Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

Do you think they have the nuts?
If I was in Congress that's what I'd be doing right now.
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president just because you can is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Congress is broken.....and I don't see it recovering any time soon.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."

let's see. You say:

If he should win. He's already won.

The House is still Demo controlled where such a bill wouldn't make it off the floor. Even all the Republicans wouldn't vote for it.

Rump is gone, Biden gets sworn in on Jan 20th. Get used to it.
Biden didn't win diddly squat and anyone that can claim that with a straight face is just asn inept as pedo Joe.....
I claim it, and you are a liar who cannot prove Biden didn't win.
Yes, we know what you've been told to say.
Are you saying I've been told to say Biden won? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Dude, you have got to be high on something.
You've been told to believe Biden won fairly and transparently. You're a gullible moron.

We were told this by Republicans that ran the elections in places like GA and even Trump's own Attorney General named Barr. Please tell me how you are not a gullible idiot to still believe something was stolen while all these in-charge Trumpsters somehow didn't notice.
Yes, yes, that's the talking point you were told to repeat.

Wow......Even with a Tucker Carlson interview, Trump couldnt get anything to stick?
The Biden family are experts at treason. Joe's son and brother set up the shell company to split the laundered money, put Bobulinski in financial charge and asked him not to tell Joe any particulars when they met. That's called plausible deniability. Ol' Joe don't know nothing and don't care to know nothing but shares in the ill gotten profits. You know, like a full on mobster. Do you not have access to any real news or something? Hell RW I gave you the link, all you do is come back with inane comments which, frankly, is all I ever expect from you anyway.
Where are you getting all of this shit from? The Epic Times, or the Gateway Pundit? If he is such a criminal why has he not been investigated and charged. You all are so full of shit I can smell you from here .

You and your Russian and Chinese buddies are claiming that Trump has been a criminal his whole life. Why has he never been charged?
He soon will be Bubba. The Teflon Don is running out of time. He is slick but it will soon be over. Many well connected and moneyed criminals evaded justice for a long time but they were all brought down eventually .Stay tuned
This may come as a shock to you, but causing leftist butthurt isn't a crime.

They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."
Impeach him for being an idiot. Even Pelosi couldn't disagree with that.
Sore losers looking for reasons to impeach that don't exist. LOl!
That's what Democrats did for three years for the first one.
Not when it was proven that voter suppression prevented millions of minorities from voting. Democrats were ready for it this time. Republicans will never win again without voter suppression.
So you agree with Democrats that black people are too poor and too stupid to get IDs to vote with.
Obviously thats wrong. Black people are the reason you lost the election in Georgia. :laugh:
Really?

Georgia ID Requirements for Voting By Mail
Any registered Georgia voter may vote absentee. No excuse is required.

You do not need a copy of your ID to vote by mail in Georgia.

If I was in the GOP, I'd be submitting a bill of impeachment of that bastard every freeking week until the House was sick of the word. Then I'd be looking to impeach Nancy too if possible.

If the gutless, spineless GOP lead by Mitch had been doing this all along from Obama on out, it would be a different country today.

How would it be any diff than how the GOP treated Bill Clinton? This stupid feud has been going on since the rabid Reagan Repubs started it when GWB sr lost his reelection attempt.

Go back farther. When you guys formed the KKK to oppose Lincoln's policies is when it really started.
Moonglow did not form the KKK. That is unless his name is James Crowe, Calvin Jones, John Booker Kennedy, John Lester, Frank O. McCord or Richard R. Reed and he's at least 179 years old. NOR was it formed to "oppose Lincoln's policies" (who was already dead) or for any political purpose at all.
Destroy the roads and train tracks into the cities. Cut the power lines. Starve the heathen. They will go to the Prog burbs and have their way with the stupid bitches before they enter the semi rural and rural areas with the men and women who are armed and know basic guerilla warfare to experienced guerilla warfare tactics. On Jan. 6, the Progs at the capitol Building were pussies. For that is what they are.
The cities are where the $$$$ is

Rural areas have mooched off the cities for centuries. What makes you think they will cut off their cash cow?
Tough to feed a city of millions when the city governments have outlawed people growing food in their own yards.
New_crops-Chicago_urban_farm-820x420.jpg
Ooooh, that'll keep three million people alive for, what, 10 minutes?
You said it was illegal to grow food in the city. Did you forget you said that? What happened?
No, I said that. Do you want to make the case that the cities can feed themselves?

