Republican Senators are revolting against Mitch McConnell over his Trump-Russia coverup

McCain just wants another dog and pony show under his belt again. Of course Graham is backing this.

The old mavericky guy spent all the Bush years trying to fuck over GW then turned into Obama's bum boy for 8 years.

To get back on the Sunday talk show circuit again of course he will try to do any thing he can to delegitimize Trump.

I'd rather see a complete investigation into McCain and Graham's activities backing the murderous Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Syria and an investigation into the Obama regime's backing of the coup in the Ukraine.

Now that investigation should be right out front and televised. I'd pay good money to watch it.
Nyet, Comrade.

What are you afraid will come out, td? These hacking investigations are going to happen.

Investigate all you want. Just thru the committee that is already set up. A special committee with McCain/Graham will just be a hit job on Trump. Those two have been Obama's bum boys for 8 years and are fooling no one.

Especially not McConnell who can see right thru the Maverick's so called good intentions.

So now you admit that special committees are hit jobs?

Oh now i see, John McCain is supposedly behind this sham. I guess Democrats have fallen back in love with the old corrupt fart. Old corrupt Establishment jerks lie McCain need to go away. McCain's despised by most Republicans at this point.

And that's exactly why the Democrats are sucking up to him. They see another opportunity to use the old fart. They've always used him when convenient. They know he's a Media Whore who loves to play the 'Maverick.' So, if John McCain's behind this, i vehemently oppose it.

What are you afraid will come out, td? These hacking investigations are going to happen.

Investigate all you want. Just thru the committee that is already set up. A special committee with McCain/Graham will just be a hit job on Trump. Those two have been Obama's bum boys for 8 years and are fooling no one.

Especially not McConnell who can see right thru the Maverick's so called good intentions.

So now you admit that special committees are hit jobs?
She always knew those committees were hit jobs.

Forum List

Back