Republicans: Everything will be OK

you asked about democrats marc,i gave you my answer....i dont know how you got that out of what i said....
If you point out a characteristic as unacceptable to you in one party, it implies that it's not happening in the party you support.

Stop playing your silly games.

you asked about democrats marc,i gave you my answer....i dont know how you got that out of what i said....
If you point out a characteristic as unacceptable to you in one party, it implies that it's not happening in the party you support.

Stop playing your silly games.
stop playing your games....you asked me about the democrats i gave you an answer,you just dont like it when someone says your party aint that great so you try and change the subject...

stop playing your games....you asked me about the democrats i gave you an answer,you just dont like it when someone says your party aint that great so you try and change the subject...
Have it your way bub. Enjoy being in a party that has absolutely no fraud. Must be nice.

*snicker*

Have it your way bub. Enjoy being in a party that has absolutely no fraud. Must be nice.

*snicker*
whats the matter marky?.....cant handle the answer to the question you asked me?.....and unlike you, i dont enjoy a "party".....i dont have people like you do telling me whats what.....
*snicker*

Forum List

Back