Republican Profiles In Courage - A Short Thread

Republicans are running around saying.....
Haven’t read it, haven’t read it

Haven’t had time
Most of the voters don't care. Its a Prog thing.

It's a Soros paid Prog thing.

LOL Gee, Soros must be the most powerful man in the world.

Of for fuck's sake...do some reading....

"Soros’s global reach and influence far outstrip those of the Koch brothers or other liberal bogeymen—and that underlying it all is a vision both dystopian and opportunistic. “The main obstacle to a stable and just world order,” Soros has declared, “is the United States.” Ergo, that constitutional republic must be weakened and its allies degraded."

Connoisseur of Chaos

But then, anti-Americans like you probably agree with him.

Haven’t had time

"Soros’s global reach and influence far outstrip those of the Koch brothers or other liberal bogeymen—and that underlying it all is a vision both dystopian and opportunistic. “The main obstacle to a stable and just world order,” Soros has declared, “is the United States.” Ergo, that constitutional republic must be weakened and its allies degraded."

Connoisseur of Chaos

The only thing I know about Soros is hacks like you hate him. And given the posts of yours I've read, you are totally out of touch with reality.

Haven’t had time

Connoisseur of Chaos

The only thing I know about Soros is hacks like you hate him. And given the posts of yours I've read, you are totally out of touch with reality.

I gave you a reading assignment and still you choose ignorance. That's called stupid. Oh well.....meh

Connoisseur of Chaos

I gave you a reading assignment and still you choose ignorance. That's called stupid. Oh well.....meh

You gave me an assignment? That's too funny. Why would I believe anything you, a Right Wing Hack, suggest I read?

Post an Executive Summary, no more that three short paragraphs and I'll consider a further investigation.

What do you know? Republican Senators have one goal, reelection. They'll toss Trump under the bus when the public outrage reaches into the Red Zones.

There is no public outrage. Only in radical lib heads all based on emotional goo. Bubba lied to a grand jury and not one dem voted to remove him in the senate.

Clinton did what happens in most trials, he didn't commit perjury but he didn't tell the entire truth. "I did not have sex with that women, Ms Lewinsky", one may infer he did not have sexual intercourse; this is common understanding - sex means intercourse.

Trumps hasn't lied under oath, because he knows he cannot tell the truth, it's not part of his nature since he lies all the time.

What do you know? Republican Senators have one goal, reelection. They'll toss Trump under the bus when the public outrage reaches into the Red Zones.

There is no public outrage. Only in radical lib heads all based on emotional goo. Bubba lied to a grand jury and not one dem voted to remove him in the senate.

Clinton did what happens in most trials, he didn't commit perjury but he didn't tell the entire truth. "I did not have sex with that women, Ms Lewinsky", one may infer he did not have sexual intercourse; this is common understanding - sex means intercourse.

Trumps hasn't lied under oath, because he knows he cannot tell the truth, it's not part of his nature since he lies all the time.

BTW, I was never for clinton being impeached.

66C39FF3-31D7-4200-B67E-197A62CFF00F.jpeg

Connoisseur of Chaos

You gave me an assignment? That's too funny. Why would I believe anything you, a Right Wing Hack, suggest I read?

Post an Executive Summary, no more that three short paragraphs and I'll consider a further investigation.

I gave you a link, you didn't read it and won't discuss it. Soros' machinations with the radical leftists is well known. The article includes him saying so. Why do you wish to stay so ignorant? At least discuss the subject or rebut what I say. THEN, you ask ME to post something YOU want. Post it your fucking self, dumbass.

BTW, I was never for clinton being impeached.

:21:

Yeah, right. A committed wingnut didn’t want to remove a popular Democratic President.

C23962F6-AE90-4897-880A-A9122DE208EC.jpeg

And you’ll be right there, saying “I never supported Trump. I just didn’t want Hillary.”

And when the Mods get done scrubbing this site there will be no evidence.

Forum List

Back