Republicans repetedly keep blacks from voting

Status
Not open for further replies.
TM, your dishonesty is appalling

you've already posted the definition to a consent decree and you know it is not a law, it is an agreement between two parties

GOP Memo Admits Plan Could 'Keep Black Vote Down' - Los Angeles Times

"In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."
"

Words from inside the republican party itself are not enough for the cons to accept who their party is.

consent decree: Definition from Answers.com

"Once entered, a consent decree is binding on the consenting parties"
but it still isnt LAW
since it binds ONLY those involved in the decree

Is planning to keep legal voters from voting to win an election illegal?
is making sure all those that are registered to vote are actually registered where they live(AKA the correct address) illegal?

NO

That was a document odered turned over by the court from the RNC.

It was given to the court by the republican party itsself.

There is no way it is not completely true.

That was a document odered turned over by the court from the RNC.

It was given to the court by the republican party itsself.

There is no way it is not completely true.
no one is saying the document isn't true, moron, just your spin on it

"In an Aug. 13 memo the court made public Friday, Kris Wolfe, the Republican National Committee Midwest political director, wrote Lanny Griffith, the committee's Southern political director, and said of the Louisiana campaigning:

"I know this race is really important to you. I would guess that this program will eliminate at least 60-80,000 folks from the rolls. . . . If it's a close race . . . which I'm assuming it is, this could keep the black vote down considerably."
"

There is only one way to read this document.

The RNC was working to keep black people from voting so they could win elections

"

And you take it out of context firstly. Second? You wear Partisan Blinders that keep you from seeing the real problem, and that is of the Parties themselves.

I am of the mind of the Founders as a Staunch Conservative and see parties (Groupthink) as a dangerous practice when matters of Liberty are at stake.

Chew on that for awhile, will you?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back