Republicans deserve what they get

The bigger problem is that Repugs simply have no good ideas.
You’re describing the Dumbocrats, snowflake. Over 150 years and your party has had one “idea” - let government control it.

You cannot provide even one single “idea” from the left that wasn’t “let government control it”.

Meanwhile, the Republicans are drowning in proven ideas from think-tanks. They have just been inept, lazy, and incompetent when it comes to actually implementing them. And that is going to cost them huge in the 2018 (and it should).

Oh well, that's still better than having Repugs in power. All Repugs do is hurt our country, whether intentionally or unintentionally. And yet unsophisticated dumb fuck Repug goobers such as yourself never seem to learn that lesson.

Disastrous wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, the disastrous Bush tax cuts in 2001 and 2003, destroying the EPA, allowing the rich and powerful to hoard money in offshore accounts instead of paying taxes, weak ass financial laws that facilitated the 2008 Wall Street meltdown, allowing the NRA to write our gun laws, the list goes on and on...

The left loves to declare that President Trump has done “nothing” when in fact he has done everything he is constitutionally responsibile for (and very successfully I might add). It has been the Republican Congress that has done nothing.

They talked such a big game in 2010. They promised they would repeal Obamacare (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would pass a budget (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would restore fiscal sanity (they’ve done no such thing). They promised the world and they delivered absolutely nothing.
“Just a few years ago, Speaker Ryan was viewed as the individual in our party, in our country, who was focused on fiscal responsibility, and then you saw what happened last week,” Jordan said, referring to the budget.

“So all I’m saying is we need legislation in every policy area that is consistent with that we told them we were going to do and what they elected us to do,” he continued. “That did not happen last week, but I certainly hope it happens on immigration.”
Outside of tax reform, there isn’t one single thing that the Republicans have achieved. They haven’t repealed anything and they haven’t passed anything. They absolutely deserve to have their asses handed to them in the 2018 midterm election. What a wasted opportunity to make a positive difference for this country.

Is it too much to ask for politicians to deliver in what they promised to do? This is a prime example of why we needed the Tea Party so desperately. It is time that we bury the Republican Party for good. True conservatives, libertarians, the Tea Party, etc. need to join the Constitution Party.

Freedom Caucus issues a stern warning to Paul Ryan on immigration – here’s what they said

Well, at least you're admitting that the Repug Party is utterly worthless. I'll give you credit for that.

However, the Tea Party is the current Repug Party. The Repug Party has moved so far to the right that it's impossible for them to get the vast majority of their agenda passed through Congress. There are still 20 - 30 Repubs in the House that are not total bat-shit crazy like 90% of the party is, so that is why the Tea Party/Repug Party has not had much legislative success.

Heritage Foundation: 64% of Trump's agenda already done, faster than Reagan

Dude, fuck the Heritage Foundation. They're even less intellectually honest than your unremarkable, lightweight Repug ass.

More tax cuts for the rich definitely ain't the answer.
have a nice life.
Um...you do realize he’s a jealous, envious, angry little progressive, don’t you? He is literally incapable of having a nice life.

I'm jealous of brilliant men like John Adams, Abraham Lincoln, and Barack Obama. I'm definitely not jealous of your unremarkable Repug fucktard ass with a third-rate, provincial brain.

The left loves to declare that President Trump has done “nothing” when in fact he has done everything he is constitutionally responsibile for (and very successfully I might add). It has been the Republican Congress that has done nothing.

They talked such a big game in 2010. They promised they would repeal Obamacare (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would pass a budget (they’ve done no such thing). They promised they would restore fiscal sanity (they’ve done no such thing). They promised the world and they delivered absolutely nothing.
“Just a few years ago, Speaker Ryan was viewed as the individual in our party, in our country, who was focused on fiscal responsibility, and then you saw what happened last week,” Jordan said, referring to the budget.

“So all I’m saying is we need legislation in every policy area that is consistent with that we told them we were going to do and what they elected us to do,” he continued. “That did not happen last week, but I certainly hope it happens on immigration.”
Outside of tax reform, there isn’t one single thing that the Republicans have achieved. They haven’t repealed anything and they haven’t passed anything. They absolutely deserve to have their asses handed to them in the 2018 midterm election. What a wasted opportunity to make a positive difference for this country.

Is it too much to ask for politicians to deliver in what they promised to do? This is a prime example of why we needed the Tea Party so desperately. It is time that we bury the Republican Party for good. True conservatives, libertarians, the Tea Party, etc. need to join the Constitution Party.

Freedom Caucus issues a stern warning to Paul Ryan on immigration – here’s what they said

Well, at least you're admitting that the Repug Party is utterly worthless. I'll give you credit for that.

However, the Tea Party is the current Repug Party. The Repug Party has moved so far to the right that it's impossible for them to get the vast majority of their agenda passed through Congress. There are still 20 - 30 Repubs in the House that are not total bat-shit crazy like 90% of the party is, so that is why the Tea Party/Repug Party has not had much legislative success.

