Republicans Don't Believe in QAnon?

No, that's a lie. But go ahead and look at how many wackos like you on this board talk about "Q" every day, and you'll see I'm right, it's just a 'KKKrat conspiracy theory (one of many).
You fuckers deny it because it's KRAKEN KRAZY...but you believe it...obviously.

I have to hand it to QAnon, that person(s) was/is a HILARIOUS troll, just look at all the complete nonsense he convinced so many rubes to believe, however QAnon takes a back seat in the Troll Hall of Fame to the Donald, after all Donny convinced 10s' of millions to buy into his unique brand of completely-divorced-from-reality bullshit, lock, stock and barrel.

In fact, to honor Donny, we need a new term to describe a situation when a person has been completely hoodwinked by a deranged con man..... such as:

You've been TRUMPWINKED

Yea they do

They pretend not to because in their hearts they know it's batcrap crazy
Of course they do. You can see it reflected in posts here. For Trumpsters, conspiracy theories are a lifestyle.
More of you typical bullshit. You specialize in making non-falsifiable claims.
It's my opinion. People like you lack the capacity to discern the stating of facts and the stating of opinions.

Which, of course, goes a long way in explaining your membership in the Cult of the Orange Buffoon™.

Q matters because it drives the Republican craziness
"It's true, I swear! I saw the Q with my own eyes. He's for real and he controls everything, just everything I tell you! Quiet, they're all around us, they look normal but you just don't know which of them is the Q monitor. It's never the same guy. Yesterday they followed me all the way home, switching off at every bus stop just to keep me confused"

LOL LOL LOL. It is to laugh, loudly and scoffingly.

Liberal paranoid projection at its best.

Obviously Democrats want QAnon to disappear since the group has brought new voters to the Republican party.

"It's true, I swear! I saw the Q with my own eyes. He's for real and he controls everything, just everything I tell you! Quiet, they're all around us, they look normal but you just don't know which of them is the Q monitor. It's never the same guy. Yesterday they followed me all the way home, switching off at every bus stop just to keep me confused"

Obviously Democrats want QAnon to disappear
Gee Hadit. I guess Lenny didn't get the memo

Yea they do

Well, that being said, all things being equal: Do Liberals think racism or police brutality is real and merits riots and mass hysteria? It's batshit crazy, but they are still supporting it anyway.

Yea they do

Glad to see the island of the living brain dead left has not lost their looney touch..

Yea they do

This is like your 20th dedication thread. Obsessed much, Herr Lesh?

Obviously Democrats want QAnon to disappear
Gee Hadit. I guess Lenny didn't get the memo
I don't speak for Lenny and you don't speak for me. Get the picture now? I mock and I laugh at your feeble attempts to tie QAnon to people who don't know or care anything about it.

Forum List

Back