk screaming rape everywhere. You can't go anywhere or do anything without being violent, according to her, and her word is what rules in the court system that condemns us all as “violent criminals.”

It was the answer for you fascist assholes last summer.

I don't think violence is the answer but last summer some on the left claimed that violence is sometimes the only way to get heard and make real change. Were they wrong? In 1776 the English colonialist rose up against their homeland of England. Was that also wrong?

What determines, in your mind, what is acceptable as far a violence?

Thank you. There's a liberal lady blocking the sidewalk screaming rape everywhere. You can't go anywhere or do anything without being violent, according to her, and her word is what rules in the court system that condemns us all as “violent criminals.”
Dude. Get your meds adjusted

I don't think violence is the answer but last summer some on the left claimed that violence is sometimes the only way to get heard and make real change. Were they wrong? In 1776 the English colonialist rose up against their homeland of England. Was that also wrong?

So you join the Peewee Herman defense of violence.

Childish and dishonest

We seem to have a trend here. Trump humpers either explicitly advocate violence or excuse it with the childish Peewee Herman "You did it fiiiiiiirst" defense
Because violence is sometimes really the answer. Communism isn't rooted out by peaceful means. You can vote your way in but you have to shoot your way out. Tyrants on the level of Ceaucescu, personified by Chicom Biden ended up hanged in the public square.

“Detached Reflection Cannot Be Demanded in the Presence of an Uplifted Knife” ~ Brown v. United States (1921) Even the courts recognized a time when violence is necessary. Is violence necessary NOW to challenge and oppose the creep of communism in this country? Yes, absolutely.

So you join the Peewee Herman defense of violence.

Childish and dishonest

I was asking questions, obviously you either aren't smart enough to comprehend what you read, can't answer my questions or you are just a troll with nothing to add.

I don't think violence is the answer
Owning a gun and committing rape are not the same thing. But “there's a lady” and that is how “violence” is prosecuted in court.
but last summer some on the left claimed that violence is sometimes the only way to get heard and make real change
Shit. People are violating omertà and talking too loud for the mafia bosses.
Obviously it is not acceptable to the liberals for us to possess and carry firearms when they call us violent and accuse us of violence. Even talking about guns is considered violence to liberals. It's about time someone, or a lot of us together, showed them what violence is, since they've been accusing us of violence all day long when we haven't done anything wrong to hurt or harmed a soul.

Unfortunately your idea of "proper order" is that you should win regardless of the actual will of the people.

No. My idea of proper order is... “A Place for Everyone, and Everyone in their Place”

The American people have proven they have neither the capacity nor the willingness to live properly when given options... so those options need to be removed.

Forum List

Back