Republican Scum.

Does beating a cop with a Trump flag and pole at the US Capitol by a Republican qualify them as scum?
They weren't Republicans, NAZI. They were Antifa and BLM.
You are a lying asshole. You have absolutely no evidence of your claim. Not a shred. Your word on these pages mean nothing thanks to your reputation as a lying propagandist of the lowest moral character. You have been called the USMB village idiot for years because even after being mocked and laughed at non-stop you still take yourself seriously.
I posted the evidence in another thread, NAZI. The two people bashing down the door with flag polls have been identified as Antifa//BLM activists.

Here's the list of Republican RINOs to be hounded from office:

Trump's second impeachment is the most bipartisan in US history
  • Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming, the chair of the House Republican Conference and the third highest-ranking GOP lawmaker in the chamber.
  • Rep. Jaime Herrera-Beutler of Washington.
  • Rep. Anthony Gonzalez of Ohio.
  • Rep. John Katko of New York.
  • Rep. Adam Kinzinger of Illinois.
  • Rep. Peter Meijer of Michigan.
  • Rep. Dan Newhouse of Washington.
  • Rep. Tom Rice of South Carolina.
  • Rep. Fred Upton of Michigan.
  • Rep. David Valadao of California.

I can't stop laughing at you losers, think about it, the most bipartisan impeachment in history, record 2nd impeachment in 4 years, it took 8 years to impeach Clinton just once...

View attachment 442735
you all made Trump famous. amazing.

:hyper:

Does beating a cop with a Trump flag and pole at the US Capitol by a Republican qualify them as scum?
You are a lying asshole. You have absolutely no evidence of your claim. Not a shred. Your word on these pages mean nothing thanks to your reputation as a lying propagandist of the lowest moral character. You have been called the USMB village idiot for years because even after being mocked and laughed at non-stop you still take yourself seriously.
what evidence would satisfy you?

there's this

Known Violent BLM/ Antifa Member Caught on Film Inside Capitol | PT News Network
How about an inkling or shred?
He just posted evidence, NAZI.

I posted the evidence in another thread, NAZI. The two people bashing down the door with flag polls have been identified as Antifa//BLM activists.
OAN had a video where trump supporters snatched the stick out of one of the Antifa's hands.

Patriots Stop Antifa from Breaking Windows at the Capitol Building (Video Proof) – RAIR (rairfoundation.com)

Last edited:

• Rep. Liz Cheney of Wyoming, the chair of the House Republican Conference and the third highest-ranking GOP lawmaker in the chamber.

I can't stop laughing at you losers, think about it, the most bipartisan impeachment in history, record 2nd impeachment in 4 years, it took 8 years to impeach Clinton just once...

View attachment 442735
All you proved is that Dims are scumbag who impeach at the drop of a hat. Impeachment has become a joke. It's just another Dim political tactic.

what evidence would satisfy you?

there's this

Known Violent BLM/ Antifa Member Caught on Film Inside Capitol | PT News Network
How about an inkling or shred?
see, you all don't want evidence, you just deny blindly. way to go parrot. I'll be laughing when your rights are revoked by the demofks.

No, they weren't. You lie. And they were not the ones on video beating the cop anyway. You are claiming any video of a possible Antifa person during a 6-hour insurgency is evidence when the actual video of Trumpers attacking cops is plentiful and all over the news. You're a moron.

View attachment 442735
All you proved is that Dims are scumbag who impeach at the drop of a hat. Impeachment has become a joke. It's just another Dim political tactic.

a second impeachment in just one term, solidifies scumbag trump as worst ever by far, even when he led the stupidest insurrection in history, with the stupidest domestic terrorists imaginable...

1610641382240.png

View attachment 442735

a second impeachment in just one term, solidifies scumbag trump as worst ever by far, even when he led the stupidest insurrection in history, with the stupidest domestic terrorists imaginable...

View attachment 442764
made trump famous forever.

No, they weren't. You lie. And they were not the ones on video beating the cop anyway. You are claiming any video of a possible Antifa person during a 6-hour insurgency is evidence when the actual video of Trumpers attacking cops is plentiful and all over the news. You're a moron.
dude, I posted the stories of those there. what is it you need? you think every face was caught by a video? you really have no brain activity.

Good people in a pile of trash.

dude, I posted the stories of those there. what is it you need? you think every face was caught by a video? you really have no brain activity.
I saw nothing of value you posted...maybe I missed it. Post it again.

I saw nothing of value you posted...maybe I missed it. Post it again.
nah, you aren't worth more of my time. It's posted once and you can use the search feature to find it. either way, I shit on statements like this one of yours.

son, you have no way of knowing anymore than him. fk you're stupid.

son, you have no way of knowing anymore than him. fk you're stupid.
Nope. Video shows two Antifa thugs bashing in the window on the door to let everyone in. As soon as the Window was shattered, they escaped down the stairway.

Good people in a pile of trash.
They are Republican RINO back stabbers. Their constituents will send them packing.

Who said they were beating the cop? That's just a NAZI red herring.

I'm claiming two known Antifa thugs are on video bashing in the windows on an entrance door to the capitol.

Major Republican donors are abandoning Trump supporters. The Trump movement is DEAD!

Long live the REAL Republicans!

Forum List

Back