Republican Senate candidate says rape pregnancies are "God's will"

The New Church of the GOP

Black-Jail-Rape-Room.jpg

Thy Will Be Done.

Every life is precious, and everything is a part of God's plan.

LMAO!! Surely you jest. You're gonna take the word of ignorant primitives who believed in witches and thought the earth was flat. Ol Gawd and Hey Zeus will rule the world......in a pig's eye.

The Republican Party has put forth the most anti-women platform in a hundred years...

Women would be forced to have a rapist's baby
Women would not be allowed the right to choose
Women would not be allowed to use contraceptives (personhood bills)
Women would not be allowed sex education in school (many bills)
Women would not be allowed equal pay for equal work
Women would not be allowed maternity leave benefits

In the last two years over 1,000 anti choice bills were introduced at the state level by Republicans.

From the Center for Reproductive Rights report:

"The Center is hard-pressed to cite a time in the last twenty years that can rival -- in volume and in severity -- this most recent period of anti-woman, anti-child, and anti-health legislative action in the United States."

If there were a way for a woman to register her uterus as a corporation, the Republicans would not have the slighest interest in regulating it.

Do you wingnutz seriously believe that rich republican women carry all their precious babies to term? I got news for you dumbasses - they don't.

They don't. They have ABORTIONS. Yep.

See, this is how things are in the new Dark Ages. The elite hold the Magic Sky Fairy's will and vengeance over your stupid little heads, all the while decrying the value of education, so you'll be willing, easily controlled drones.

Let's review:

They voted against fair pay
They voted against the Violence Against Women Act
They refuse to provide birth control
They refuse to allow abortions

Is this because of their "god"? No it's because they can more easily control half the population. Even if it were all about their "god", the Constitution forbids them from forcing sharia christianity on the rest of us.

Remember the Constitution? That thing you wingnutz claim to know well? Why aren't you citing clauses in the Constitution that allow for "god's" will? Because you can't.

Do you wingnutz seriously believe that rich republican women carry all their precious babies to term? I got news for you dumbasses - they don't.

They don't. They have ABORTIONS. Yep.

See, this is how things are in the new Dark Ages. The elite hold the Magic Sky Fairy's will and vengeance over your stupid little heads, all the while decrying the value of education, so you'll be willing, easily controlled drones.

Let's review:

They voted against fair pay
They voted against the Violence Against Women Act
They refuse to provide birth control
They refuse to allow abortions

Is this because of their "god"? No it's because they can more easily control half the population. Even if it were all about their "god", the Constitution forbids them from forcing sharia christianity on the rest of us.

Remember the Constitution? That thing you wingnutz claim to know well? Why aren't you citing clauses in the Constitution that allow for "god's" will? Because you can't.

It amazes me what the Republican party has morphed into. I was a Republican for the first thirty years of my voting life. The last time I voted Republican in a national election was 1984...Reagan's second term. Real Republicans from the old days are spinning in their graves about the idiocy in the party in recent years. The party used to stand for balanced budgets...that ended under Reagan. They believed in small government. The size of government increased by 15% under George W. Bush. They believed in individual rights and that is ending now. T party and low taxes for the wealthy be damned!

I know it's hard for you Godless heathenistic democratic liberals to understand this, but God DOES create ALL life.

I know it's hard for you Godless heathenistic democratic liberals to understand this, but God DOES create ALL life.

What I don't understand is how someone can be so damned ego-centric as to truly and honestly believe that their own religious views are the only ones that are valid--or that it's even acceptable, much less logical, to make statements based on one's religious views and purport them to be objective facts.

What I don't understand is how someone can be so damned ego-centric as to truly and honestly believe that their own religious views are the only ones that are valid--or that it's even acceptable, much less logical, to make statements based on one's religious views and purport them to be objective facts.

No, you're right, you don't understand it, and as long as you remain a Godless heathen you will never understand it. God Himself works against you ever understanding it.

2Thess 2:10 with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

My friends, be careful when folks speak for God and His Plan.

Such folks want power over you.

My friends, be careful when folks speak for God and His Plan.

Such folks want power over you.

Lol, fool. I want no power over you. I could care less about you. As for speaking FOR God, no need to. He has spoken for Himself in His word.

Yeah Yeah.......and you're gonna rise up from the grave, meet a ghost in the sky floating on a cloud and fly off to paradise and live forever. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Last edited:

No, you're right, you don't understand it, and as long as you remain a Godless heathen you will never understand it. God Himself works against you ever understanding it.

2Thess 2:10 with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

So you're a racist, a wannabe tough guy, AND a religious nutter!

Wow.

You hit the moronic American trifecta.

:thup:

So you're a racist, a wannabe tough guy, AND a religious nutter!

Wow.

You hit the moronic American trifecta.

:thup:

AND... he's gonna rise up from the grave, meet a ghost in the sky floating on a cloud and fly off to paradise and live forever. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Last edited:
What Mourdock said was not graceful but it represents his moral position. Abortion is right or it is wrong.......there is no middle ground
He views all conception as an act of God

We, as a nation have to decide where we are going with the abortion debate. Banning abortion even for rape used to be a third rail for Republicans. They would not touch it. Now, even their vice presidential candidate embraces it

We will have to see how voters respond

What Mourdock said was not graceful but it represents his moral position. Abortion is right or it is wrong.......there is no middle ground

We, as a nation have to decide where we are going with the abortion debate. Banning abortion even for rape used to be a third rail for Republicans. They would not touch it. Now, even their vice presidential candidate embraces it

It's sickening. My God, the arrogance of these asswipes.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know how young women will respond. It's their bodies these old dry cod men are wanting to control.

Hell...I'm an old man and I damn sure wouldn't want them to have anything to say about what my primary care provider and I decide what is good for me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back