Republican Snowflakes

No shit, he's as racist as they come. Once trump.fizes the inner cities and takes the black vote, how will he and democrats survive?

It illustrates that Democrats have learned nothing about why they lost so badly.

The Leftists have used white people as a punching bag for so long they didn't think the punching bag would ever punch back and it punched back with a vengeance.

The Democrats better get used to having zero power and zero influence because it's going to be a very long time before they ever get back into power, or even if they ever get back into power which is now debatable.

Lost so badly?

Goddam that's funny.

So what do Democrats have? The WH? No. The Senate? No. The House? No and one seat away from losing The Supreme Court for a very very long time.

It's good you think this is funny, Right Wingers think it's hilarious.

When you see Trump's agenda stalled in its tracks you won't be laughing so much, foreigner.

"When you see Trump's agenda stalled in its tracks you won't be laughing so much, foreigner."

It's not going to be stalled you filthy Xenophobe, now fuck off and boil your head moron.
"Boil your head?" Is that the Austrian equivalent of "Go fry ice?"
I like it.

Why do you hate white people?

No shit, he's as racist as they come. Once trump.fizes the inner cities and takes the black vote, how will he and democrats survive?

It illustrates that Democrats have learned nothing about why they lost so badly.

The Leftists have used white people as a punching bag for so long they didn't think the punching bag would ever punch back and it punched back with a vengeance.

The Democrats better get used to having zero power and zero influence because it's going to be a very long time before they ever get back into power, or even if they ever get back into power which is now debatable.
Yep and once Trump works in.the inner cities, they will have no constituency

Yes and when the Democrats have this sort of person running for DNC Chair, it illustrates that it's going to be a very long time if ever when they get any power back.

Sally Boyton Brown a self-hating white woman who hates herself so much she's openly racist towards white people.

DNC Chair Candidate: My Job Is To Tell White People When To Shut Their Mouths

"The DNC held a forum for candidates hoping to become chairman of the Democratic National Committee on Monday at George Washington University. One candidate, Sally Boynton Brown, the executive director of Idaho's Democratic Party, urged Democrats to provide "training" to teach people to be "sensitive" and "how to shut their mouths if they are white."

"My job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt," Brown said.

SALLY BOYNTON BROWN: I’m a white woman, I don’t get it...

My job is to listen and be a voice and shut other white people down when they want to interrupt...

We pull people in and they are volunteers. They don’t know anything and then we send them out to have conversations with people, hard conversations. We promote them to chair of a party where they have power and they have no clue what they are doing. We have to, at the DNC, provide training. We have to teach them how to communicate, how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white. So I think I made my point."

Moderators do that too. When someone interrupts without listening, they say shut up. That's how debates work.

Republicans are against free speech. They hate everyone not them. At least that's something we can ALL agree on.
The only thing agreeable regarding your post is that you're a whining dumb as dirt horseshit asshat.

Republicans are a big tent. I's the left that likes to label people according to race and political orientation, not republicans. The last democrat to split with liberal ideology was Joe Lieberman and they kicked him out of the party.
Wow, that's really an amazing point. Check out these pictures:

1.png

The one on the left are Republican congressional interns. The one of the right are Democrats.

Let's even get a fuller picture of the GOP interns. One that's more "inclusive":

interns19n-1-web.jpg

What seems to be missing?

7d16d5a8c32a1accc99dcd15910171d902662e2c1488c139da91e068028360df_large

one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-others.jpg

one-of-these-three-is-not-like-the-other.jpg
I don't hate white people. Unlike Republicans, I like all kinds of people.
Uh no ya don't.

We do, we don't discriminate and we allow people to partake In another's culture without throwing a shit fit

Lost so badly?

Goddam that's funny.

So what do Democrats have? The WH? No. The Senate? No. The House? No and one seat away from losing The Supreme Court for a very very long time.

It's good you think this is funny, Right Wingers think it's hilarious.

When you see Trump's agenda stalled in its tracks you won't be laughing so much, foreigner.

Who's gonna stall it?

Yep and once Trump works in.the inner cities, they will have no constituency

Yes and when the Democrats have this sort of person running for DNC Chair, it illustrates that it's going to be a very long time if ever when they get any power back.

Sally Boyton Brown a self-hating white woman who hates herself so much she's openly racist towards white people.

"The DNC held a forum for candidates hoping to become chairman of the Democratic National Committee on Monday at George Washington University. One candidate, Sally Boynton Brown, the executive director of Idaho's Democratic Party, urged Democrats to provide "training" to teach people to be "sensitive" and "how to shut their mouths if they are white."

"My job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt," Brown said.

SALLY BOYNTON BROWN: I’m a white woman, I don’t get it...

My job is to listen and be a voice and shut other white people down when they want to interrupt...

