Republicans already talking about using reconciliation on Obamacare.

Remember reconciliation? Republicans used it three times under Bush. Remember what we got? Debt, a ruined economy and millions of jobs loss. That's wasn't what they planned. That's just how it turned out.

GOP sweep puts ObamaCare in jeopardy

We call people who come up with simple answers to complex problems "simpletons". And now we are about to go through it all over again.

Well, at least I can say "I told you so".

Using complex solutions to simple problems, we call you arrogant morons

Remember reconciliation? Republicans used it three times under Bush. Remember what we got? Debt, a ruined economy and millions of jobs loss. That's wasn't what they planned. That's just how it turned out.

We call people who come up with simple answers to complex problems "simpletons". And now we are about to go through it all over again.

Mandatory insurance is legalized extortion, no two ways about it.

Have you not been paying attention? Obamacare is failing. Good Lord talk about a "simpleton". LOL

The OP is butt hurt, angry and miserable Sucks to be rdean!

:boohoo:
Make sure you remember that tune. We heard it under Bush when they made fun of Democrats after he become president. And now? When was the last time Bush was invited to a Republican convention?
Don't know & don't care. Troll harder bitch

Which republicans? Obamacare is freaking imploding and Hussein is bailing out with an elitist health care plan for himself and his family.

Forum List

Back