Republican Senators Find No Evidence Of Wrongdoing Regarding Biden And Ukraine Policy

This scam, is going nowhere!

I wonder what lies barr is going to try to peddle next month when he violates the DOJ rules about not releasing such reports so close to the election with that so called partial report from durham's investigation on Biden, Ukraine and russia.

There have been several republican investigations into Biden, Ukraine and russia. All of them say Biden didn't do anything illegal or wrong. All of them say that russia interfered in the 2016 and is continuing to do so now for the 2020 election.

None of those investigations has ever resulted in any indictments for the Bidens or any accusations of crimes or wrong doing.

So it will be interesting to see what lie barr will come up with next month.
Trump has had way more and we find out that not only is Trump innocent, the people investigating were partisan and broke the law several times.
But Barr doesnt have the report yet....the senate does......

but it's not looking good for ole Hunter.....he's the fredo of politics.....that guy couldn't be anymore stupid or arrogant....if he was in a mafia family, Joe would have had him whacked a long time ago.

:eusa_doh: Nothing to defend. Biden was a private citizen and no crime was uncovered. Run along,

You must have missed the video where Hiden told the Ukraine straight up that if they didnt end the investigation of Burisma they wouldnt be getting their billion bucks.
It’s easy to miss given that video doesn’t actually exist.

And like magic it reappears....
Ya fucken dolt.

Does Joe Biden say the word “Burisma” at all in that video?

View attachment 392241

Answer the question. Yes or no?

You're the one saying it didnt happen.
Provide the evidence.

The video is the evidence.

Not once did Biden say the word Burisma in that video.

Can we agree on that?

:eusa_doh: Nothing to defend. Biden was a private citizen and no crime was uncovered. Run along,

You must have missed the video where Hiden told the Ukraine straight up that if they didnt end the investigation of Burisma they wouldnt be getting their billion bucks.

Ya fucken dolt.

View attachment 392241

Provide the evidence.

Can we agree on that?

I don't care, it has him doing a quid pro quo....on video....
show me another one?

Ya fucken dolt.

View attachment 392241

Provide the evidence.

Can we agree on that?

show me another one?

If he doesn't say Burisma, then we can both agree this statement:

Is a lie?

Ya fucken dolt.

View attachment 392241

Provide the evidence.

Can we agree on that?

show me another one?

Is a lie?

What about it is a lie.....he said on tape. If they don't fire the prosecutor, we with hold the money........I didn't say it, Joe Biden did.

Ya fucken dolt.

View attachment 392241

Provide the evidence.

Can we agree on that?

show me another one?

Is a lie?

What about it is a lie.....he said on tape. If they don't fire the prosecutor, we with hold the money........I didn't say it, Joe Biden did.

This really shouldn't be this difficult, but I'll highlight the lie:

Biden didn't say anything about ending the investigation of Burisma in that video, did he?

Ya fucken dolt.

View attachment 392241

Provide the evidence.

Can we agree on that?

show me another one?

Is a lie?

This really shouldn't be this difficult, but I'll highlight the lie:

Biden didn't say anything about ending the investigation of Burisma in that video, did he?

So what was he not investigating?

Almost certainly not. Shokin was corrupt, any open investigation into Burisma was being used to extort bribes from corrupt prosecutors that Shokin was protecting.

So you agree that the statement was false then? I hope so.

Almost certainly not. Shokin was corrupt, any open investigation into Burisma was being used to extort bribes from corrupt prosecutors that Shokin was protecting.

So you're saying firing him helped Burisma, because they didn't have to pay the extortion?

Ya fucken dolt.

Man I haven't seem someone get dunked on this hard in a while...and I usually do it to starkey and lakhota and rdean........nice job......this guy really hasnt seen the video....does he just watch leftwing CNN all day?

Tell me, does Biden use the word Burisma in that video at all?

Yes or no?

HE doesn't have to....he made a quid pro quo........it's not hard.....Shokin looked into Burisma a few times......
So tell me why was the Obama admin so concerned about corruption in Ukraine? Did they withhold money to other countries for a similar issue?

