Republicans and the Suppression of the Minority Vote!

Why do you support people voting illegally? Why do you put your party's political power over the good of the nation? Why do you want to disenfranchise legal voters by allowing people to vote illegally?

Voter ID does nothing to suppress the types of voter fraud which occur. Voter fraud still occurs in states that have Voter ID.

Voter ID is a waste of taxpayer money. If Voter ID proponents weren't so fucking retarded, and devoted all their energy toward things which would actually stop the types of voter fraud which occur, we'd be better off.

But instead, they support a completely ineffective government program that wastes taxpayer dollars. And that used to be what LIBERALS were all about.
In reality:

Voter Fraud: We?ve Got Proof It?s Easy | National Review Online
Liberals who oppose efforts to prevent voter fraud claim that there is no fraud — or at least not any that involves voting in person at the polls.

But New York City’s watchdog Department of Investigations has just provided the latest evidence of how easy it is to commit voter fraud that is almost undetectable. DOI undercover agents showed up at 63 polling places last fall and pretended to be voters who should have been turned away by election officials; the agents assumed the names of individuals who had died or moved out of town, or who were sitting in jail. In 61 instances, or 97 percent of the time, the testers were allowed to vote. Those who did vote cast only a write-in vote for a “John Test” so as to not affect the outcome of any contest. DOI published its findings two weeks ago in a searing 70-page report accusing the city’s Board of Elections of incompetence, waste, nepotism, and lax procedures.

The Board of Elections, which has a $750 million annual budget and a work force of 350 people, reacted in classic bureaucratic fashion, which prompted one city paper to deride it as “a 21st-century survivor of Boss Tweed–style politics.” The Board approved a resolution referring the DOI’s investigators for prosecution. It also asked the state’s attorney general to determine whether DOI had violated the civil rights of voters who had moved or are felons, and it sent a letter of complaint to Mayor Bill de Blasio. Normally, I wouldn’t think de Blasio would give the BOE the time of day, but New York’s new mayor has long been a close ally of former leaders of ACORN, the now-disgraced “community organizing” group that saw its employees convicted of voter-registration fraud all over the country during and after the 2008 election.​

Because blacks in MS have an unfortunate history of voter fraud.
I love watching you pull shit out of your ass and then pretend it is the truth. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF OF VOTER FRAUD IN MS? Prove to us this is not just another of your made up lies.

Yeah, two assholes. Perfect for each other.
Hey, quit posting here and go and read something that doesn't come out of Democrat ass.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Injustice-Exposing-Racial-Justice-Department/dp/1596982772]Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department: J. Christian Adams: 9781596982772: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud | The Daily Caller

Remember the rule everyone 1 case = "an unfortunate history"

Because blacks in MS have an unfortunate history of voter fraud.
I love watching you pull shit out of your ass and then pretend it is the truth. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF OF VOTER FRAUD IN MS? Prove to us this is not just another of your made up lies.

Hey, quit posting here and go and read something that doesn't come out of Democrat ass.
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Injustice-Exposing-Racial-Justice-Department/dp/1596982772]Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department: J. Christian Adams: 9781596982772: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud | The Daily Caller

And what percentage of voter fraud is that? .00001?

You're such a worthless faggot. You suggest I made up voter fraud. I provide links based on books I've read and you move the goal posts to "what percentage is that?"
WHat percentage of voter fraud is acceptable to you? 1%, 5%?
Listen cocksucker, the correct answer is ZERO. There is NO justification for voter fraud. But try telling that to Holder's Justice Department, which knew all about flagrant fraud in Mississippi but didnt do anything about it because they felt "Well they were exploited by white people so now it's their turn."
Fuck them. And fuck you, asshole.

You're such a worthless faggot. You suggest I made up voter fraud. I provide links based on books I've read and you move the goal posts to "what percentage is that?"
Listen cocksucker, the correct answer is ZERO. There is NO justification for voter fraud. But try telling that to Holder's Justice Department, which knew all about flagrant fraud in Mississippi but didnt do anything about it because they felt "Well they were exploited by white people so now it's their turn."

Wait so someone committed voter fraud, sent to prison and that to you means the Justice Dept doesnt care about voter fraud?

No one is accusing you of making up voter fraud, what I am saying is you are overstating and exaggerating the problem. Which you are.

Wait so someone committed voter fraud, sent to prison and that to you means the Justice Dept doesnt care about voter fraud?

No one is accusing you of making up voter fraud, what I am saying is you are overstating and exaggerating the problem. Which you are.

Geez are you stupid.
I posted a book that describes the Justice Dept's attitude to voter fraud. They didnt care. They didnt prosecute half the people responsible. Go read the book and STFU.

why do left-wing nutjobs want people to vote illegally just because they're minorities?

Geez are you stupid.
I posted a book that describes the Justice Dept's attitude to voter fraud. They didnt care. They didnt prosecute half the people responsible. Go read the book and STFU.

They didnt care so they locked people up for it. Uh ok sparky

Geez are you stupid.

Can you think in anything other than generalities? Go read the book and quit making a fool of yourself.

Geez are you stupid.

Can you think in anything other than generalities? Go read the book and quit making a fool of yourself.

Was that a real question coming from the guy who posts about one case of voter fraud and describes it as an "unfortunate history"?

GTFOH stupid. :lol:

there is no suppression of the minority vote; only minorities left-wingers want to vote illegally

Was that a real question coming from the guy who posts about one case of voter fraud and describes it as an "unfortunate history"?

GTFOH stupid. :lol:

Go read the book, jerkoff. There are dozes and dozens of cases.

I know buddy...dozens...sounds like an epidemic. An epidemic ID's will stop cold :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back