Republicans--are you this intimidated by the thought of the 1st WOMAN President?

What qualifies her to be president? She was at the kiddie table, but got a boost when she shouted "I HATE HILLARY" a little louder than the others at the kiddie table. Is that all the right wants in a president?

And what did you want want in a President, Hope and Change?

I want lots of qualities in a president. I just don't know if Fiorina has any of them, and I can't find anyone who is willing to point out the qualities she has.

After spending a lot of time on national political boards, including this one--plus social media outlets. Some of the comments I have been reading--(including comments from women who are honest enough to say that they're not certain if they're ready for the first woman President) I remind them that if they're turning their backs on the most qualified candidate that is running (Carly Fiorina) that they may get their 1st woman President in Hillary Clinton anyway.

We see Republicans bouncing all around the 15 male candidates like they're on pogo sticks, while ignoring the most qualified candidate in this race, Carly Fiorina. 15 male candidates--(the first time in history this many have entered a Presidential race) to go after ONE woman. The debate stages resembles more of a beauty contest than a political debate Why? Because they're scared to death. Not necessarily because it's Hillary Clinton, but obviously more so--because she is a woman. They would have never entered this many into this race if the DNC popular was a male candidate.

Carly Fiorina is the most brilliant, the most articulate in this race. She can answer any question, she can slice and dice. She handles the left wing media like play dough in her hands. She has been referred to by Charles Krautghammer as "Reaganesk" who also stated she one the 1st debate. She could wipe clean Hillary Clinton in any debate. She wins conservative, independents and cross-over Democrats. IOW she could win it all. Yet yet she is put on IGNORE by all the pogo stick jumpers.

You know if the Republican Party can give us the 1st President that abolished 150 years of slavery in this country, they can sure as dam well give us the 1st woman President. Why would we want Democrats to hold that title?

Carly Fiorina is the only candidate in this race, that has been asked repeatedly if she would accept a Vice Presidential position. Here is her reply to that.

Carly Fiorina Zings Chris Wallace: Ask Me About Being VP When You Ask Everyone Else (Video) - The Gateway Pundit
I cannot think of a more STUPID question....Shit thread. Should be closed as troll excrement.

lol, can you believe this BS. those who are asking this OF YOU Republicans are the very people who KICKED that woman (Hillary) to the curb the last time she ran for President.

and now I guess they are blaming that on you Republicans too.

we saw the losers who were screeeeeeerd to have a woman President. and they are vile and nasty people. Not only did you not vote for Hillary , but you showed that you have raw hate for women by the way you treated a Governor of a State who was running for Vice President of our country.

If remember correctly, a certain republican by the name of Sarah Palindrome wanted to be Vice President. Who opposed that?
Every friggin hard line liberal member of the media and all the democrat operatives who sought to destroy her.
The same douche bags that strafed Gennifer Flowers,Ken Starr, Paula Jones and anyone else whop DARED to challenge the Clinton's.

HRC intimidates me because of her arrogance and incompetence (the server) and unwillingness to admit fault. She shares bad character qualities found in Nixon and the younger Bush. She cannot be our president.
You'll vote for her.
:lol: Spoon is more likely to vote for her than me. I am for Kasich. If he takes Rubio on the ticket, we have a chance. We have none with Trump or any on the far right.

I don't care what sex a candidate is. Its their views I care about. Simple as that.
Conservatives are not allowed( By the left wingers) to say that.
We are then accused of patronizing.
Do not forget this. The libs are not interested in debate or bi partisanship. They want to destroy the GOP. They want to eliminate the possibility of ANY point of view that does not agree with or kowtow to the left wing agenda.
There is no reasoning with these people. To them, we are an enemy that needs to be eliminated.
Unfortunately the GOP establishment still thinks it can reason and compromise with the left. Those people ( Jeb Bush being one, Lindsey Graham another) need to be swept aside and marginalized.....

lol, can you believe this BS. those who are asking this OF YOU Republicans are the very people who KICKED that woman (Hillary) to the curb the last time she ran for President.

we saw the losers who were screeeeeeerd to have a woman President. and they are vile and nasty people. Not only did you not vote for Hillary , but you showed that you have raw hate for women by the way you treated a Governor of a State who was running for Vice President of our country.
I think you meant "democrats"....As in who kicked Hillary to the curb....The GOP had nothing to do with selecting the Democrat candidate.

Not only that, but Hillary had a mound of experience over the Community Organizer. She spent eight years in the US Senate and eight years in the White House. That's 16 years of experience over DumBama's next to nothing experience, and they still voted the woman down.

Not only that, but Hillary had a mound of experience over the Community Organizer. She spent eight years in the US Senate and eight years in the White House. That's 16 years of experience over DumBama's next to nothing experience, and they still voted the woman down.

