Republican Senators Find No Evidence Of Wrongdoing Regarding Biden And Ukraine Policy

:eusa_doh: Nothing to defend. Biden was a private citizen and no crime was uncovered. Run along,

You must have missed the video where Hiden told the Ukraine straight up that if they didnt end the investigation of Burisma they wouldnt be getting their billion bucks.
It’s easy to miss given that video doesn’t actually exist.

And like magic it reappears....
Ya fucken dolt.

Does Joe Biden say the word “Burisma” at all in that video?

View attachment 392241

Answer the question. Yes or no?

You're the one saying it didnt happen.
Provide the evidence.

The video is the evidence.

Not once did Biden say the word Burisma in that video.

Can we agree on that?

I don't care, it has him doing a quid pro quo....on video....
show me another one?

Trump did a quid pro quo on missiles and interference in the election, yes,

So that long awaited republican investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden is over and their report has been released.

As you republicans would say, it was all a big nothing burger. Fake News.

How many republican investigations into democrats have come up with anything illegal? I don't know of any. As far as I can remember all have exonerated the democrats of any criminal wrongdoing.

Personally, I'm getting tired of my tax dollars being wasted on these political witch hunts by republicans.

Even senator Johnson who lead the committee who said he was looking to prove Biden was unfit for office has admitted there is no smoking gun. No "there" there.

All of it has been lies. As usual.

View attachment 392212

Of course he did nothing criminal. He just used his position to get what he wanted. Highly unethical, but not criminal.

Jesus you sure are dumb.

So that long awaited republican investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden is over and their report has been released.

As you republicans would say, it was all a big nothing burger. Fake News.

How many republican investigations into democrats have come up with anything illegal? I don't know of any. As far as I can remember all have exonerated the democrats of any criminal wrongdoing.

Personally, I'm getting tired of my tax dollars being wasted on these political witch hunts by republicans.

Even senator Johnson who lead the committee who said he was looking to prove Biden was unfit for office has admitted there is no smoking gun. No "there" there.

All of it has been lies. As usual.

View attachment 392212
Only a few days ago Fox News and rags like Breitbart and Gateway Pundit were telling us indictments were coming. We even had the fake news in a thread here on USMB.

Of course he did nothing criminal. He just used his position to get what he wanted. Highly unethical, but not criminal.
What specifically are you accusing him of doing?

Look it up your self. Its been all over this board in the past. Biden/Ukraine.
You’re the one making accusations, too afraid to be specific because (guessing here) you actually know it’s BS?

Nope. Just to lazy to look it up. I know what its about. If you want to know, look it up. If not, I couldn't care less.

You’re the one making accusations, too afraid to be specific because (guessing here) you actually know it’s BS?

Nope. Just to lazy to look it up. I know what its about. If you want to know, look it up. If not, I couldn't care less.
So you don’t actually know what you’re accusing Biden of? Why would you need to look it up?

The entire point of the Russian disinformation campaign is to create vague unsubstantiated accusations that can never be disproven.

So you don’t actually know what you’re accusing Biden of? Why would you need to look it up?

The entire point of the Russian disinformation campaign is to create vague unsubstantiated accusations that can never be disproven.

Oh I know what he did. The dumbass outed himself on National television. If you want to know, look it up. It has to do with Burissma, the Ukraine and his son.

Oh I know what he did. The dumbass outed himself on National television. If you want to know, look it up. It has to do with Burissma, the Ukraine and his son.
Yet you’re so shy you can’t even talk about it.

What Biden did was use US aid to get a corrupt prosecutor dismissed. Tell me, are you a fan of taxpayer money being given to corrupt governments?

What Biden did was use US aid to get a corrupt prosecutor dismissed. Tell me, are you a fan of taxpayer money being given to corrupt governments?

Not shy at all. No. What Biden did was get an official discharged who was investigating a company that gave his son a job making 50 thousand a week in a field he knows nothing about.

Not criminal but pretty unethical. Using his place as a sitting VP to make sure his son has a job. As for the investigator being corrupt, that's pretty debatable.

I'm not a fan of our tax dollars going to anyone. If I had my way foreign aid would end.

Last edited:

Not shy at all. No. What Biden did was get an official discharged who was investigating a company that gave his son a job making 50 thousand a week in a field he knows nothing about.