Because they can't. Period. End of story.
You think cities only get their food from Red States?

They have wealth that rural areas lack. They can import food from anywhere in the world
I said nothing about red or blue states, moron. I said cities can't feed themselves.

As it turns out, I'm right.

Of course cities can feed themselves. You think they need rural areas for food?

Cities have something flyover country lacks......Banks
A finance center, Revenue generation, International trade
Uh huh. Wanna see how that works out?

Hint: Millions would die.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

The thread is incredibly stupid.

How would it be any diff than how the GOP treated Bill Clinton? This stupid feud has been going on since the rabid Reagan Repubs started it when GWB sr lost his reelection attempt.

Go back farther. When you guys formed the KKK to oppose Lincoln's policies is when it really started.
Moonglow did not form the KKK. That is unless his name is James Crowe, Calvin Jones, John Booker Kennedy, John Lester, Frank O. McCord or Richard R. Reed and he's at least 179 years old. NOR was it formed to "oppose Lincoln's policies" (who was already dead) or for any political purpose at all.
Remember, kids, no Democrat today is responsible for the KKK, but all Republicans today are responsible for slavery in America. So pay up!

Hey, Pogo, what have you done to assuage your white guilt today?
First time I have ever heard you admit to the Southern Strategy. Good for you.
Really? I'm responsible for the slavery that Republicans ended a century and a half ago?

I'd ask you to explain that rationally, but you're incapable.
You arent responsible for anything other than yourself. I was just congratulating you on admitting to the Southern Strategy
I was mocking leftist retardery. Are you admitting leftists are retarded?

The Southern Strategy is a myth, a desperate effort by Democrats to distance themselves from their 20th Century legislative racism.

Idiots buy it. Obviously.
It is known as history, and I am old enough to remember it happening.
You remember what didn't happen, then.

Remember, kids, no Democrat today is responsible for the KKK, but all Republicans today are responsible for slavery in America. So pay up!

Really? I'm responsible for the slavery that Republicans ended a century and a half ago?

You arent responsible for anything other than yourself. I was just congratulating you on admitting to the Southern Strategy

The Southern Strategy is a myth, a desperate effort by Democrats to distance themselves from their 20th Century legislative racism.

Then it's odd that said "idiots" include the Chair of the Republican Party, who apologized for it.
He is indeed an idiot. It didn't happen.

The Myth of ‘the Southern Strategy’ (Note: This is the New York Times)

The myth of Nixon’s ‘Southern Strategy’ (This is Dinesh D'Souza -- feel free to dismiss him because he's a brown man who doesn't believe as you insist he should)

Debunking the Myth of the Nixon “Southern Strategy”

The Myth of the Racist Republicans
The truth about the Southern Strategy.

Your acknowledgement of the truth is neither expected nor required. Whine about it elsewhere.

It's not even a debate or an opinion dude. You loose again.

""Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," Mehlman said at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South."

"For the last 40-plus years we had a ‘Southern Strategy’ that alienated many minority voters by focusing on the white male vote in the South. Well, guess what happened in 1992, folks, ‘Bubba’ went back home to the Democratic Party and voted for Bill Clinton"
He was wrong. I really don't know why it's so hard for you to understand that.

Because magafags like you aren't experts in anything.
You're a lot better at homophobia than I am, I gotta give you that.

Wow......Even with a Tucker Carlson interview, Trump couldnt get anything to stick?
The Biden family are experts at treason. Joe's son and brother set up the shell company to split the laundered money, put Bobulinski in financial charge and asked him not to tell Joe any particulars when they met. That's called plausible deniability. Ol' Joe don't know nothing and don't care to know nothing but shares in the ill gotten profits. You know, like a full on mobster. Do you not have access to any real news or something? Hell RW I gave you the link, all you do is come back with inane comments which, frankly, is all I ever expect from you anyway.
Where are you getting all of this shit from? The Epic Times, or the Gateway Pundit? If he is such a criminal why has he not been investigated and charged. You all are so full of shit I can smell you from here .

