Republicans: Violence is not the answer

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
Dear Republicans - The founding fathers of our nation set up our system of government with 3 separate branches, so power would not be concentrated in any one branch, and so our differences of opinion and grievances could be settled in a non violent manner. When Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, Michael Dukakis, Jimmy Carter and other Democrats lost their Presidential races they were angry and disappointed, but they never resorted to violence. What happened on January 6th will be a stain on the Republican brand for a very long time. I would ask all Republicans to please think long term. Donald Trump is in his 70's now and won't be with us much longer. If you have grievances, please air them in our courts of law...that's what they are for. Donald Trump's own hand picked judges found no legal merit in his evidence of voter fraud. Violence against your fellow American's only emboldens our foreign enemies. Please don't go down this path....

Dear Republicans - The founding fathers of our nation set up our system of government with 3 separate branches, so power would not be concentrated in any one branch, and so our differences of opinion and grievances could be settled in a non violent manner. When Hillary Clinton, Al Gore, Michael Dukakis, Jimmy Carter and other Democrats lost their Presidential races they were angry and disappointed, but they never resorted to violence. What happened on January 6th will be a stain on the Republican brand for a very long time. I would ask all Republicans to please think long term. Donald Trump is in his 70's now and won't be with us much longer. If you have grievances, please air them in our courts of law...that's what they are for. Donald Trump's own hand picked judges found no legal merit in his evidence of voter fraud. Violence against your fellow American's only emboldens our foreign enemies. Please don't go down this path....
I would have welcomed the courts to officially address the concerns of the President of the United States in terms of the fairness of the election, but they declined

Mike Lindell made a video about how the election was stolen and called out Dominion and is begging them to sue him so he can provide the evidence to a court of law, and the declined as well.

Next.

The courts had a moral obligation to hear the case in court to provide the most transparency on the issue, and they failed.

Last edited:
Dear Republicans - The founding fathers of our nation set up our system of government...

...BY KILLING BRITISH SOLDIERS. They realized that there was no value in continued negotiations with King George. That was a dead end.

What happened on January 6th will be a stain on the Republican brand for a very long time. I would ask all Republicans to please think long term.

what happened at the Capital was the best thing to happen to Conservatives since the end of the Civil War. Conservatives have been fighting these battles since 1860. That's a long view.

Violence against your fellow American's only emboldens our foreign enemies. Please don't go down this path....

when it comes to the Dems or our foreign enemies... I’m torn on which side my rifle would side with.

Dear Republicans - The founding fathers of our nation set up our system of government with 3 separate branches, so power would not be concentrated in any one branch, and so our differences of opinion and grievances could be settled in a non violent manner.
Please tell that to the Democrat voters BLM and Antifa. ... :cool:

Dear Republicans - The founding fathers of our nation set up our system of government with 3 separate branches, so power would not be concentrated in any one branch, and so our differences of opinion and grievances could be settled in a non violent manner.
Please tell that to the Democrat voters BLM and Antifa. ... :cool:

Those are the Dem proxy warriors.

Republicans: Violence is not the answer

Depends on the question ...

lexington-green-1.jpg

Do democrats even know that one of their own tried to assassinate the entire GOP Congress at one time, He shot and almost killed one, and he was a rabid Bernie Sanders fan.

He was probably motivated by all the talk of revolution that comes out of Sanders mouth and how the GOP are all part of the Taliban or fascists, etc.

But that's OK. Right?

You democrats are trying to lecture the right about violence? Have you lost your fucking mind?

Fuck you.

Where were you last year when negroes were killing cops and burning our cities to the ground?

Violence begets violence. It's simply your turn...
So you're on record as advocating violence.

Check

I would have welcomed the courts to officially address the concerns of the President of the United States in terms of the fairness of the election, but they declined

Mike Lindell made a video about how the election was stolen and called out Dominion and is begging them to sue him so he can provide the evidence to a court of law, and the declined as well.

Next.

The courts had a moral obligation to hear the case in court to provide the most transparency on the issue, and they failed.
You're bemoaning non-violent means...so violence is the answer?

Dear Republicans - The founding fathers of our nation set up our system of government...

...BY KILLING BRITISH SOLDIERS. They realized that there was no value in continued negotiations with King George. That was a dead end.

What happened on January 6th will be a stain on the Republican brand for a very long time. I would ask all Republicans to please think long term.

what happened at the Capital was the best thing to happen to Conservatives since the end of the Civil War. Conservatives have been fighting these battles since 1860. That's a long view.

Violence against your fellow American's only emboldens our foreign enemies. Please don't go down this path....

when it comes to the Dems or our foreign enemies... I’m torn on which side my rifle would side with.
Another vote for violence

You democrats are trying to lecture the right about violence? Have you lost your fucking mind?
For or against...no blaming the other side

Next.

I watched Mikes video, yes the whole thing, it was a complete joke. No evidence just wild conspiracy theory’s and unverified PowerPoint slides that he called “evidence” the whole time he was grinding his jaw like a coke addict. The dude is loosing it. You go ahead and keep referencing him though. It totally helps your cause. Haha

Fuck you.

Where were you last year when negroes were killing cops and burning our cities to the ground?

Violence begets violence. It's simply your turn...
Oh please, those blacks only did that because Cain killed Abel. After all, violence begets violence, right, whatabouter?

Forum List

Back