We pull people in and they are volunteers. They don’t know anything and then we send them out to have conversations with people, hard conversations. We promote them to chair of a party where they have power and they have no clue what they are doing. We have to, at the DNC, provide training. We have to teach them how to communicate, how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white. So I think I made my point."

Moderators do that too. When someone interrupts without listening, they say shut up. That's how debates work.

Republicans are against free speech. They hate everyone not them. At least that's something we can ALL agree on.

You guys aren't for free speech, nigga.
We are in fact when others indulge in another's culture, we don't condemn it as cultural appropriation

Republicans are a big tent. I's the left that likes to label people according to race and political orientation, not republicans. The last democrat to split with liberal ideology was Joe Lieberman and they kicked him out of the party.

1.png

The one on the left are Republican congressional interns. The one of the right are Democrats.

Let's even get a fuller picture of the GOP interns. One that's more "inclusive":

interns19n-1-web.jpg

Like the Trump supporter who left a $450 tip for a black waitress while in DC celebrating Trump' victory?

Vid in link.....
Server receives huge tip, uplifting message on receipt

"We may come from different cultures and may disagree on certain issues, but if everyone would share their smile and kindness like your beautiful smile, our country will come together as one people. Not race. Not gender. Just American. God Bless!"

dentist.jpg

Last edited:

1.png

interns19n-1-web.jpg

Uh no ya don't.

We do, we don't discriminate and we allow people to partake In another's culture without throwing a shit fit
If you are a white Republican, then don't say shit you know for a fact is a lie.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/30/...-restrictions-struck-down-as-racist.html?_r=0

Court: North Carolina Voter ID Laws Targeted Blacks With 'Almost Surgical Precision'

1.png

interns19n-1-web.jpg

Like the Trump supporter who left a $450 tip for a black waitress while in DC celebrating Trump' victory?

Vid in link.....

"We may come from different cultures and may disagree on certain issues, but if everyone would share their smile and kindness like your beautiful smile, our country will come together as one people. Not race. Not gender. Just American. God Bless!"

dentist.jpg
A tip for a waitress proves Republicans aren't racist???????????????????????????

Is this satire??????????????

1.png

interns19n-1-web.jpg

Vid in link.....

dentist.jpg
A tip for a waitress proves Republicans aren't racist???????????????????????????

Is this satire??????????????
He's a typical Trump supporter. You wouldn't know that because you're too busy looking for reasons to justify the hate that fills your heart. :)

1.png

interns19n-1-web.jpg

Uh no ya don't.

If you are a white Republican, then don't say shit you know for a fact is a lie.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/30/...-restrictions-struck-down-as-racist.html?_r=0

Court: North Carolina Voter ID Laws Targeted Blacks With 'Almost Surgical Precision'

Wow, quoting people with a vested interest to keep blacks on the democrat plantation, thanks that is their opion, there is not one fact in there.

White republicans did not support slavery, segregation or any racist policy. Democrats did.

And I noticed you ignored the speech and cultural appropriation comments, because you lose on those issues big fucking time. Rdean I'll be glad to kick your ass all over this board. I'm smarter and you're a Obama dick sucking douche bag. Who's dick are you going to suck now? Schumer?

I don't think "snowflake" is descriptive enough for what republicans are. Conservative fuckboy is much more descriptive. Try it!
oooooh, hawt.
The problem is you guys love NAMBLA as well as defend criminals, their rights are more important than the kids they rape. Hey maybe you can rehabilitate some, wouldn't that be great, a kid gets raped, but hey some pedophile gets a second chance....awwwwwwwwww aint liberalism great!

I don't think "snowflake" is descriptive enough for what republicans are. Conservative fuckboy is much more descriptive. Try it!
oooooh, hawt.
The problem is you guys love NAMBLA as well as defend criminals, their rights are more important than the kids they rape. Hey maybe you can rehabilitate some, wouldn't that be great, a kid gets raped, but hey some pedophile gets a second chance....awwwwwwwwww aint liberalism great!

:cuckoo:

oooooh, hawt.

You wanted,to get dirty, so don't be bashful now

Never knew Republicans were so sensitive.....

Republicans who once mocked ‘safe spaces’ are feeling sensitive over protests

The abrupt shift of power from liberal America to conservative America has, overnight, created a new sensitivity on the right and a new toughness on the left. After years of derision about “safe spaces” and “special snowflakes,” conservatives are bemoaning insults from the left, and Republican legislators are debating new restrictions on public protests.

Much of the tone shift has come from the new president. Like no one else who has held the office in the TV era, Trump has publicly obsessed over slights, from mockery on “Saturday Night Live” to fact checks of his crowd size.

Trump will need skin transplants before long.

oooooh, hawt.

Sounds like you're the one who wants to get dirty, dude.

oooooh, hawt.

Sounds like you're the one who wants to get dirty, dude.

Nope I just call bluffs next time you use fuck boys you might want to be ready

Forum List

Back