Republicans going after Holder for Bush's "Gun Walking" policy - hilarious!

You say that Fast & Furious was a Bush thing, Ed but the fact don't back you up.

"Fast and Furious began with a noble goal.

On Oct. 26, 2009, the directors of the FBI, the Drug Enforcement Administration and ATF and the top federal prosecutors in the Southwestern border states met with the deputy attorney general at the Justice Department to plot strategy for combating Mexican cartels. A key problem: the tens of thousands of guns coming from the United States to arm the drug traffickers. The Washington Post July 25, 2011

That was when Fast & Furious was hatched, Ed...almost a year after W. had left office. Care to try again?
And that contradicts the link your fellow CON$ervative BS artist posted that says an investigation as part of Bush's Fast and Furious started in Sept 2009.

Keep the contradictory bullshit coming, I enjoy the humor. :lol:

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/pdf_40_43.pdf?tag=contentMain;contentBody

When caught in your lie that Bush's Project Gunrunner ended in 2009, you just play dumb over and over again.

I pointed out that FISCAL YEAR 2010 ENDS SEPTEMBER 30, 2011. Fiscal year 2010 runs from October 1 2010 to September 30, 2011.

Admit it, you got caught in a lie you posted more than once yet again.

So let me get this straight...you're now maintaining that ATF report was referencing "fiscal years" and not actual years? You're kidding, right?"
You can't be that ignorant!

It's right there on the ATF website in black and white. CONS are pathetic.

ATF Online - Firearms - Programs - Project Gunrunner
Since its inception in 2006, and through Fiscal Year 2010, ATF’s Project Gunrunner has recommended over 1,100 criminal cases and in excess of 2,500 defendants for prosecution.

Once again, Ed...you're referencing the website of the people who were desperately trying to portray Fast & Furious as a Bush program to cover their own asses for approving a program that was so fatally flawed. As I've shown with the Washington Post article, Fast and Furious started in LATE 2009 and was a creature created by the Holder DOJ. In case you're not grasping the OBVIOUS here, the information being put out by the ATF following the Brian Terry murder is full on "damage control". Take it for what it is...PR.

I just emailed the ATF at [email protected]. I put in a formal request via the FOIA, asking specifically if Fast & Furious was part of Gunrunner, or a completely separate operation. IF they bother to respond, I'll post the email here and actually forward it to anyone that wants it.

This should be interesting.

You say that Fast & Furious was a Bush thing, Ed but the fact don't back you up.

"Fast and Furious began with a noble goal.

On Oct. 26, 2009, the directors of the FBI, the Drug Enforcement Administration and ATF and the top federal prosecutors in the Southwestern border states met with the deputy attorney general at the Justice Department to plot strategy for combating Mexican cartels. A key problem: the tens of thousands of guns coming from the United States to arm the drug traffickers. The Washington Post July 25, 2011

That was when Fast & Furious was hatched, Ed...almost a year after W. had left office. Care to try again?
And that contradicts the link your fellow CON$ervative BS artist posted that says an investigation as part of Bush's Fast and Furious started in Sept 2009.

Keep the contradictory bullshit coming, I enjoy the humor. :lol:

The attempts by ATF and the Holder DOJ to confuse this issue led to the media calling the program both Operation Gunrunner and finally Operation Fast & Furious. The Holder DOJ did their best to paint it as Operation Gun Runner but as the story was slowly pried out of the ATF and Justice it soon became apparent that it was actually a new operation started by Holder's DOJ and called Fast & Furious...an operation that began in late 2009.

where is the ATF link stating that Fast & Furious was part of Gunrunner???????
Where is the ATF link that says that Bush's Fast and Furious was a separate program started in 2009???????????

YOU made the statement...Fast & Furious was part of Gunrunner.

YOU refuse to produce an ATF link that supports that statement.

It is YOUR job to provide proof for YOUR statements, not my job to disprove them.

You have completely failed to provide proof of your statement.

You're a hack, and a liar.
No, I cited a source that made that claim and linked to that source. You CON$ claim Bush's Fast and Furious was a separate program from Bush's Project Gunrunner, so the burden is on you to show an ATF link supporting your claim before you can demand an ATF link from me.

Where is the ATF link that says that Bush's Fast and Furious was a separate program started in 2009???????????

It is YOUR job to provide proof for YOUR statements, not my job to disprove them.

No, I cited a source that made that claim and linked to that source. You CON$ claim Bush's Fast and Furious was a separate program from Bush's Project Gunrunner, so the burden is on you to show an ATF link supporting your claim before you can demand an ATF link from me.
you are retarded, aren't you.

you obviously agree with the link you posted. Problem is, it's not an credible source... it's a fucking blog site that doesn't offer anything to support it's claim but their word.

So let me get this straight...you're now maintaining that ATF report was referencing "fiscal years" and not actual years? You're kidding, right?"

Since its inception in 2006, and through Fiscal Year 2010, ATF’s Project Gunrunner has recommended over 1,100 criminal cases and in excess of 2,500 defendants for prosecution.

Once again, Ed...you're referencing the website of the people who were desperately trying to portray Fast & Furious as a Bush program to cover their own asses for approving a program that was so fatally flawed. As I've shown with the Washington Post article, Fast and Furious started in LATE 2009 and was a creature created by the Holder DOJ. In case you're not grasping the OBVIOUS here, the information being put out by the ATF following the Brian Terry murder is full on "damage control". Take it for what it is...PR.
BULLSHIT!
That is an extreme right wing site that is anti-Obama and anti-Holder and blames Obama's appointees for Terry's death.
Once again you are completely full of shit!

