Did film predict COVID conspiracy?

Robert Urbanek

Platinum Member
Nov 9, 2019
Vacaville, CA
(Spoiler alert) Thinking he was foiling a terrorist plot for the U.S. government, an ex-soldier kills a scientist, and his team steals a respiratory virus and its vaccine. But the team, he later suspects, was actually working for a big drug company that planned to release the virus then make a fortune selling the vaccine.

That was the premise of The Contractor, a 2022 film starring Chris Pine that finished production at the end of 2019. Distribution was delayed and the film, when released, was poorly received and grossed less than $1 million in its opening weekend.

Given the film was completed before the spread of COVID, I am a bit surprised that COVID conspiracy buffs did not jump on this piece of fiction as evidence of a real plot to spread the virus.

I just finished watching the film on a DVD from the library. A barely recognizable Kiefer Sutherland is also in the movie, sporting a beard that looks like it belongs to a Confederate general.

(Spoiler alert) Thinking he was foiling a terrorist plot for the U.S. government, an ex-soldier kills a scientist, and his team steals a respiratory virus and its vaccine. But the team, he later suspects, was actually working for a big drug company that planned to release the virus then make a fortune selling the vaccine.

That was the premise of The Contractor, a 2022 film starring Chris Pine that finished production at the end of 2019. Distribution was delayed and the film, when released, was poorly received and grossed less than $1 million in its opening weekend.

Given the film was completed before the spread of COVID, I am a bit surprised that COVID conspiracy buffs did not jump on this piece of fiction as evidence of a real plot to spread the virus.

I just finished watching the film on a DVD from the library. A barely recognizable Kiefer Sutherland is also in the movie, sporting a beard that looks like it belongs to a Confederate general.
No. Looks like the COVID outbreak is much closer to the movie "Contagion".

Utopia (2020 TV series)​

The plan consists of: (1) Convincing the world's population that there is an outbreak of a deadly new virus, (2) Once convinced of the narrative of the faux-pandemic, announce to the public the creation of a new vaccine, (3) Through the coordination between global elites and non-governmental organizations, governments move quickly to inject the world's population with this "vaccine". (4) Once the population is injected, it turns out that the vaccine is designed to sterilize almost all of those people that take it, causing the global population to drop from 7.8 billion to about 500 million, and ushering in a new era of plenty.

Utopia (2020 TV series)​

The plan consists of: (1) Convincing the world's population that there is an outbreak of a deadly new virus, (2) Once convinced of the narrative of the faux-pandemic, announce to the public the creation of a new vaccine, (3) Through the coordination between global elites and non-governmental organizations, governments move quickly to inject the world's population with this "vaccine". (4) Once the population is injected, it turns out that the vaccine is designed to sterilize almost all of those people that take it, causing the global population to drop from 7.8 billion to about 500 million, and ushering in a new era of plenty.
This plot sounds very familiar.
Was it written by Gates & Fauxi?

Even if our clot shots could sterilize everyone, it would take decades to reduce the population down to 50 million barring a extermination component to the psyop.
I think they meant for rona to be more deadly myself but it did the trick on most of the people because they still lined up for the clot shots even though it was just a bad flu

Actually, the disease in "The Contagion" was encephalitis, a deadly disease.

We got locked in our homes and destroyed our economy for a bad flu season.
Sure. You run with that. Be sure to tell the families of the over 1 million people in this country who died from it.
I'm sure they'll agree with you...not.

Sorry, you really need to read the plot of "Contagion". It's almost dead on the money.

Sure. You run with that. Be sure to tell the families of the over 1 million people in this country who died from it.
I'm sure they'll agree with you...not.

Sorry, you really need to read the plot of "Contagion". It's almost dead on the money.

Spoken like an obedient, well-trained little parrot.

Who's fooling nobody.

But thanks for your thought provoking post.

And please remember to get your weekly booster.

We're counting on you.

Forum List

Back