They have till next January to complete the final 36% if the congress changes in November but I don't see that happening

I'd love for somebody to show me a President in recent times that got half of what they wanted to get done.

I have no complaints about Trump. Actually he got a lot done in spite of not having a super majority in the Senate and all these commie judges that are stopping his agenda at every turn. Unlike any other Republican President, he spit in the face of the MSM instead of caving into them all the time.

Our system was by design not to have sudden changes overnight. Trump has shown he is willing to work with the left, but the left (as usual) said do things our way or no way at all. WTF is anybody in Trump's position supposed to do?

It's been one year. In spite of the MSM brainwashing, I wouldn't put too much money on a change of Congress either. The Senate? That's always up for grabs.

Dude, fuck the Heritage Foundation. They're even less intellectually honest than your unremarkable, lightweight Repug ass.

What they are is a conservative outlet that ranks people on conservative agendas. You know, like the US Communist Party ranks your people when they are in power.

What they are is a conservative outlet that ranks people on conservative agendas. You know, like the US Communist Party ranks your people when they are in power.

Oh, the Communist Party "ranks" us? Gosh, that really hurts.

However, I'll take that over what you evil fucks do when you're in power...like how those white supremacists Repug Nazis felt comfortable murdering someone in Charlottesville, since we now have an unabashed racist like Trump in the White House. A racist that you support.

They have till next January to complete the final 36% if the congress changes in November but I don't see that happening

I'd love for somebody to show me a President in recent times that got half of what they wanted to get done.

I have no complaints about Trump. Actually he got a lot done in spite of not having a super majority in the Senate and all these commie judges that are stopping his agenda at every turn. Unlike any other Republican President, he spit in the face of the MSM instead of caving into them all the time.

Our system was by design not to have sudden changes overnight. Trump has shown he is willing to work with the left, but the left (as usual) said do things our way or no way at all. WTF is anybody in Trump's position supposed to do?

It's been one year. In spite of the MSM brainwashing, I wouldn't put too much money on a change of Congress either. The Senate? That's always up for grabs.

Of course you have no complaints about Trump. You're too fucking stupid to see what a circus his administration is. He's been in office one fucking year and he's already on his 45th communications director, for Christ sakes. You're too stupid to be embarrassed by this fucking imbecile and the chaos that he's created. He can't even run the fucking West Wing, let alone the country.

Of course you have no complaints about Trump. You're too fucking stupid to see what a circus his administration is. He's been in office one fucking year and he's already on his 45th communications director, for Christ sakes. You're too stupid to be embarrassed by this fucking imbecile and the chaos that he's created. He can't even run the fucking West Wing, let alone the country.

He's doing a lot better running the country than Ears.

No.......it doesn't' hurt you. That's the scary part.

Yeah, just like Trump being an unabashed racist doesn't scare your racist ass.

O course it doesn't, that's because this "racist" crap is an old canard your side has been using for decades. The most entertaining thing is that it doesn't work. It's just that people like you are too stupid to realize it; it benefits us so we don't complain.

So keep calling over half of America deplorables. Keep calling anybody that disagrees with you racist. Keep taking a knee, because it only benefits us more in the long run.

Sure he is, goober. Even if that were true, Trump's still a racist and a misogynist. Not that a evil little piss ant like you gives two shits about Trump's character.

O course it doesn't, that's because this "racist" crap is an old canard your side has been using for decades. The most entertaining thing is that it doesn't work. It's just that people like you are too stupid to realize it; it benefits us so we don't complain.

So keep calling over half of America deplorables. Keep calling anybody that disagrees with you racist. Keep taking a knee, because it only benefits us more in the long run.

I will keep calling you deplorable, fucker. Because that's exactly what your racist, NRA dumb ass is.

The irony cannot be any greater.

Democrats take the left most position on immigration, abortion and guns, Republicans respond by keeping their centrist positions on all these things, and dipshits like you insist that Republicans "moved to the right".

It is too bad most Republicans don't understand the political spectrum to take advantage of your laughably stupid ideas about it.

Democrats take the left most position on immigration, abortion and guns, Republicans respond by keeping their centrist positions on all these things, and dipshits like you insist that Republicans "moved to the right".

It is too bad most Republicans don't understand the political spectrum to take advantage of your laughably stupid ideas about it.

Yeah, you fuckers are perfectly reasonable...which is why you voted to repeal ObamaCare over 50 fucking times and then failed yet again after your racist mentally ill hero moved into the White House. Yeah, you fuckers are reasonable...which is why you think any gun control laws are taking away your god damn, self-absorbed right to bear arms.

You fuckers are dangerous extremists that have moved MUCH farther to the right, that's irrefutable. You crazy fucks are the only political party on the fucking PLANET that denies global warming is occurring. You have an EPA director currently doing everything he can to destroy the institution that he has been charged with running. I guess you demented fucks don't even care about having a livable planet for your own fucking children.

