Republican Snowflakes

Never knew Republicans were so sensitive.....

Republicans who once mocked ‘safe spaces’ are feeling sensitive over protests

The abrupt shift of power from liberal America to conservative America has, overnight, created a new sensitivity on the right and a new toughness on the left. After years of derision about “safe spaces” and “special snowflakes,” conservatives are bemoaning insults from the left, and Republican legislators are debating new restrictions on public protests.

Much of the tone shift has come from the new president. Like no one else who has held the office in the TV era, Trump has publicly obsessed over slights, from mockery on “Saturday Night Live” to fact checks of his crowd size.

No, some are laughing at the idiots wearing vagina costumes. And they have no real message other than demanding free abortions.

If you guys want to keep making fools out of yourselves, go for it.

Most of the protesters after the election were just thugs looking to loot, burn and vandalize. People destroying neighborhoods and shitting in the streets is the new look of the Democrat party.

The abrupt shift of power from liberal America to conservative America has, overnight, created a new sensitivity on the right and a new toughness on the left. After years of derision about “safe spaces” and “special snowflakes,” conservatives are bemoaning insults from the left, and Republican legislators are debating new restrictions on public protests.

Much of the tone shift has come from the new president. Like no one else who has held the office in the TV era, Trump has publicly obsessed over slights, from mockery on “Saturday Night Live” to fact checks of his crowd size.

Yes the irony is that cons helped to elect the biggest snowflake of them all.

No, some are laughing at the idiots wearing vagina costumes. And they have no real message other than demanding free abortions.

If you guys want to keep making fools out of yourselves, go for it.

Most of the protesters after the election were just thugs looking to loot, burn and vandalize. People destroying neighborhoods and shitting in the streets is the new look of the Democrat party.

No Sweetie, millions of women watched while Trump defunded programs for battered women, seeks to stop providing federal funds to insurance companies which issue policies to cover abortions or birth control, and numerous other slash and burn to programs poor women count on. Women won't stay home in 2018 and women are the BIGGEST MAJORITY IN THE USA.

I don't think "snowflake" is descriptive enough for what republicans are. Conservative fuckboy is much more descriptive. Try it!
oooooh, hawt.
The problem is you guys love NAMBLA as well as defend criminals, their rights are more important than the kids they rape. Hey maybe you can rehabilitate some, wouldn't that be great, a kid gets raped, but hey some pedophile gets a second chance....awwwwwwwwww aint liberalism great!

:cuckoo:
You wanted,to get dirty, so don't be bashful now

Sounds like you're the one who wants to get dirty, dude.

Nope I just call bluffs next time you use fuck boys you might want to be ready

I'm shaking in my boots.

I don't think "snowflake" is descriptive enough for what republicans are. Conservative fuckboy is much more descriptive. Try it!
oooooh, hawt.
The problem is you guys love NAMBLA as well as defend criminals, their rights are more important than the kids they rape. Hey maybe you can rehabilitate some, wouldn't that be great, a kid gets raped, but hey some pedophile gets a second chance....awwwwwwwwww aint liberalism great!
NAMBLA gets its members from the conservative ranks

Yes the irony is that cons helped to elect the biggest snowflake of them all.
We have never had a bigger snowflake as President. So sensitive about what others say.....demanding his staff to lie for him
Whining about the media

We have never had a bigger snowflake as President. So sensitive about what others say.....demanding his staff to lie for him
Whining about the media
:badgrin:
Elizabeth Drew ‏@ElizabethDrewOH
Trump's first network interview as POTUS drew 7.5 m viewers while Obama's drew 17m, but that was because of all those illegal viewers.
2:04 AM - 27 Jan 2017 from Washington, DC

and don't forget dead viewers and those living in two states:ack-1:

Last edited:
Trump Goes To Hell ....
PByrnes_alt-hell.jpg

Whining about the media
These "snowflakes " will stop at nothing they have even Rigged Nielsen boxes:2up:..............."butt hurt Clintonnetes":badgrin: on the move :badgrin: Orange Alpha be like "waaah waahh they won't bow down":bow3::dance:

:drills:Man Up Trump :drills:

One of the top celebrated liberal speakers at the Women's March, which most women had no clue why they were there, was an ex kidnapper / torturer / sodomizer / murderer.

For pointing this out you try to call Conservatives - and anyone descent enough to see the problem with this - a 'snowflake'. :p

The word 'snowflake' historically was adopted appropriately by Liberals to MOCK THEIR OWN for being overly sensitive and easily offended.

This thread only proves you are overly sensitive about and defensive of criticism of liberals for praising and celebrating the 'quality' speaker they chose to represent all women - a CONVICTED murderer who kidnapped a 62 year old man, tortured him, sodomized him with a 3 foot pole, then murdered him.

