Republican who wants to ban kids from drag shows hosted drag parties at her home with her kids (Hypocrite)

I think most here are Boomers using outdated stereotypes about LGB people.

Outdated, indeed.

I believe the film you cite depicts homosexual predators going after adolescent boys.

Now, they openly go after much younger children.

I don't understand why those who publicly accuse others of grooming (meaning child molestation) are not brought to court to provide evidence of such a serious allegation. If no evidence is produced then you would have pretty easy case of libel/defamation. Using the word groomer or pedo as a vague slur can have some pretty real legal ramifications (I know that most of my family would not tolerate such defamatory and vile allegations, they would sue for sure).

I'm not a lawyer,but i think such statements without evidence can be sued.

And you might say that some speech is protected, but there are limits to free speech.

Like you can't shout fire in a crowded theater, you can't ever discuss anything like a weapon in a airport or aboard a airplane or you will have Federal Marshalls arresting your ass.

Yeah, good point.

I wonder why those accused of "grooming" because they introduce children to deviate sex acts, don't want to sue for being called groomers?

Could it be that they would then face sworn evidence about exactly what they did, and expert testimony about how it affects children, and how predators use grooming to prepare children for abuse?

Yeah.

I think that is it.

Outdated, indeed.

I believe the film you cite depicts homosexual predators going after adolescent boys.

Now, they openly go after much younger children.

In the reviews, some say it's a homophobic anti gay film.

Where are the other liberals at?

Isn't there like one poster on here with a avatar of Indiana Jones?

In Arizona last weekend, prominent Phoenix-area drag queen Barbra Seville (great name) spilled all of the tea about Kari Lake, the MAGA frontrunner for the GOP’s gubernatorial nomination in the swing state.​
Seville decided to go public after Lake began engaging in the Great Drag Queen Moral Panic of 2022 for campaign purposes. The big reveal? Until Kari Lake started putting on fake lashes and orange MAGA makeup, she was just another wine mom who couldn’t get enough Drag Queen realness.​
As Seville deliciously told the Arizona Republic: “She’s friends with drag queens. She’s had her kid in front of a drag queen. I’ve done drag in her home for her friends and family. She would come to shows constantly.” (Emphasis mine.) Seville said she even performed for a baby shower at Lake’s request.​
In a Facebook post reading Lake for filth, Seville indicated that not only was Lake a drag queen stan, but the gubernatorial hopeful is even the type who goes a little overboard.​
“She’s come to my parties and been asked to leave because door people thought she was too intoxicated to remain on premises,” Seville wrote.​
Ahhh—now this makes sense. Kari Lake is a fag hag! And not the good kind! Every gay knows her—the type who is desperate to get away from her suburban life and let loose with the girlies, but who always seems to get just a bit too excited. These gay-bar frequenters are kinda like the New Year's Eve amateurs who get overserved and lose their minds, which makes going out to the club for the ball drop a living hell. Avoid them at all costs.​
And Seville is, of course, not the only witness.​
Lake had several social media posts at drag functions, including this racy Instagram pic from 2014 when she attended New York Pride during her family vacation to the Big Apple. According to the comment below the photo, Lake’s daughter apparently didn’t enjoy the festivities as much as mom did.​
On the same trip, Lake also swung by CNN for some photos with her young kids.​
Looking rather chummy with the Enemy of the People, Kari!​
None of this should come as a surprise, of course. Lake was a local news anchor in Arizona who palled around with the state’s bipartisan elite. She registered as a Democrat in 2008 in order to support Barack Obama in the Arizona primary after having donated to John Kerry in 2004. As recently as 2016, she proposed mass amnesty for every immigrant in the United States illegally, which she pitched as a “humane and fair” solution. In 2020 she was pro-mask and government lockdown!​

But keep clinging MAGA snowflakes. You’re not being grifted! They REALLY care about you!

