Republicans think Comrade trump will quit!

Hey I know a great team. McCain/Romney ticket!
Now that the crash of 2008 is almost over, McCain would be ok. We don't need a smart President any longer.

But with Romney on the ticket, everybody is going to be really pissed off again that he only pays 14% tax on his $20 million of annual income.

So it won't work.

If Trump quits, Ryan would absolutely need to take his place.

Hey I know a great team. McCain/Romney ticket!
Now that the crash of 2008 is almost over, McCain would be ok. We don't need a smart President any longer.

But with Romney on the ticket, everybody is going to be really pissed off again that he only pays 14% tax on his $20 million of annual income.

So it won't work.

If Trump quits, Ryan would absolutely need to take his place.

No. No. And No. It's Cruz.

Would Cruz replace him?
Technically anybody that Reince (Reinhold -- finally figured out what Reince means) and Paul Ryan can agree on can replace Trump ... IF Trump quits.

If Trump is adjudicated insane then maybe they can impeach him.

The GOP is good at impeaching people.

Technically anybody that Reince (Reinhold -- finally figured out what Reince means) and Paul Ryan can agree on can replace Trump ... IF Trump quits.

If Trump is adjudicated insane then maybe they can impeach him.

The GOP is good at impeaching people.

I thought Traitor Hillary was guaranteed to win? That's what all the leftists here keep claiming. Don't worry that WikiLeaks released proof of treason, Hillary is the pick of the party. :thup:

Since Trump is the only reason the bitch polls in double digits I do not understand this thread.

Forum List

Back