You and your Russian and Chinese buddies are claiming that Trump has been a criminal his whole life. Why has he never been charged?
He soon will be Bubba. The Teflon Don is running out of time. He is slick but it will soon be over. Many well connected and moneyed criminals evaded justice for a long time but they were all brought down eventually .Stay tuned
This may come as a shock to you, but causing leftist butthurt isn't a crime.
What then fuck does that even mean slick?

Today's illicit vote on an article of impeachment; no hearings, no witnesses, no due process, will hopefully bite the DemonRta sin the ass down the road.

It was a disgusting display.
Why? trump led an insurrection.

He should own it.

Then it's odd that said "idiots" include the Chair of the Republican Party, who apologized for it.

The myth of Nixon’s ‘Southern Strategy’ (This is Dinesh D'Souza -- feel free to dismiss him because he's a brown man who doesn't believe as you insist he should)

Your acknowledgement of the truth is neither expected nor required. Whine about it elsewhere.

""Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," Mehlman said at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South."

"For the last 40-plus years we had a ‘Southern Strategy’ that alienated many minority voters by focusing on the white male vote in the South. Well, guess what happened in 1992, folks, ‘Bubba’ went back home to the Democratic Party and voted for Bill Clinton"

Give me what, Mr. Low Common Denominator? Did the word 'fag' give you the vapors, snowflake? :auiqs.jpg: That's the argument? Fucking weak sauce.

If I was in the GOP, I'd be submitting a bill of impeachment of that bastard every freeking week until the House was sick of the word. Then I'd be looking to impeach Nancy too if possible.

If the gutless, spineless GOP lead by Mitch had been doing this all along from Obama on out, it would be a different country today.
Censured the second week.

I think that impeaching a president just because you can is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

let's see. You say:

If he should win. He's already won.

The House is still Demo controlled where such a bill wouldn't make it off the floor. Even all the Republicans wouldn't vote for it.

Rump is gone, Biden gets sworn in on Jan 20th. Get used to it.
Biden didn't win diddly squat and anyone that can claim that with a straight face is just asn inept as pedo Joe.....
I claim it, and you are a liar who cannot prove Biden didn't win.
Yes, we know what you've been told to say.
Are you saying I've been told to say Biden won? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Dude, you have got to be high on something.
You've been told to believe Biden won fairly and transparently. You're a gullible moron.
And you've been told there was voter fraud with zero evidence. You should be ashamed for sucking up to these lies.

Give me what, Mr. Low Common Denominator? Did the word 'fag' give you the vapors, snowflake? :auiqs.jpg: That's the argument? Fucking weak sauce.
He's fucking pitiful.

Today's illicit vote on an article of impeachment; no hearings, no witnesses, no due process, will hopefully bite the DemonRta sin the ass down the road.

He should own it.
You deserve what you dealt out. You kill people. You kill your own and then blame others for it.
What the fuck are you trying without success to say?

He should own it.
You deserve what you dealt out. You kill people. You kill your own and then blame others for it.

Linkie?
Good. If that were policy in 2016 Trump would never have been president and had a chance to tear this country apart as he has done.

Impeach him for being an idiot. Even Pelosi couldn't disagree with that.
Sore losers looking for reasons to impeach that don't exist. LOl!
That's what Democrats did for three years for the first one.
Not when it was proven that voter suppression prevented millions of minorities from voting. Democrats were ready for it this time. Republicans will never win again without voter suppression.
So you agree with Democrats that black people are too poor and too stupid to get IDs to vote with.
Obviously thats wrong. Black people are the reason you lost the election in Georgia. :laugh:
Really?

Georgia ID Requirements for Voting By Mail
Any registered Georgia voter may vote absentee. No excuse is required.

You do not need a copy of your ID to vote by mail in Georgia.
They dont need an excuse. They only need to be registered. They got registered and voted that piece of chit out of the white house.

He should own it.
What the fuck are you trying without success to say?
He doesn't have a clue.

Forum List

Back