LOL

TNHarley
mudwhistle
HereWeGoAgain
Seymour Flops
Correll
Mac-7
OhPleaseJustQuit

In Arizona last weekend, prominent Phoenix-area drag queen Barbra Seville (great name) spilled all of the tea about Kari Lake, the MAGA frontrunner for the GOP’s gubernatorial nomination in the swing state.​
Seville decided to go public after Lake began engaging in the Great Drag Queen Moral Panic of 2022 for campaign purposes. The big reveal? Until Kari Lake started putting on fake lashes and orange MAGA makeup, she was just another wine mom who couldn’t get enough Drag Queen realness.​
As Seville deliciously told the Arizona Republic: “She’s friends with drag queens. She’s had her kid in front of a drag queen. I’ve done drag in her home for her friends and family. She would come to shows constantly.” (Emphasis mine.) Seville said she even performed for a baby shower at Lake’s request.​
In a Facebook post reading Lake for filth, Seville indicated that not only was Lake a drag queen stan, but the gubernatorial hopeful is even the type who goes a little overboard.​
“She’s come to my parties and been asked to leave because door people thought she was too intoxicated to remain on premises,” Seville wrote.​
Ahhh—now this makes sense. Kari Lake is a fag hag! And not the good kind! Every gay knows her—the type who is desperate to get away from her suburban life and let loose with the girlies, but who always seems to get just a bit too excited. These gay-bar frequenters are kinda like the New Year's Eve amateurs who get overserved and lose their minds, which makes going out to the club for the ball drop a living hell. Avoid them at all costs.​
Lake had several social media posts at drag functions, including this racy Instagram pic from 2014 when she attended New York Pride during her family vacation to the Big Apple. According to the comment below the photo, Lake’s daughter apparently didn’t enjoy the festivities as much as mom did.​
None of this should come as a surprise, of course. Lake was a local news anchor in Arizona who palled around with the state’s bipartisan elite. She registered as a Democrat in 2008 in order to support Barack Obama in the Arizona primary after having donated to John Kerry in 2004. As recently as 2016, she proposed mass amnesty for every immigrant in the United States illegally, which she pitched as a “humane and fair” solution. In 2020 she was pro-mask and government lockdown!​

But keep clinging MAGA snowflakes. You’re not being grifted! They REALLY care about you!

LOL

TNHarley
mudwhistle
HereWeGoAgain
Seymour Flops
Correll
Mac-7
OhPleaseJustQuit

I see your personal attack on the woman in question. What about that, makes the freak pictured any less of a freak that should not be allowed near children?

I’m not attacking women.

I’m pointing out your hypocrisy.

I see your strawman. It is a nice strawman and I can see that you are proud of it. I disrespectfully reject your invitation to joint you in playing with it. YOu must play with yourself.

My question stands. What about your attack on that woman, means that the trannie freak, is not a tranie freak that needs kept away from children?

I see your strawman. It is a nice strawman and I can see that you are proud of it. I disrespectfully reject your invitation to joint you in playing with it. YOu must play with yourself.

My question stands. What about your attack on that woman, means that the trannie freak, is not a tranie freak that needs kept away from children?

The MAGA chick is a hypocrite.

I thought you were smarter than this.

The MAGA chick is a hypocrite.

I thought you were smarter than this.

The woman is not the issue. The trannie freaks that want to tell our kids that their world view is correct, is the issue.

I can see that you would rather focus on anything else.

But if you want to support trannie kiddie time, then what you need to do, is explain why we should trust the trannie freaks with indoctrinating the children.

I am waiting.

LOL

TNHarley
mudwhistle
HereWeGoAgain
Seymour Flops
Correll
Mac-7
OhPleaseJustQuit

Something tells me the other posters didn't bother to even read the article i posted, they only say the headline i posted,but didn't read the article.

LOL

TNHarley
mudwhistle
HereWeGoAgain
Seymour Flops
Correll
Mac-7
OhPleaseJustQuit
I dont give 2 shits about this woman. Youre an idiot.

LOL

TNHarley
mudwhistle
HereWeGoAgain
Seymour Flops
Correll
Mac-7
OhPleaseJustQuit
The group photo above is clearly photo-shopped.

Some of the heads were pasted over the bodies......in a rather amateur manner. You can tell because her face is much lighter colored than her body.

Forum List

Back