Republicans/Conservatives HATE America

Libertarians are conservatives, just in a more deranged way. This is the Cato Institute, the libertarian think-tank. I'm sure kaz approves, but this guy is bat-shit crazy.

Libertarians are conservatives, just in a more deranged way. This is the Cato Institute, the libertarian think-tank. I'm sure kaz approves, but this guy is bat-shit crazy.

So, to be clear, his position is that the focus on domestic manufacturing is to "keep white males without education in powerful positions"

and your position is that that is crazy because the demographics of the Rust Best does not support that?

The demographics of the Rust Belt is not uneducated White men, as Alec MacGillis alluded.

So, to be clear, his position is that the focus on domestic manufacturing is to "keep white males without education in powerful positions"

and your position is that that is crazy because the demographics of the Rust Best "is NOT uneducated white men"?

A simple yes would be fine. Because I think that is what you meant, I just want to be sure.

1665238527271.png

Forum List

Back