Don't be so defensive, snowflake - embrace your party and its choices.

One of the top celebrated liberal speakers at the Women's March, which most women had no clue why they were there, was an ex kidnapper / torturer / sodomizer / murderer.

For pointing this out you try to call Conservatives - and anyone descent enough to see the problem with this - a 'snowflake'. :p

The word 'snowflake' historically was adopted appropriately by Liberals to MOCK THEIR OWN for being overly sensitive and easily offended.

This thread only proves you are overly sensitive about and defensive of criticism of liberals for praising and celebrating the 'quality' speaker they chose to represent all women - a CONVICTED murderer who kidnapped a 62 year old man, tortured him, sodomized him with a 3 foot pole, then murdered him.

Don't be so defensive, snowflake - embrace your party and its choices.
No link

But I assume it is a twisted interpretation

oooooh, hawt.

Sorry bro, it's sex crazed leftwingers.

You know they used to March with the gay rights people?

And a huge backer was Alan Ginsberg, who was a major intellectual of the leftwing.

So know before you speak

oooooh, hawt.

And a huge backer was Alan Ginsberg, who was a major intellectual of the leftwing.

So know before you speak
NAMBLA is a branch of the Republican Party

oooooh, hawt.

So know before you speak

wrong...democrats defend those people, we want them executed.

Allen Ginsberg - Wikipedia

He vigorously opposed militarism, economic materialism and sexual repression and was known as embodying various aspects of this counterculture

ie he's a card carrying leftist.

"Howl" reflected Ginsberg's own homosexuality and his relationships with a number of men, including Peter Orlovsky, his lifelong partner.[6

Association with NAMBLA[edit]
Ginsberg was a supporter and member of North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) which is a pedophile and pederasty advocacy organization in the United States that works to abolish age of consent laws and legalize sexual relations between adults and children,[93] saying that "Attacks on NAMBLA stink of politics, witchhunting for profit, humorlessness, vanity, anger and ignorance… I'm a member of NAMBLA because I love boys too—everybody does, who has a little humanity."[94] In "Thoughts on NAMBLA", a 1994 essay published in the collection Deliberate Prose, Ginsberg stated, "NAMBLA's a forum for reform of those laws on youthful sexuality which members deem oppressive, a discussion society not a sex club. I joined NAMBLA in defense of free speech."[95] In 1994, Ginsberg appeared in a documentary on NAMBLA called Chicken Hawk: Men Who Love Boys (playing on the gay male slang term "Chickenhawk"), in which he read a "graphic ode to youth".[93]

yep, sorry you lose...he was a leftwing democrat and a BIIIIIIG supporter of NAMBLA,

North American Man/Boy Love Association - Wikipedia

In 1993, the International Lesbian and Gay Association (ILGA) achieved United Nations consultative status. NAMBLA's membership of ILGA drew heavy criticism and caused the suspension of ILGA. Many gay organizations called for the ILGA to dissolve ties with NAMBLA. Republican Senator Jesse Helms proposed a bill to withhold US$119 million in UN contributions until U.S. President Bill Clinton could certify that no UN agency grants any official status to organizations that condoned pedophilia.[18] The bill was unanimously approved by Congress and signed into law by Clinton in April 1994.[19]

yep it was part of the gay rights movement.......

See I know what im talking about....you have no clue......

try again bro.....one of these days you might get the best of me.

oooooh, hawt.

So know before you speak

wrong...democrats defend those people, we want them executed.

Allen Ginsberg - Wikipedia

He vigorously opposed militarism, economic materialism and sexual repression and was known as embodying various aspects of this counterculture

ie he's a card carrying leftist.

"Howl" reflected Ginsberg's own homosexuality and his relationships with a number of men, including Peter Orlovsky, his lifelong partner.[6

Association with NAMBLA[edit]
Ginsberg was a supporter and member of North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA) which is a pedophile and pederasty advocacy organization in the United States that works to abolish age of consent laws and legalize sexual relations between adults and children,[93] saying that "Attacks on NAMBLA stink of politics, witchhunting for profit, humorlessness, vanity, anger and ignorance… I'm a member of NAMBLA because I love boys too—everybody does, who has a little humanity."[94] In "Thoughts on NAMBLA", a 1994 essay published in the collection Deliberate Prose, Ginsberg stated, "NAMBLA's a forum for reform of those laws on youthful sexuality which members deem oppressive, a discussion society not a sex club. I joined NAMBLA in defense of free speech."[95] In 1994, Ginsberg appeared in a documentary on NAMBLA called Chicken Hawk: Men Who Love Boys (playing on the gay male slang term "Chickenhawk"), in which he read a "graphic ode to youth".[93]

yep, sorry you lose...he was a leftwing democrat and a BIIIIIIG supporter of NAMBLA,

