Republicans--are you this intimidated by the thought of the 1st WOMAN President?

After spending a lot of time on national political boards, including this one--plus social media outlets. Some of the comments I have been reading--(including comments from women who are honest enough to say that they're not certain if they're ready for the first woman President) I remind them that if they're turning their backs on the most qualified candidate that is running (Carly Fiorina) that they may get their 1st woman President in Hillary Clinton anyway.

We see Republicans bouncing all around the 15 male candidates like they're on pogo sticks, while ignoring the most qualified candidate in this race, Carly Fiorina. 15 male candidates--(the first time in history this many have entered a Presidential race) to go after ONE woman. The debate stages resembles more of a beauty contest than a political debate Why? Because they're scared to death. Not necessarily because it's Hillary Clinton, but obviously more so--because she is a woman. They would have never entered this many into this race if the DNC popular was a male candidate.

Carly Fiorina is the most brilliant, the most articulate in this race. She can answer any question, she can slice and dice. She handles the left wing media like play dough in her hands. She has been referred to by Charles Krautghammer as "Reaganesk" who also stated she one the 1st debate. She could wipe clean Hillary Clinton in any debate. She wins conservative, independents and cross-over Democrats. IOW she could win it all. Yet yet she is put on IGNORE by all the pogo stick jumpers.

You know if the Republican Party can give us the 1st President that abolished 150 years of slavery in this country, they can sure as dam well give us the 1st woman President. Why would we want Democrats to hold that title?

Carly Fiorina is the only candidate in this race, that has been asked repeatedly if she would accept a Vice Presidential position. Here is her reply to that.

Carly Fiorina Zings Chris Wallace: Ask Me About Being VP When You Ask Everyone Else (Video) - The Gateway Pundit

No you stupid shit, we don't want another incompetent, corrupt, lying President like Obama. It has nothing to do with her sex dipshit.
So Carly is a lying corrupt incompetent republican candidate?????? WOW! :D

What qualifies her to be president? She was at the kiddie table, but got a boost when she shouted "I HATE HILLARY" a little louder than the others at the kiddie table. Is that all the right wants in a president?

What qualifies her to be president? She was at the kiddie table, but got a boost when she shouted "I HATE HILLARY" a little louder than the others at the kiddie table. Is that all the right wants in a president?
Of course thats about all the meia will let you know about her and thats all you do know....funny how that works despite some of her speeches posted here

Of course thats about all the meia will let you know about her and thats all you do know....funny how that works despite some of her speeches posted here

Here is your chance to correct that. How is she presidential material?

her speeches and policy ideas have been posted here.........obviously you have ignored them so posting them again wont make any difference will it

After spending a lot of time on national political boards, including this one--plus social media outlets. Some of the comments I have been reading--(including comments from women who are honest enough to say that they're not certain if they're ready for the first woman President) I remind them that if they're turning their backs on the most qualified candidate that is running (Carly Fiorina) that they may get their 1st woman President in Hillary Clinton anyway.

We see Republicans bouncing all around the 15 male candidates like they're on pogo sticks, while ignoring the most qualified candidate in this race, Carly Fiorina. 15 male candidates--(the first time in history this many have entered a Presidential race) to go after ONE woman. The debate stages resembles more of a beauty contest than a political debate Why? Because they're scared to death. Not necessarily because it's Hillary Clinton, but obviously more so--because she is a woman. They would have never entered this many into this race if the DNC popular was a male candidate.

Carly Fiorina is the most brilliant, the most articulate in this race. She can answer any question, she can slice and dice. She handles the left wing media like play dough in her hands. She has been referred to by Charles Krautghammer as "Reaganesk" who also stated she one the 1st debate. She could wipe clean Hillary Clinton in any debate. She wins conservative, independents and cross-over Democrats. IOW she could win it all. Yet yet she is put on IGNORE by all the pogo stick jumpers.

You know if the Republican Party can give us the 1st President that abolished 150 years of slavery in this country, they can sure as dam well give us the 1st woman President. Why would we want Democrats to hold that title?

Carly Fiorina is the only candidate in this race, that has been asked repeatedly if she would accept a Vice Presidential position. Here is her reply to that.

Carly Fiorina Zings Chris Wallace: Ask Me About Being VP When You Ask Everyone Else (Video) - The Gateway Pundit

We get it - you like Carly Fionrina.

No you stupid shit, we don't want another incompetent, corrupt, lying President like Obama. It has nothing to do with her sex dipshit.

Unless your long cut and paste job claims otherwise,you are talking about Hillary being POTUS. I was answering your title to this thread.

her speeches and policy ideas have been posted here.........obviously you have ignored them so posting them again wont make any difference will it

I get it. You don't think she has enough accomplishments to make a case for her presidency. Fair enough. I don't either.

Merely acknowledging your effort not to know

And yet, I was the one to ask you to tell me all about it.
yeah ....thats it very sincerely too

Unless your long cut and paste job claims otherwise,you are talking about Hillary being POTUS. I was answering your title to this thread.
It was Oreo's title and thread and she is talking about Carly being the best ''man'' for the job of President, better and more qualified than the other 15 men in the contest....

I get it. You don't think she has enough accomplishments to make a case for her presidency. Fair enough. I don't either.

Merely acknowledging your effort not to know

And yet, I was the one to ask you to tell me all about it.
yeah ....thats it very sincerely too

That's OK. I didn't expect you to have much on that subject anyway.

If remember correctly, a certain republican by the name of Sarah Palindrome wanted to be Vice President. Who opposed that?

You didn't NOMINATE Sarah Palin to be Vice President--LOL And her being VP didn't secure a win for John McCain--and neither would a VP position for Carly Fiorina would work to secure the White House.

And what did you want want in a President, Hope and Change?

Forum List

Back