Republicans and the Suppression of the Minority Vote!

Show my your proof that illegals are voting. The fact is that the last thing an illegal wants to do is to vote. The last thing they want is to have to prove that they are legals and not illegals.
Now, I ask again, show my your proof that illegals are voting and don't try to provide that proof from an ultra right sewer site that people like you love.

The fact you protest so vehemently to ID is proof. You're too obvious.
Here is a one word answer to your ignorant post: BULLSHIT.

Stick your tongue out. That might work.

So what. Things change. I have the right to speak and so does anyone that has a different opinion. You're scared one of your slaves might hear something he likes and thinks for himself . You're too obvious.
Some people are stupid but when they have nothing intelligent to say they are smart enough to keep their mouth shut. Other people are stupid but even when they have nothing intelligent to say they have yell it out to the world. You are in the second group.

I'm right on target and everyone knows it. Poor baby. You are the one who should have stayed silent instead of protesting free speech. Keep going.

Poor ROn. He can't explain or defend his position. He thinks by repeating the same thing over and over he can make his point.
Hey, Ron: Why do you support illegal voting? It is simply a fact that minorities are voting in higher numbers since voter ID laws went into effect than before. So it can't have been a vote suppressing measure. So if there is no illegal voting then voter ID laws won't do anything. If they don't do anything why do you oppose them?

It's a forgone conclusion

the left today are some ugly and nasty people...just look at all they post from site's like Raw Story, politicausa, thinkprogress, Salon, etc

nothing but raw hate

I'm sure minorities appreciate white liberals telling them how to vote.

No we actually love white republicans ignoring suppression of the minority votes and they also love the fact that you completely ignore minority participation in the movement.

Good stuff.

Damn I looked at the study and not one thing cited applied only to minorities, so I guess they are trying to suppress republican votes also.

They are trying to suppress more than just minority votes is your defense? :rofl:

No we actually love white republicans ignoring suppression of the minority votes and they also love the fact that you completely ignore minority participation in the movement.

Good stuff.

Damn I looked at the study and not one thing cited applied only to minorities, so I guess they are trying to suppress republican votes also.

They are trying to suppress more than just minority votes is your defense? :rofl:

Just how stupid are you, again?

Rand Paul evidently doesn't want to be reminded of all the gerrymandering that has been going on to do just that! Texas, for one, is infamous in that regard. And his derogatory use of the term "brown", in particular, is akin to using the term "REDskins" that is now so unpopular and on its way out. He needs to be called on the carpet for that. He should have said 'Hispanics' or 'Latinos.' Saying "brown" is no way to warm up to and make friends with that ethnicity as much as his political party needs them! If talking about their race, he should know it's White. And just look at what the Brennan Center had to say about *what political party*, in general, introduced the most bills to try to curb voting. In conclusion, there is little reason to none for minorities to vote Republican!

Rand Paul: Republicans ?unfairly tarred? as trying to suppress minority voters

Rand Paul's use of the word "brown" was not incorrect in any way.

And the article tried to smear him for using the word "tarred":

The term “tarred” is a reference to tar and feathering, a punishment that was sometimes used by white supremacists to terrorize African-Americans.

Tarring and feathering was a practice that began in revolutionary times against customs officers as a protest against English taxation.

Assholes.

I don't like Rand Paul, but this is nothing but a fucked up smear against him. It's bullshit.

Last edited:
Rand Paul evidently doesn't want to be reminded of all the gerrymandering that has been going on to do just that! Texas, for one, is infamous in that regard. And his derogatory use of the term "brown", in particular, is akin to using the term "REDskins" that is now so unpopular and on its way out. He needs to be called on the carpet for that. He should have said 'Hispanics' or 'Latinos.' Saying "brown" is no way to warm up to and make friends with that ethnicity as much as his political party needs them! If talking about their race, he should know it's White. And just look at what the Brennan Center had to say about *what political party*, in general, introduced the most bills to try to curb voting. In conclusion, there is little reason to none for minorities to vote Republican!

Rand Paul: Republicans ?unfairly tarred? as trying to suppress minority voters

Rand Paul's use of the word "brown" was not incorrect in any way.

And the article tried to smear him for using the word "tarred":

The term “tarred” is a reference to tar and feathering, a punishment that was sometimes used by white supremacists to terrorize African-Americans.

Tarring and feathering was a practice that began in revolutionary times against customs officers as a protest against English taxation.

Assholes.

I don't like Rand Paul, but this is nothing but a fucked up smear against him. It's bullshit.

The left justifies their smears and hate by convincing ignorant useful idiots that only they care about them.

Why do you support people voting illegally? Why do you put your party's political power over the good of the nation? Why do you want to disenfranchise legal voters by allowing people to vote illegally?

Voter ID does nothing to suppress the types of voter fraud which occur. Voter fraud still occurs in states that have Voter ID.

Voter ID is a waste of taxpayer money. If Voter ID proponents weren't so fucking retarded, and devoted all their energy toward things which would actually stop the types of voter fraud which occur, we'd be better off.

But instead, they support a completely ineffective government program that wastes taxpayer dollars. And that used to be what LIBERALS were all about.

Thank goodness Republicans aren't trying to suppress anyone's vote.

Yeah...that's why they're all of a sudden sending "poll watchers" to their own runoff in Mississippi tomorrow. Seems like that niggrah lover Thad Cochran has been opening up to black voters.

Yeah...that's why they're all of a sudden sending "poll watchers" to their own runoff in Mississippi tomorrow. Seems like that niggrah lover Thad Cochran has been opening up to black voters.

Guaranteeing votes are legal is not voter repression. Your post is also racist. You have no problem using the "N" word, but you whine when someone says fag. Hypocrite.

Last edited:
Voter identification cards for all. If welfare Wandas can get off their fat asses long enough to use those food stamps, they have enough time to fill out a piece of paper and get a voter ID Card. It ain't quantum physics, people, so what's the problem? Eliminate the fraud!

VOTER ID CARDS.....................!

I'm sure minorities appreciate white liberals telling them how to vote.
It's a foregone conclusion that they know full well who their true enemies are and it's not the Liberals! Reinforcing and reminding them about what they already know about Republicans and their dislike for them can only fire them up more to vote Against them.

The real enemy is people like yourself,scratch a liberal you find a bigot/racist that lies about others to protect their own major short comings.

Your kind are divisive and like to label and pigeon hole groups for power and control are part of the problem not the solutions.

Guaranteeing votes are legal is not voter repression. Your post is also racist. You have no problem using the "N" word, but you whine when someone says fag. Hypocrite.

So why did they decide to bring in the poll watchers after it was learned Cochran was reaching out to blacks? Are they doing it to give out free watermelons and fried chicken?

So why did they decide to bring in the poll watchers after it was learned Cochran was reaching out to blacks? Are they doing it to give out free watermelons and fried chicken?

Because blacks in MS have an unfortunate history of voter fraud.

Do you have a source for that or did you just hear it at the Klan meeting?

I love watching you pull shit out of your ass and then pretend it is the truth. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF OF VOTER FRAUD IN MS? Prove to us this is not just another of your made up lies.

I love watching you pull shit out of your ass and then pretend it is the truth. WHERE IS YOUR PROOF OF VOTER FRAUD IN MS? Prove to us this is not just another of your made up lies.

Yeah, two assholes. Perfect for each other.
Hey, quit posting here and go and read something that doesn't come out of Democrat ass.
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Injustice-Exposing-Racial-Justice-Department/dp/1596982772[/ame]

Mississippi NAACP leader sent to prison for 10 counts of voter fraud | The Daily Caller

Forum List

Back