Republican Presidential Debate share your thoughts

Cruz is largely right but they talk over him, cut him off and then he diverts into a dry number driven bit of boredom.

That last one was great though. Take on the hacks that are posing as "journalists."

The Moderators are always rude in these debates.

Why would the GOP even hold a debate on NBC? NBC news is so liberally biased that having THEM as moderators is like having Michael Vick running the local animal shelter.

The difference between questions being asked of these candidates and the questions that were asked of the Democratic candidates is night and day. It's one thing for candidates to attack each other but that's not something that a moderator should be doing.

Cruz is largely right but they talk over him, cut him off and then he diverts into a dry number driven bit of boredom.

That last one was great though. Take on the hacks that are posing as "journalists."

Why would the GOP even hold a debate on NBC? NBC news is so liberally biased that having THEM as moderators is like having Michael Vick running the local animal shelter.

Why not? After what Cruz just did, the liberal networks will think twice about staging debates this way.

I missed Christie's opening (I got home late and missed all the openings) but someone said his was very good. Can anybody here recap it briefly?

I don't know much about most of them on the stage. I am a Democrat this year. I just want to hear what the other side says. I like the guy on stage who offered to buy the moderator a pot brownie hehehe

The moderators always seem like assholes on either group. I hate when they ask a candidate a question and then don't allow them to fully answer.

Forum List

Back