You Repugs are a bunch of racists, that's irrefutable. You also don't believe in democracy. You pass new voter suppression laws every year to prevent minorities from voting and gerrymander districts beyond all fucking recognition so that you can steal more elections in the future. You traitor fucks are going to let Russia interfere in the 2018 election because it will benefit your party.

Yeah, you crazy evil fucks have moved so far to the right that you are now members of a cult devoted to one sick, deranged man. Your political beliefs change from day to day based on what Dear Leader Trump says from day to day.

Yeah, you fuckers are perfectly reasonable...which is why you voted to repeal ObamaCare over 50 fucking times and then failed yet again after your racist mentally ill hero moved into the White House. Yeah, you fuckers are reasonable...which is why you think any gun control laws are taking away your god damn, self-absorbed right to bear arms.

You fuckers are dangerous extremists that have moved MUCH farther to the right, that's irrefutable. You crazy fucks are the only political party on the fucking PLANET that denies global warming is occurring. You have an EPA director currently doing everything he can to destroy the institution that he has been charged with running. I guess you demented fucks don't even care about having a livable planet for your own fucking children.

You Repugs are a bunch of racists, that's irrefutable. You also don't believe in democracy. You pass new voter suppression laws every year to prevent minorities from voting and gerrymander districts beyond all fucking recognition so that you can steal more elections in the future. You traitor fucks are going to let Russia interfere in the 2018 election because it will benefit your party.

Yeah, you crazy evil fucks have moved so far to the right that you are now members of a cult devoted to one sick, deranged man. Your political beliefs change from day to day based on what Dear Leader Trump says from day to day.
Every single country that had "gun control" laws now has an effective gun ban that is endlessly touted by both the countries that implemented them AND the Democrats. You retards have already admitted numerous times that you want to confiscate all guns. You can't get any further to the left on guns if you wanted to tomorrow.

Every single country that had all private healthcare now has no private healthcare, and once again you dipshits have touted that completely socialist system as something to be admired. You can't get any more left wing on healthcare.

You idiots don't know shit about the climate and you only use this issue to win elections in dumbass states like California. Every single global warming prophet is nothing but a crook with a bigger carbon footprint than a small country. You are to the left of many European countries on this issue, and they started it.

You Democrats are led by the nose by every single anti-white group in the world. YOU are the racists because you pieces of shit won't even renounce Farrakhan out of fear of losing millions of votes. YOU are the ones who created all black districts to appease the Farrakhan loons.

Personally I will use anyone and anything to destroy you fucks, but Republicans are yet too stupid to understand that you don't deserve to be heard and only deserve annihilation.

If all Republicans were like me, there wouldn't be a Democratic party.

You fucks can't possibly move any further left at least on social matters, so you've went completely off the deep end and are now actively promoting absolute moral degeneracy like hormone replacement therapy for 8year old boys, just a step away from legalizing pedophilia.

When it comes to foreign policy, you're even more extreme than the Republicans. After 8 years of constant war in the middle east you wanted to vote in Clinton and the promise of 8 more. If she had won, we'd be entrenched in Syria right now and probably invading Russia for the crimes of shitposting on the internet. Yeah, another world war will work wonders for the environment!

Oh and racism, the left's favorite club to bludgeon us with. Guess what? We're numb to the accusations now. In fact, we revel in it. I mean, you called McCain a racist back when he ran for president but now you love him because he trashes Trump. Fucking hypocrites. Get a clue, you're the real racists with your bigotry of low expectations. "Muh voter suppression" As if black people are too dumb to get an ID. Not only that but you've made it clear that you hate white people, can't even pretend otherwise anymore. So why would any of us with even a hint of self respect ever vote for you?

I will keep calling you deplorable, fucker. Because that's exactly what your racist, NRA dumb ass is.

And I hope you do. It worked out so well for you last election. Oh......and tell your friends to do the same. We on the right want your message to be loud and clear for all of America to hear.

Sure he is, goober. Even if that were true, Trump's still a racist and a misogynist. Not that a evil little piss ant like you gives two shits about Trump's character.

Remember it's you on the left that told us it doesn't matter what a person does on his own time, as long as he's doing a good job. Now go have a cigar.

both parties are a huge letdown. the (R)s had a YUGE opportunity to do all they said they should do and fix all the bitching they've been doing at the (D) for 8 years. it was in their hands, they had support of the president to do "something" and they did not a god damn thing with their chances.

we need to quit bitching and start talking if we're ever gonna turn this ship around.

I think you are a little confused here, buddy. They never had any intent of fixing ObamaCare, it was there idea to start with to make the insurance companies richer.

In fact, they secretly hope it works out, because the next thing that people will demand is single payer.

and then they'll bitch about that.

the problem isn't the political parties, it's us. The politicians do exactly what we want them to, and when they give us what we want, we get mad at them and vote in the other guys.

Forum List

Back