North American Man/Boy Love Association - Wikipedia

In 1993, the International Lesbian and Gay Association (ILGA) achieved United Nations consultative status. NAMBLA's membership of ILGA drew heavy criticism and caused the suspension of ILGA. Many gay organizations called for the ILGA to dissolve ties with NAMBLA. Republican Senator Jesse Helms proposed a bill to withhold US$119 million in UN contributions until U.S. President Bill Clinton could certify that no UN agency grants any official status to organizations that condoned pedophilia.[18] The bill was unanimously approved by Congress and signed into law by Clinton in April 1994.[19]

yep it was part of the gay rights movement.......

See I know what im talking about....you have no clue......

try again bro.....one of these days you might get the best of me.

Your link proves that NAMBLA is 100% Republicans
They are the only ones keeping it alive

Amen brother. I had a co-worker conservative go off on us yesterday for discussing politics in the lunchroom. He said, "why don't you let the Republicans lead? You lost, move on, get over it".

But that doesn't mean that we should ignore things like collusion with Russia, does it?

And it's funny because we don't even have enough people in the senate or house to stop Republicans from passing whatever they want to pass. So I think they are frustrated with themselves. But of course they'll blame the media and liberals.

Anyways, it isn't just us liberals who are not happy with the shit going on in the white house. Republicans are putting up with it but I can bet you anything if Michelle Obama colluded with Russia you can bet they Republicans would have impeached him.

Dem Senator: GOP Frustration With Donald Trump 'Ready To Boil Over' | HuffPost

Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) says his Republican colleagues’ growing frustration with President Donald Trump’s “misbehavior” could soon reach a fever pitch.

Whitehouse said Thursday that many GOP members of Congress are becoming “increasingly fed up” with the fallout created by ever-emerging scandals connected to the White House.

“The temperature is climbing in Congress among Republicans,” Whitehouse said during an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “I think it’s getting ready to boil over.”

The unconventional ― and potentially illegal ― meeting is only the latest scandal to plague the White House as several federal agencies investigate potential ties between Trump associates and Russian government officials during Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.

Many Republican lawmakers have either refused to comment on the Trump Jr. meeting or dismissed its significance, but some have expressed irritation.

“It’s sucking the oxygen out of the room, everybody knows that,” Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) told CNN about the story. “I think it’s very difficult when you have this overwhelming barrage of new information that unfolds every few days.”

Whitehouse, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, one of the groups tasked with investigating potential Trump-Russia links, accused the White House of stonewalling the committee’s inquiries.

He said the committee’s chairman, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), was getting “pretty damned personally irritated” by the lack of response from the White House.

Amen brother. I had a co-worker conservative go off on us yesterday for discussing politics in the lunchroom. He said, "why don't you let the Republicans lead? You lost, move on, get over it".

But that doesn't mean that we should ignore things like collusion with Russia, does it?

And it's funny because we don't even have enough people in the senate or house to stop Republicans from passing whatever they want to pass. So I think they are frustrated with themselves. But of course they'll blame the media and liberals.

Anyways, it isn't just us liberals who are not happy with the shit going on in the white house. Republicans are putting up with it but I can bet you anything if Michelle Obama colluded with Russia you can bet they Republicans would have impeached him.

Sen. Sheldon Whitehouse (D-R.I.) says his Republican colleagues’ growing frustration with President Donald Trump’s “misbehavior” could soon reach a fever pitch.

Whitehouse said Thursday that many GOP members of Congress are becoming “increasingly fed up” with the fallout created by ever-emerging scandals connected to the White House.

“The temperature is climbing in Congress among Republicans,” Whitehouse said during an appearance on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe.” “I think it’s getting ready to boil over.”

The unconventional ― and potentially illegal ― meeting is only the latest scandal to plague the White House as several federal agencies investigate potential ties between Trump associates and Russian government officials during Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign.

Many Republican lawmakers have either refused to comment on the Trump Jr. meeting or dismissed its significance, but some have expressed irritation.

“It’s sucking the oxygen out of the room, everybody knows that,” Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) told CNN about the story. “I think it’s very difficult when you have this overwhelming barrage of new information that unfolds every few days.”

Whitehouse, a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, one of the groups tasked with investigating potential Trump-Russia links, accused the White House of stonewalling the committee’s inquiries.

He said the committee’s chairman, Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa), was getting “pretty damned personally irritated” by the lack of response from the White House.
Good. Now do you get why liberals are snowflakes?

Good. Now do you get why liberals are snowflakes?
Wah...wah....wah.
The media keeps picking on us

I need a safe space

Forum List

Back