Republicans: Stupid or Lying to themselves

I didn't watch a microsecond of CPAC (haven't done so in decades) but read that Trump was talking tough about making Chi-na pay. What a fucking clueless rube. He knows he really now has no path to the WH and he's completely ignoring the brontosaurus sized donkey in the room: we have Banana Republic elections!
Nope, you're just a lying member of The Cult.

Don’t take this personally but Go Fuck Yourself

R.1cea2d84a9a3e83ce7ec954aa9fa857a

Well. Maybe the poster who said the elections are as secure as they ever were is RIGHT.

THAT is the problem a lot of us think: time and well past time to clean up these Democrat stuffed-ballot-box elections. People sneaking in late ballots need to go to jail and a lot of them, until they stop it.

The democrat Party is on record that an accurate voter database is an "Existential threat"

Trump could easily have ordered the creation of databases for each State and let the courts hash out whose was more accurate. How would Los Angeles be able to explain 1.2MM more votes that eligible voters than shown on the Federal database that eliminates illegals, the non-living, people who have no Social Security number, etc.

That's all just create and publish an accurate database
The new fractal vote roll clean up systems could go a long way to restoring confidence in our elections

Age appropriate sexual education is intended to teach 8 year olds how to protect themselves after sexual predators.

That’s what we are doing.

You think that’s insane? I don’t.
They are teaching them about Transforming if they were teaching them about predators. They are the predators.
Not an issue to be decided by politicians looking for the outrage vote.
I know, it should be up to the parents.

Other states have rejected the agenda...

Why isn't Mississippi or Alabama as prosperous?
Because despite having large populations of people of color, these states are gerrymandered toward retaining white voter power almost beyond recognition..or hope.
Mississippi and Alabama both have exactly ONE person of color as part of their Congressional delegation (House and Senate).

The white ruling class concerns themselves with keeping their race prosperous and in power.
Louisiana, Tennessee, West Virginia, Kentucky, and Arkansas all have the same issues.

Just being realistic. A good friend recently told me we can’t vote our way out of it

Not giving up at all! Just a little woeful on how we get there from here.

Well, you guys could start by being nice and not reveling in the misery of other people.

But Trumpism isn't about anything but sticking it to someone else. So that is going to happen for a few years yet.

In 1984 election, Reagan won all but one State, taking home 49 (or 56, depending on who's counting). In the lead up to the election Ted Kennedy reached out to Putin and the KGB to ask for their help to defeat Reagan, there are many sources for this, so spare me the "Conspiracy" BS, and in return Putin and the KGB would assist (aka: take control of) the Party

Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit
Ted Kennedy Had Secret Dealings with Soviets Before 1984 Election - Intellectual Takeout

It was too late to do anything meaningful then, but since then the KGB/DNC team began a plan to use lax voter databases to begin to permanently turn States red. It's no coincidence that this was the same time the "Parties switch sides" and the KBG/DNC States were show as blue instead of the organic Red. How would that look? The DNC turns over control to the KGB and States start turning red? Yikes!

The States with large Tammany Hall democrat cities were the easiest to convert: CA, NY, NJ, CT, IL all turned democrat - permanently

At the time of this writing, PA just joined the permanently democrat column. Sure since the fall of the USSR the KGB no longer has the lead role in running the democrat Party. In 2019, Putin deeded over the last bit of his ownership to the CCP and Sinaloa Cartel.

I didn't watch a microsecond of CPAC (haven't done so in decades) but read that Trump was talking tough about making Chi-na pay. What a fucking clueless rube. He knows he really now has no path to the WH and he's completely ignoring the brontosaurus sized donkey in the room: we have Banana Republic elections!

It's Bread and Circuses time. Will someone please tell me how, in addition to the already Tammany Hall solid democrat States, Republicans will even again win GA or PA?

I'm not that smartest guy here, please enlighten me
No, what we have is an endless rightwing war on facts, the truth, and democracy.

The conservative culture war, white grievance politics, and racist replacement theory have taken the place of political debate and discourse – this thread is further proof of that.

You realize that many "Republicans" are co-conspirators with the democrat Party, right? The PA Legislature allowed the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream Team to illegally alter the method by which votes were cast -- and did NOTHING to stop it. Like I said Republicans were either stupid, lying to themselves or let me add, working with the CCP/democrat Party/Sinaloa Cartel Dream Team
Jobbers....Remember Iron Mike Sharpe and Barry Horowitz?

No, what we have is an endless rightwing war on facts, the truth, and democracy.

The conservative culture war, white grievance politics, and racist replacement theory have taken the place of political debate and discourse – this thread is further proof of that.
Why does the DNC say that an accurate voter database is an “existential threat”?

Forum List

Back