Is Biden good, or bad?

carthistic 1. open borders!!!!!!!!! 2. paying people not to work !!!!!!!!!! more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3. he said FU to law-order-the police and he HONORS criminals/criminality
etc etc

carthistic 1. open borders!!!!!!!!! 2. paying people not to work !!!!!!!!!! more !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3. he said FU to law-order-the police and he HONORS criminals/criminality
etc etc
thanks for your opinions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! ! !

!

Yep, I ask to be entertained by the responses.

"Is Biden good, or bad?'

I dunno, but this poor child appears to be frightened out of her mind in his presence.

E8ESkc3WYAEMMuF

Given the fact that Trump was screaming about Operation Warp Speed at a time when Moderna had introduced a so-called vaccine before the whole scamdemic even took shape renders his candidacy in the future rather questionable. It's highly possible, probable even, that he set the table for what is going on now.

Western media isn't touching that little fact with a ten foot pole, predictably. None of em.

What did Trump know? Any takers?

Moderna Had Specific COVID-19 mRNA Shot Ready in 2019 BEFORE Pandemic Was Announced

Perhaps Operation Foreknowledge would have been a better way of putting it.

And then how very convenient that, oh noes, they deleted every trace of him from social media. lol. Ghosted.

It's awefully humorous to me that with all of the popping off about Trump's Warp Speed that this little tid bit is always left out of the discussion.

Why is that?

Perhaps Rand might ask him. I mean, it's not like Trump wasn't observably nervous when asked about the exchange between Rand and Fauci.

All he could really say was, ah well, Rand's gonna do what Rand is gonna do...

We can pick on Biden, sure. He's incompetent. And clearly assigned the position he's in rather than elected.

But make no mistake, Trump will have some explaining to do as well. Soon...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back