Republicans in various state legislatures have lost their minds

According to the link, there are an estimated 300,000 people in Minnesota without proper food. Roughly 5% of the population of the state.

Maybe someone ought to pass that link onto that legislator? Apparently he isn't aware of 5% of the people living there?

Soo, which election did you vote democrat for instead of GOP? I'm curious to know.

MY GUESS: You voted for Joe Biden. Just admit it. Your TDS wouldn't allow you to vote for Trump and LOOK what it got you!

I can understand your SHAME in admitting to that--- even the democrats and world over are all ashamed of Joe Biden.

You need to stop doing that – voting for Republicans for president is just as insane.

You don’t have to vote for the Democratic candidate, just stop voting for Republicans.

Nah, hold your nose and vote for the Democratic candidate. Sometimes - many times - voting is done to keep out the worse candidate than it is to vote for the ideal one. Always vote, and always use your vote to make sure a truly awful candidate doesn't get elected.

That basically describes me the last 15-20 years. Sure, I've become more liberal on some things but certainly don't agree with Dems on everything. It's just that Repubs are that damn bad.

And right near the top of the head of the list-- this guy makes me want to puke:

Lindsey Graham: Bill Barr should appoint special counsel to investigate ...
Awful.

There there are...

Mitt Romney
Lisa Murkowski
Mike Rounds
Luch Thune
Tim Pawlenty
Jeb! (hell,the whole rotten family)
Krispy Christie
Ben Sasse
Matt Bevin
Brian Kemp
John Bolton
Bill Kristol
George Will
All the douchebags in the Pedo Project

ad nauseum

Awful.

There there are...

Mitt Romney
Lisa Murkowski
Mike Rounds
Luch Thune
Tim Pawlenty
Jeb! (hell,the whole rotten family)
Krispy Christie
Ben Sasse
Matt Bevin
Brian Kemp
John Bolton
Bill Kristol
George Will
All the douchebags in the Pedo Project

ad nauseum
Let's add:
Lot Lizard Cheney
Susan Collins
Lindsey Grahamnesty (thanks ElRushbo for that one)
the Late John McShitstain
Mitch "The Bitch" McConnell

Forum List

Back