Eric Holder is a Terrorist. He should have already been arrested. He will have to be held accountable for Brian Terry's brutal murder. Spin it anyway you like, but Holder will have to be held accountable. There's just too much blood on his hands for him to skate.

Duh? The ATF put out information deliberately designed to cover the asses of the people who approved and controlled Operation Fast & Furious following the death of Brian Terry. You somehow expect them to provide proof that Fast & Furious was THEIR program and not one started under the Bush Administration? That's amusing, Ed. The whole idea behind the press releases that ATF was issuing was to try and divert blame FROM them to someone else. Holder and the people in control at the ATF are STILL doing their level best to portray this as a continuation of one of Bush's programs because they don't want to take responsibility for what was a cynical and fatally flawed operation started for ideological reasons rather than sound law enforcement policy.

BULLSHIT!
That is an extreme right wing site that is anti-Obama and anti-Holder and blames Obama's appointees for Terry's death.

Recovery .Gov is an "extreme right wing site? Really, Ed? Either you started the morning off with a couple of really stiff Bloody Mary's or you're really starting to lose it, dude!

Last edited:

BULLSHIT!

You're the Dyson Vacuum of Obama Fluffers

Last page of the memo it mentions fast and furious starting in sept 2009
No it doesn't!!! It says the INVESTIGATION of Manuel Celis-Acosta began in 2009 not Bush's Operation Fast and Furious. It says the INVESTIGATION was PART of Bush's Fast and Furious, so Bush's Fast and Furious was already in operation when this INVESTIGATION was begun!

Learn to read!
You are a lying sack of dog shit. page 7 of 12 it's talking about fast and furious. It says" Operation Fast and the furious. this investigation imitated in Sept 2009 in conjunction with......." page 7 line 5

Last edited:
What's amusing (if one could find humor in a tragedy such as this) is the rather obvious attempts by the Holder ATF to do damage control on Fast & Furious through their press releases. Yes, Operation Gun Runner was a Bush Administration program and yes...it let some 200 guns "walk" to Mexico in an attempt to trace them with the full cooperation of the Mexican government but that part of the program was stopped because they found they couldn't keep track of the weapons.

Operation Fast & Furious was a program started almost a year after Bush left office by the Holder DOJ. They resumed sales of weapons to straw buyers knowing they would end up in the hands of organized crime groups in Mexico but made no attempt to trace the weapons nor did they tell the Mexican government what they were doing. This wasn't about trying to shut down gun smuggling by making arrests of the smugglers. This was about flooding Mexico with over 2,000 high powered weapons and then calling for stricter gun control laws because so many weapons were entering Mexico from the US. It's the old...the end justifies the means...rationale. The Obama Administration was perfectly willing to let some Mexican nationals be killed if it furthered their agenda for gun control here in the US. As the head of the ATF in Phoenix put it..."you've got to break some eggs to make an omelet"...words that I'm sure bring comfort to those that have been killed with Fast & Furious weapons.

ok, dick-wad... you used a blog site and call it credible... right back at you...

Gunrunner vs Fast & Furious: An overview to separate fact from fiction
There has been what could best be described as a fog bank obscuring the truth on these two different operations. When we first started following the twists and turns of Operation Fast & Furious there was a great deal of confusion about this operation and what is known as Project Gunrunner. This confusion ultimately got a lot of help from trolls spreading false information to try to merge the two ops into one, the endgame being to link the debacle of Fast & Furious to the Bush administration under whom Gunrunner began, and provide cover for the Holder DOJ and ultimately the Obama administration.

BULLSHIT!

Recovery .Gov is an "extreme right wing site? Really, Ed? Either you started the morning off with a couple of really stiff Bloody Mary's or you're really starting to lose it, dude!
keep those lies coming. I never linked to recovery.com, liar. :eusa_liar:

Last page of the memo it mentions fast and furious starting in sept 2009
No it doesn't!!! It says the INVESTIGATION of Manuel Celis-Acosta began in 2009 not Bush's Operation Fast and Furious. It says the INVESTIGATION was PART of Bush's Fast and Furious, so Bush's Fast and Furious was already in operation when this INVESTIGATION was begun!

Learn to read!
You are a lying sack of dog shit. page 7 of 12 it's talking about fast and furious. It says" Operation Fast and the furious. this investigation imitated in Sept 2009 in conjunction with......." page 7 line 5

It says the INVESTIGATION of Manuel Celis-Acosta began in 2009 not Bush's Fast and Furious operation. You still can't read!

Learn to read!

It says the INVESTIGATION of Manuel Celis-Acosta began in 2009 not Bush's Fast and Furious operation. You still can't read!

Dam you are stupid . Is Fast and the Furious mentioned in between Manuel Celis-Acosta and this investigations imitated in Sept 2009?

Learn to read!

I'm still waiting for you to show us something that has Operation Fast & Furious starting in 2008 like you claim. It's going to be a LONG wait because we both know that program wasn't started until late 2009, despite your attempts (and attempts by Holder's DOJ and the ATF) to confuse the issue by trying to make Fast & Furious a Bush program by lumping it under Gun Runner. It takes a special kind of person to do "back flips of logic" like you're demonstrating here on this issue, Ed. I really don't know why you feel the need to protect a group of people who let their political agenda overide the public safety of both our citizens and the citizens of Mexico. Eric Holder is an asshole...something that I call very few people but in his case is greatly deserved.

Forum List

Back