Republicans do it again

Just for the chronically STUPID who have nothing whatsoever to post to support their delusional responses except their own hot air.
We are right now in the middle of a world war between good and evil. Anyone who doesn't know that various alien races have been at war over this planet for thousands of years is an absolute buffoon. Some good, some evil. Most all religious paintings show two UFOs ... one good, one evil ... in that war. Our military isn't just concerned with the simple task of tossing Biden out on his ass, the war is MUCH DEEPER than that and MUCH BIGGER. Our military is very busy behind the scenes as we speak. They will go public and toss Biden out, try him for treason in a military tribunal and execute his sorry ass, and make all of this known on the emergency broadcast system 24/7 WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT. People like Winterborn can blather hot air all they want, it will make zero difference, NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING and THE BEST IS YET TO COME.

Biden Has Not Been in White House Since Inauguration! Military/Secret Service Stand-off​

US MILITARY AT THE WHITE HOUSE - ARRESTING CONGRESS​

Gene Decode goes over United States DUMBS (Deep Underground Military Bases)​

View attachment 523219

I'll watch these later when I want a laugh.

I thought you were a little nuts when you were first spouting your wild theories about the military tribunals, the execution of Democrats, and the military coup putting Trump back in the Whitehouse.

But the Lizard overlords and Donald Trump time traveling? You need medications and professional psychiatric help.

Oh the irony.

You never belated a word when trump gave a trillion to wall street and massive tax cuts.
You're hypocrite.
Do you know who owns Wall Street dummy? Are you not aware that working Americans including all the big Dem unions have TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS in pension, savings and retirement invested in Wall Street? You are too ignorant to have an opinion. :eusa_hand:

I'll watch these later when I want a laugh.

I thought you were a little nuts when you were first spouting your wild theories about the military tribunals, the execution of Democrats, and the military coup putting Trump back in the Whitehouse.

But the Lizard overlords and Donald Trump time traveling? You need medications and professional psychiatric help.
You poor dumb shit. Just more hot air with nothing to back it up.
laughing 4.gif

Maybe you ought to look at those numbers. I received my share and I'm not on wall street. My kids families got theirs as well. Maybe you ought to get a job and earn something and you will get some back too. Fancy that.
You can easily reach an average of $4000 with the rich getting hundreds of thousands, and the poor getting nothing.

You can easily reach an average of $4000 with the rich getting hundreds of thousands, and the poor getting nothing.
If you don't work and earn something, you don't get anything back. Funny how things work in the world. Get off of your lazy ass and quit waiting for handouts and you might get some too, bull dyke.

Our heroes. :smoke:

View attachment 523038

Worse, these 18 have enabled the democrats to now move forward and slap their own backs about another great thing they've accomplished for next year's election!

When you have to borrow money you don't have to fix something, that means that you not only have bitten off more than you can chew but that now it is going to cost THAT MUCH MORE just to maintain what all new you've "gained."

And guess who covers our debt? China.
lol

Careful – you’re going to run out of ‘real’ Republicans.

Forum List

Back