Very true. Hillary was betrayed by party faithfuls--(in order to elect the 1st black man to the Presidency.) Be assured that 2016 will be the woman ticket. They are going to vote for the 1st women President regardless of emails--Bengazi--whatever.

2 old White guys standing on a Republican platform isn't going to cut it in 2016.

We see Republicans bouncing all around the 15 male candidates like they're on pogo sticks, while ignoring the most qualified candidate in this race, Carly Fiorina.

Having a vagina doesn't make her the most qualified candidate.
There are those, including a few USMB feminazis, who will blindly vote for Hildabeast because they claim it is "her turn"....

I am a woman and generally have in the past leaned towards voting republican. I used to be a full fledge republican but people like the rabbi here claimed I wasn't actually because I don't believe capitalistic giants should be given favors over and above in order to rule over the people. I would not personally desire to vote for her for president from some of what I have heard her say.
Ah yes another "I used to be a Republican" loon.
Remind me which "man" is keeping you down today.
You sure do know how to show how ignorant you are don't you.
Ignorant? How so?.....Or are you one these people who with no thought or logic say, " I changed my mind"....

After spending a lot of time on national political boards, including this one--plus social media outlets. Some of the comments I have been reading--(including comments from women who are honest enough to say that they're not certain if they're ready for the first woman President) I remind them that if they're turning their backs on the most qualified candidate that is running (Carly Fiorina) that they may get their 1st woman President in Hillary Clinton anyway.

We see Republicans bouncing all around the 15 male candidates like they're on pogo sticks, while ignoring the most qualified candidate in this race, Carly Fiorina. 15 male candidates--(the first time in history this many have entered a Presidential race) to go after ONE woman. The debate stages resembles more of a beauty contest than a political debate Why? Because they're scared to death. Not necessarily because it's Hillary Clinton, but obviously more so--because she is a woman. They would have never entered this many into this race if the DNC popular was a male candidate.

Carly Fiorina is the most brilliant, the most articulate in this race. She can answer any question, she can slice and dice. She handles the left wing media like play dough in her hands. She has been referred to by Charles Krautghammer as "Reaganesk" who also stated she one the 1st debate. She could wipe clean Hillary Clinton in any debate. She wins conservative, independents and cross-over Democrats. IOW she could win it all. Yet yet she is put on IGNORE by all the pogo stick jumpers.

You know if the Republican Party can give us the 1st President that abolished 150 years of slavery in this country, they can sure as dam well give us the 1st woman President. Why would we want Democrats to hold that title?

Carly Fiorina is the only candidate in this race, that has been asked repeatedly if she would accept a Vice Presidential position. Here is her reply to that.

Carly Fiorina Zings Chris Wallace: Ask Me About Being VP When You Ask Everyone Else (Video) - The Gateway Pundit

No you stupid shit, we don't want another incompetent, corrupt, lying President like Obama. It has nothing to do with her sex dipshit.
So Carly is a lying corrupt incompetent republican candidate?????? WOW! :D

Unless your long cut and paste job claims otherwise,you are talking about Hillary being POTUS. I was answering your title to this thread.
It was Oreo's title and thread and she is talking about Carly being the best ''man'' for the job of President, better and more qualified than the other 15 men in the contest....

I stand corrected. I like Fiorina, I think she would make a fine POTUS.

Republicans--are you this intimidated by the thought of the 1st WOMAN President?

No, I think Carly will do well.

You're addressing the wrong group. Democrats are the ones who always examine a candidate's gender (and race) before doing anything else. Those things matter to them, more than anything. They always make a huge deal of it (just as you are doing by starting this thread). They are the intimidated ones.
Liberals always look to identity ( gender, race, etc) to pick a candidate to support. Never on the issues.

No you stupid shit, we don't want another incompetent, corrupt, lying President like Obama. It has nothing to do with her sex dipshit.
So Carly is a lying corrupt incompetent republican candidate?????? WOW! :D

Unless your long cut and paste job claims otherwise,you are talking about Hillary being POTUS. I was answering your title to this thread.
It was Oreo's title and thread and she is talking about Carly being the best ''man'' for the job of President, better and more qualified than the other 15 men in the contest....

I stand corrected. I like Fiorina, I think she would make a fine POTUS.
Sonnenfeld: Fiorina’s track record at HP was weak

No, I think Carly will do well.

You're addressing the wrong group. Democrats are the ones who always examine a candidate's gender (and race) before doing anything else. Those things matter to them, more than anything. They always make a huge deal of it (just as you are doing by starting this thread). They are the intimidated ones.
Liberals always look to identity ( gender, race, etc) to pick a candidate to support. Never on the issues.

Who told you that?

Forum List

Back