Republican Senators Find No Evidence Of Wrongdoing Regarding Biden And Ukraine Policy

They found out his son was taking 3.5 million from the Mayor's wife....and spending it on sex trafficked women...wtf??????
If youā€™re aware of such evidence, why isnā€™t the FBI?
It's in the report....

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow,
The report adds, ā€œThe records also note that some of these transactions are linked to what ā€˜appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.ā€™ā€

Oh and they are being referred to the FBI by Rand Paul, he said it on FoxNews.....

He is fucked, he's gonna need every connection to get out of this one.......
What was the CRIME referred to the FBI on Hunter?
Possible money laundering through or with human traffickers....sound bad enough for ya?....
Possible money laundering = we have no evidence but we thought it sounded good.
Wow that's like every investigation on Trump....there is more evidence for this than anything on Trump. It's got to sting!
Itā€™s hard to claim thereā€™s more evidence for your Biden conspiracy when you literally have none.

:eusa_doh: Nothing to defend. Biden was a private citizen and no crime was uncovered. Run along,

You must have missed the video where Hiden told the Ukraine straight up that if they didnt end the investigation of Burisma they wouldnt be getting their billion bucks.
Itā€™s easy to miss given that video doesnā€™t actually exist.

And like magic it reappears....
Ya fucken dolt.

Does Joe Biden say the word ā€œBurismaā€ at all in that video?

:eusa_doh: Nothing to defend. Biden was a private citizen and no crime was uncovered. Run along,

You must have missed the video where Hiden told the Ukraine straight up that if they didnt end the investigation of Burisma they wouldnt be getting their billion bucks.

Ya fucken dolt.

Man I haven't seem someone get dunked on this hard in a while...and I usually do it to starkey and lakhota and rdean........nice job......this guy really hasnt seen the video....does he just watch leftwing CNN all day?

They found out his son was taking 3.5 million from the Mayor's wife....and spending it on sex trafficked women...wtf??????
It's in the report....

Hunter Biden received a $3.5 million wire transfer from Elena Baturina, the richest woman in Russia and the widow of Yury Luzhkov, the former mayor of Moscow,
The report adds, ā€œThe records also note that some of these transactions are linked to what ā€˜appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.ā€™ā€

Oh and they are being referred to the FBI by Rand Paul, he said it on FoxNews.....

The report already exonerated Biden and his son. Quit making shit up.

You are going to have to prove that. Where does it say that in the report?
I put a link.....

You put up a link to an article from the ny post.

I said you're going to have to prove it where does it say that in the report?

Which means you need to provide the report and where in that report it says that.

What is the crime you are accusing him of and why didn't the republicans send it on to barr and the DOJ for indictment and prosecution?

The republican report says you're a liar. No crimes. No wrong doing.

Again.
Wait now you guys want details? LOLOLOLOL
Are you saying the Post is lying?
I don't need to do shit, I provided the media link on it.
Do you read?

I have stated that Rand Paul is going to refer the crimes to the DOJ, he just said it on Fox News....like 20 min ago....

I don't have to make anything up.....I never do......

maybe video will help

oh it's on this...check around 5:30

Wrong.

You didn't show me the report.

That's all that matters. No amount of videos of lies will prove your claim.

The report doesn't include what you accuse Biden of and has cleared him from any and all wrong doing.

All you have is a bunch of lies.

The republicans in the Senate who investigated it say you're a liar.

As I said, why didn't they refer it to the DOJ for indictment and prosecution?

Why can't you provide the proof of your claims? Where's the report that backs up your claims.

I have the formal Senate republican report. You have nothing.

Again.

You can keep ranting with your lies all you want. I won't read it. I've asked you twice now to prove your claims. You can't. Which means your claims are more republican lies. So I'm done with you.

Ya fucken dolt.

Man I haven't seem someone get dunked on this hard in a while...and I usually do it to starkey and lakhota and rdean........nice job......this guy really hasnt seen the video....does he just watch leftwing CNN all day?

Tell me, does Biden use the word Burisma in that video at all?

Yes or no?

It's in the report....

Taking bribes
conspiracy
money laundering
fraud

Odd that the republican led investigation exonerated Biden and his son of all of that. I wonder why.

Ya fucken dolt.

1600915534685.png

Ya fucken dolt.

View attachment 392241

Answer the question. Yes or no?

Ya fucken dolt.

View attachment 392241

Answer the question. Yes or no?

You're the one saying it didnt happen.
Provide the evidence.

Ya fucken dolt.

Tell me, does Biden use the word Burisma in that video at all?

Yes or no?

HE doesn't have to....he made a quid pro quo........it's not hard.....Shokin looked into Burisma a few times......
So tell me why was the Obama admin so concerned about corruption in Ukraine? Did they withhold money to other countries for a similar issue?

no one has been cleared ! the report is out and now the DOJ will look into it ! the left is once again celebrating prematurely !

It's in the report....

Taking bribes
conspiracy
money laundering
fraud

Odd that the republican led investigation exonerated Biden and his son of all of that. I wonder why.
Apparently not, since Rand Paul is referring them to the FBI.......how odd indeed.

This scam, is going nowhere!

I wonder what lies barr is going to try to peddle next month when he violates the DOJ rules about not releasing such reports so close to the election with that so called partial report from durham's investigation on Biden, Ukraine and russia.

There have been several republican investigations into Biden, Ukraine and russia. All of them say Biden didn't do anything illegal or wrong. All of them say that russia interfered in the 2016 and is continuing to do so now for the 2020 election.

None of those investigations has ever resulted in any indictments for the Bidens or any accusations of crimes or wrong doing.

So it will be interesting to see what lie barr will come up with next month.

Forum List

Back