Republicans Are Flailing and Failing in Afghanistan Hearing

Oh, so now you guys care about dead Americans?

When it comes to COVID, you guys didn’t blink at half a million dead.
What does that even mean except distracting from my statement

What does that even mean except distracting from my statement
It shows that you’re being hypocritical.

On one hand, people dying of COVID is hunky dorey. On the other hand, you’re demanding military intervention to evacuate Americans who are in danger because of their own choice.

It shows that you’re being hypocritical.

On one hand, people dying of COVID is hunky dorey. On the other hand, you’re demanding military intervention to evacuate Americans who are in danger because of their own choice.
how? I touched no wuhan anything. you? why didn't you comment on your original issue? you avoided it like poo pooh.

I spit on your narrative.

how? I touched no wuhan anything. you? why didn't you comment on your original issue? you avoided it like poo pooh.

I spit on your narrative.
Uh huh. Sure.

I already addressed the issue. Americans shouldn’t expect military intervention to bail them out of situations they put themselves in.

Never have.

Personal attacks and trolling from a mod?

With no attempt to say anything related to the thread topic?

Give yourself an infraction

Your type don't like that first amendment thing much, when it comes to your feelings first huh? Let's change it. My Feelings First, the 1st Amendment.

Your type don't like that first amendment thing much, when it comes to your feelings first huh? Let's change it. My Feelings First, the 1st Amendment.
Hey asshole...the 1A has nothing to do with forum rules.

Moron

The military should have stayed until everyone was out. Its the most basic of common sense, which is probably why biden failed.
I dont understand why that is so hard to accept.
They treat demofks as their family and family can’t do wrong

Oh, so now you guys care about dead Americans?

When it comes to COVID, you guys didn’t blink at half a million dead.
Hey, curious, 8000 people die a day, do you care? It seems not since all you talk about is Wuhan.
Don’t see you talking about dead black babies getting shot in demofk shitholes! And you don’t care about dead babies killed by abortion! So son fk you. My morals are ten times your ignorant asshole! Did I say fk you?

Last edited:
Personal attacks and trolling from a mod?

With no attempt to say anything related to the thread topic?

Give yourself an infraction
He probably already has an infection. Oh, you said "infraction"! He's right, however in describing you because no one believes anything you post. It takes a suspension of all belief to read your drunk mental meanderings. In other words, you are a tool!

Afghanistan was a bi partisan act of massive treason against the US.

Sincerely,

Col Tim Osman

who denied doing 911 before being informed by the Mossad that he needs to take credit....

See the source image

See the source image

Ziggy was alive and functional on 912. Ziggy never bothered to fess that he knew "Osama" extremely well....
Why do you continue to post conspiracy theories in whatever thread you happen to be in?

You should realize that your post will be deleted when I report it!

I hate stupid people and you take the cake!

Forum List

Back