Ad the fact that the Ukraine is investigating Hiden as we speak.

Ya fucken dolt.

View attachment 392241

Provide the evidence.

Can we agree on that?

You should call the Ukraine and advise them of the error in their ways.
Maybe you can stop them from investigating Hiden like they are in the process of doing right now.

So you're saying firing him helped Burisma, because they didn't have to pay the extortion?
Well, sure, I guess not paying extortion is good. However, paying extortion beats being in prison so, you tell me what is better?

Either way, Hunter Biden had no effect on this decision.

Ya fucken dolt.

View attachment 392241

Provide the evidence.

Can we agree on that?

Maybe you can stop them from investigating Hiden like they are in the process of doing right now.

Ha! There's no investigation into Biden in Ukraine. That's little more than a right wing fantasy.

Ya fucken dolt.

View attachment 392241

Provide the evidence.

Can we agree on that?

Ha! There's no investigation into Biden in Ukraine. That's little more than a right wing fantasy.

You sure about that?

They found out his son was taking 3.5 million from the Mayor's wife....and spending it on sex trafficked women...wtf??????
If you’re aware of such evidence, why isn’t the FBI?
It's in the report....

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow,
The report adds, “The records also note that some of these transactions are linked to what ‘appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.’”

Oh and they are being referred to the FBI by Rand Paul, he said it on FoxNews.....

He is fucked, he's gonna need every connection to get out of this one.......
What was the CRIME referred to the FBI on Hunter?
Possible money laundering through or with human traffickers....sound bad enough for ya?....

Possible baby seal clubbing too. :rolleyes:
Watch for Biden to refuse to debate...smartass...no way can he answer these questions in front of Trump.....

You are a totaly clueless, stop talking out of your ass.

Biden will absolutely debate Trump and Hunter is his own man.

They found out his son was taking 3.5 million from the Mayor's wife....and spending it on sex trafficked women...wtf??????
It's in the report....

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow,
The report adds, “The records also note that some of these transactions are linked to what ‘appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.’”

Oh and they are being referred to the FBI by Rand Paul, he said it on FoxNews.....

Possible money laundering through or with human traffickers....sound bad enough for ya?....

Watch for Biden to refuse to debate...smartass...no way can he answer these questions in front of Trump.....

Good because I'd like to see it....

It's in the report....

Taking bribes
conspiracy
money laundering
fraud

Odd that the republican led investigation exonerated Biden and his son of all of that. I wonder why.
Apparently not, since Rand Paul is referring them to the FBI.......how odd indeed.
Perhaps Rand Paul is just too partisan or too dumb to realize that question has been answered. The republican investigation exonerated Biden and his son.

It's in the report....

How is he his own man if he has to live off daddy and have daddy bail him out.....
The guy gets caught with coke...not the cola
He knocks up a stripper then makes a huge deal about paternity only to have it be his........
Bangs his brother's wife......and you tards mock the south about this stuff...when it's lefty democrats doing it
and then gets bribes from china, russia and ukraine......for several million

yeah he got that money because he's so smart....lolololololololol

I cant even make this up....and you buy all of it......so yeah I'm going to be a complete dick to you, just because you are a fucking moron.

It's in the report....

Taking bribes
conspiracy
money laundering
fraud

Odd that the republican led investigation exonerated Biden and his son of all of that. I wonder why.
Apparently not, since Rand Paul is referring them to the FBI.......how odd indeed.
Perhaps Rand Paul is just too partisan or too dumb to realize that question has been answered. The republican investigation exonerated Biden and his son.
He disagrees......but the Mueller report exonerated Trump.......what else do you have?

Ya fucken dolt.

View attachment 392241

Provide the evidence.

Can we agree on that?

You sure about that?

Positive. He investigation in Ukraine is over abuse of office and treason so clearly not directed at Biden, although they don’t say who it is directed at.

You really should read articles before you post them.

Forum List

Back