Republicans do it again

Of course it is.....in your silly little half functioning left-wing mind.

Dear Mr. Rancid, please accept my humble apologies for getting under your skin. I did not know you were so sensitive to criticism. Your precious little ears should not be exposed to left wing vulgarity. It's my public school education and quick wit which always attracts a plethora of unwarranted jibes.

I also noticed you have placed me on your ignore list. That's sad because I was just starting to warm up on you. But i respect your right to ignore me because
It's best for you normal brain function and anger issues you have with lefties.
I don't want responsibility for sending you to an asylum for the trump deranged.
Hope your family is well and say hello to the dog.

PS. Be good to your mother. When I'm finished with you, it's get very lonely in a nut house, no visitors you know? The only one will be your mother so be good to her.

Aren't you pleased you tried to be smart?
I am. Have a nice day. I am.

Dear Mr. Rancid, please accept my humble apologies for getting under your skin. I did not know you were so sensitive to criticism. Your precious little ears should not be exposed to left wing vulgarity. It's my public school education and quick wit which always attracts a plethora of unwarranted jibes.

I also noticed you have placed me on your ignore list. That's sad because I was just starting to warm up on you. But i respect your right to ignore me because
It's best for you normal brain function and anger issues you have with lefties.
I don't want responsibility for sending you to an asylum for the trump deranged.
Hope your family is well and say hello to the dog.

PS. Be good to your mother. When I'm finished with you, it's get very lonely in a nut house, no visitors you know? The only one will be your mother so be good to her.

Aren't you pleased you tried to be smart?
I am. Have a nice day. I am.

I was able to read this post.

Not sure how determined I have you on ignore.

Another mistake on your part.

One of many.

I was able to read this post.

Not sure how determined I have you on ignore.

Another mistake on your part.

One of many.
I don't care if you ignore because I know you won't. Like the others they sit there reading everything hoping I'll make a mistake then pounce.

If you did ignore me, would the world spin off its axis? Why do you have such an opinion of yourself to think I would suicide if I couldn't attract your attention?
Go away you arrogant galoot. You know nothing.

I don't care if you ignore because I know you won't. Like the others they sit there reading everything hoping I'll make a mistake then pounce.

If you did ignore me, would the world spin off its axis? Why do you have such an opinion of yourself to think I would suicide if I couldn't attract your attention?
Go away you arrogant galoot. You know nothing.
You said I had you on my ignore list.

I don't.

You do realize there is a way to formally ignore posters ?

Forum List

Back