Republican Senate candidate says rape pregnancies are "God's will"

Abortion by pregnancy by rape is irresponsible behavior?

Really?

By what justification?

What Mourdock said was not graceful but it represents his moral position. Abortion is right or it is wrong.......there is no middle ground
He views all conception as an act of God

We, as a nation have to decide where we are going with the abortion debate. Banning abortion even for rape used to be a third rail for Republicans. They would not touch it. Now, even their vice presidential candidate embraces it

We will have to see how voters respond
It's sickening. My God, the arrogance of these asswipes.

No, what's sickening is you thinking it's ok to make another human bieng pay for your irrepsonsible behavior. The arrogance of you asswpes, thinking your comfort is more important than a baby's life.

0v6659j4vu.jpg

I'm sorry, do you not speak English?

What is your first language, perhaps I can get a translator.

So you agree w/ Lyin Ryan (R) :eusa_liar: , who co-sponsored that bill w/ Mourdock (R), that there be no exceptions kg?

you're a fundy :eusa_pray: just like Avatar4321 & freedombecki aren't you?

kg wants women to die in child birth, because she opposes all abortions. We have gone thrpugh this several times with her before. Yes, she is a fundie.

so its agreed? All the conservative women at USMB prefer their choices being made for them by middle-aged/senior citizen white men in Washington?

The field in Indiana is closing because of his remarks, and the women's vote is increasing again for the President because of his remarks.

The women are telling you that they care.

I'd throw a party for the guy for helping the Dems control the senate. Its almost as if the Repubs don't want the senate :dunno: Who'd they run last time to ensure Dem's kept control? Oh yeah- Buck, Odonnell, and Angle :lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back