Republicans are going to blow another winnable election in 2024

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Everything we've been getting told for a while now and the Trump camp can't seem to learn. Throw Gaetz's stunt today of ousting Kevin McCarthy from the Speakership and the GOP is setting itself up for another disappointment next year.

And, of course, the polls show former President Donald Trump winning the GOP presidential primary despite the fact that he lost to President Joe Biden in 2020 and that the stink of Trump’s presence quelled the red wave in 2022, along with the collection of terrible candidates that he endorsed. Does that sound like a winning formula to you?

You would think the GOP would have learned from the blue wave in the 2018 midterm elections, Trump’s loss and tantrum in 2020 that cost Republicans both the White House and the Senate, and a 2022 midterm dud courtesy of Trump and his collection of losers and self-saboteurs (such as Gaetz). But clearly, Republicans are content to run headfirst into yet another wall, act surprised when they lose (again), and hand Democrats the reins to the country for another two to four years.

Everything we've been getting told for a while now and the Trump camp can't seem to learn. Throw Gaetz's stunt today of ousting Kevin McCarthy from the Speakership and the GOP is setting itself up for another disappointment next year.

And, of course, the polls show former President Donald Trump winning the GOP presidential primary despite the fact that he lost to President Joe Biden in 2020 and that the stink of Trump’s presence quelled the red wave in 2022, along with the collection of terrible candidates that he endorsed. Does that sound like a winning formula to you?

You would think the GOP would have learned from the blue wave in the 2018 midterm elections, Trump’s loss and tantrum in 2020 that cost Republicans both the White House and the Senate, and a 2022 midterm dud courtesy of Trump and his collection of losers and self-saboteurs (such as Gaetz). But clearly, Republicans are content to run headfirst into yet another wall, act surprised when they lose (again), and hand Democrats the reins to the country for another two to four years.

It was never winnable. Biden attained 81M votes from his basement, that's how one-sided and easy it is. The GOP aren't overcoming that advantage. The mail-in ballots will kill GOP again and that is just fine with them. They have been incompetent in doing anything that citizens care for while feigning anger at Bidens policies that they quietly support. They don't want to lead, they don't want to be in charge and they won't be. They want to go back to their blue collar towns and bitch about the Elitist Dems while themselves being Dem-Lighr. That's just the way it is, The Dems are the anointed Party in America,.royalty.. Trump was but a blip. Dems are a perfect foil for the GOP.

Kennedy is going third party next week.... so Biden's vote will get split down.... Trump wins easily....

Kennedy is going third party next week.... so Biden's vote will get split down.... Trump wins easily....
This is a real possibility, but only if he follows through on it. The reality is that GOP don't want the WH and they certsinly don't want Trump in it. I still can't see him winning. I said I couldn't see Biden running again though too but he appears to want to do just that.

Last edited:
This is a real possibility. The reality is that GOP don't want the WH and they certsinly don't want Trump.in it. I.can't see him winning. I said I couldn't see Biden running again though but he appears to want to do just that.
You are going on the assumption that the 2020 election was not a fraud... covid mailouts and drop boxes led to way too many potentially phony ballots being counted in blue counties in swing states... this time will be different... Trump's got this and he and Biden know it...

I don't think it's that simple.

I've noticed that RFK seems to have a lot of praise around here from Republicans, not Democrats, primarily due to his stance against vaccines. If he goes independent, I expect him to pull votes from both sides, and I think he may even pull more from Trump than Biden.

Of course, you guys will just whine conspiracy theories if you lose and won't listen to this.

I don't think it's that simple.

I've noticed that RFK seems to have a lot of praise around here from Republicans, not Democrats, primarily due to his stance against vaccines. If he goes independent, I expect him to pull votes from both sides, and I think he may even pull more from Trump than Biden.

Of course, you guys will just whine conspiracy theories if you lose and won't listen to this.
He is pro choice and pro public schools and a traditional democrat... he may get some of Trump's independents but he would cut into Biden more....

He is pro choice and pro public schools and a traditional democrat... he may get some of Trump's independents but he would cut into Biden more....
I disagree. MAGA cares more about vaccines than any of that, hence why so many conservatives support Kennedy.

1696657276470.png

Tell me, are those Democrats or Republicans who were calling for Trump to take a look at RFK as a running mate?

You are a chief mod of a political board and you think regular Americans care at all about the Speaker drama?

....wait, really?

Meanwhile we have a nursing home resident as President.
His administration is totally being ran by progressive operatives who were never elected.
And the country is in steep decline by every measure.

But... let's talk about Trump some more. Cause... well... Trump.

They could fuck up a wet dream. Of course so can the Democrats, but the spotlight is on Republicans in this thread...

Forum List

Back