Not criminal but pretty unethical. Using his place as a sitting VP to make sure his son has a job. As for the investigator being corrupt, that's pretty debatable.

I'm not a fan of our tax dollars going to anyone. If I had my way foreign aid would end.

No one who was involved in Ukraine policy believed Shokin was investigating Burisma and as the testimony given in this report shows, no one at State Dept made any decisions because of that fact.

Shokin was corrupt. The State Dept knew it.

No one who was involved in Ukraine policy believed Shokin was investigating Burisma and as the testimony given in this report shows, no one at State Dept made any decisions because of that fact.

Nah. The State Department knew no such thing. I've read where Shokin was an honest investigator who was closing in on Burisma. You can believe what you want.

And of course Biden told the President of the Ukraine that he had six hours to get rid of the investigator. If he wasn't gone then the foreign aid slated for the Ukraine would be gone. A threat?? You bet.

Nah. The State Department knew no such thing. I've read where Shokin was an honest investigator who was closing in on Burisma. You can believe what you want.

And of course Biden told the President of the Ukraine that he had six hours to get rid of the investigator. If he wasn't gone then the foreign aid slated for the Ukraine would be gone. A threat?? You bet.

Ukrainian prosecutor: I WAS fired for investigating Hunter

'I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma, and Joe Biden's son'

Published September 27, 2019 at 3:18pm

Citing a sworn affidavit prepared for a European court, former Ukraine inspector general Viktor Shokin testified he was told that the reason he was fired in March 2016 was because Joe Biden was unhappy with his probe of a natural gas company that was paying the vice president's son $50,000 a month.

The Hill investigative reporter John Solomon reported Shokin was fired within hours of Joe Biden's threat to withhold $1 billion in aid if the Ukrainian president did not fire the prosecutor.

Citing a sworn affidavit prepared for a European court, former Ukraine inspector general Viktor Shokin testified he was told that the reason he was fired in March 2016 was because Joe Biden was unhappy with his probe of a natural gas company that was paying the vice president's son $50,000 a month.

The Hill investigative reporter John Solomon reported Shokin was fired within hours of Joe Biden's threat to withhold $1 billion in aid if the Ukrainian president did not fire the prosecutor.

…Solomon reports that hundreds of pages "of never-released memos and documents — many from inside the American team helping Burisma to stave off its legal troubles — conflict with Biden’s narrative."https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sha...ons&display=popup&ref=plugin&src=share_button
…Shokin said he was planning to question Hunter Biden about "$3 million in fees that Biden and his partner, Archer, collected from Burisma."

Officials from the State Dept have given depositions clearly laying out why they believed Shokin was corrupt. Our allies, the World Bank all agreed.

The only people claiming Shokin was an honest investigator are the corrupt Russians that he was defending and those who participated in the scheme to influence the election with disinformation.

'I was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into Burisma, and Joe Biden's son'
No one actually takes the statements from a corrupt prosecutor like Shokin seriously.

No one actually takes the statements from a corrupt poster like you seriously.
True story.

"Hunter Biden 'was paid $83,333 a month by Ukrainian gas company to be a "ceremonial figure" with a "powerful name" while his firm got a total of $3.4million'

• Son of former Vice President Joe Biden was viewed as 'helpful non-executive director' by Ukrainian gas firm Burisma
  • Hunter Biden, 49, began receiving monthly payments of $83,333 beginning in April 2014 for an 18-month period from the company
  • Biden was part of a consulting firm run by Devon Archer, his business associate, which received $3.4million from Burisma during that period
  • People familiar with the arrangement say that Hunter Biden never visited Ukraine during the period he was paid by Burisma
  • President Trump and his supporters have alleged Burisma's arrangement with Hunter Biden was corrupt and illegal, though no evidence of this has emerged
Hunter Biden 'got $83,333 a month from Ukraine gas firm'

Now....what is it that makes Hunter Biden, crack-addict, ne'er-do-well, with no experience in gas or oil, kicked out of the Navy, never visited the Ukraine....worth millions and billions?

While the country floods, burns & hundreds of thousands die of an uncontained virus, lets just stay distracted fighting over yesterdays news, be it real or imagined.

Forum List

Back