Republican Politicians Banned From Labor Day Parade In Wisconsin

Bush II might has well have just put a "closed" sign on the door to the Department of Labor when he was in office :lol: Seriously, since when have most Republicans given a darn about anyone except white-collar workers?
maybe we should pay people working at McDonald's 20 bucks an hour!!

Unions lost the peoples support when they chose thuggery over reason...

Libs doing what libs do best...using government money to exclude people and shut down freedom of speech.

Just trying to take another step in establishing the NEW Peoples Republic of Amerika!!!

I can't wait until they start parading the rich people at bayonet points down the streets...that's when the fun REALLY begins.

Here's a heart warming story about how our friends on the left are eager to practice what they preach about peace, love & brotherhood!
WASHINGTON -- A group of Wisconsin union officials has voted to ban Republican politicians from a local Labor Day parade, underscoring how partisan the state has become in the wake of this year's clashes over collective bargaining rights.

The Marathon County Central Labor Council, which sponsors the parade, includes some 30 local unions.

Council President Randy Radtke said in a statement on the group's website that politicians are only welcome at the festivities if they have demonstrated support for workers' rights.

link

I hope their GOP Congressmen and the Governor show up. I'd love to see them try to keep citizens away from a public event. The law suits will be fun to watch, and God forbid it gets violent.

Unions can't ban anybody, it is a public event, I wish I lived in Wisconson I'd be there with a pro Walker sign.

You'd see a lot of really, REALLY angry, purple faced, finger biting libs, that's for sure...

Here's a heart warming story about how our friends on the left are eager to practice what they preach about peace, love & brotherhood!
WASHINGTON -- A group of Wisconsin union officials has voted to ban Republican politicians from a local Labor Day parade, underscoring how partisan the state has become in the wake of this year's clashes over collective bargaining rights.

The Marathon County Central Labor Council, which sponsors the parade, includes some 30 local unions.

Council President Randy Radtke said in a statement on the group's website that politicians are only welcome at the festivities if they have demonstrated support for workers' rights.

link

Who wants to march with people that want you destroyed? Seems it's them that's the problem. Republicans are so "thin skinned". In fact, their skin is so thin you can see where their heart should be.

link

Who wants to march with people that want you destroyed? Seems it's them that's the problem. Republicans are so "thin skinned". In fact, their skin is so thin you can see where their heart should be.

that's pretty damn anatomical there RD !

link

that's pretty damn anatomical there RD !

Dilloduck.. nice seeing you around my friend...

I'm curious how it's possible to pre-ban people from a public event. That said, it's probably safer for GOP politicians to stay away anyway. It's not like unions are adverse to using violence when they feel it's necessary.

here's a heart warming story about how our friends on the left are eager to practice what they preach about peace, love & brotherhood!
washington -- a group of wisconsin union officials has voted to ban republican politicians from a local labor day parade, underscoring how partisan the state has become in the wake of this year's clashes over collective bargaining rights.

The marathon county central labor council, which sponsors the parade, includes some 30 local unions.

Council president randy radtke said in a statement on the group's website that politicians are only welcome at the festivities if they have demonstrated support for workers' rights.

link

$wailing.jpg

Much like Santorum and the "Gay Jihad" against him... You fuckers think that you aren't accountable for your actions... You continually go on tirade after tirade how labor isn't important and are inconsequential, Wisconsin goes and puts the hammer down on Labor in their State... then you have the fucking GALL to be offended when you aren't invited to a LABOR Day parade?

Much like Santorum and the "Gay Jihad" against him... You fuckers think that you aren't accountable for your actions... You continually go on tirade after tirade how labor isn't important and are inconsequential, Wisconsin goes and puts the hammer down on Labor in their State... then you have the fucking GALL to be offended when you aren't invited to a LABOR Day parade?

People need to be invited to a public event? Who knew? When did that law come in?

Interesting take you have (and I mean you as an individual - not some hysterical generic "you fuckers") on the whole freedom thing.

I wonder if they will have someone go along the Parade route asking the children if their parents vote Republican and if they say yes, then kick them out from WATCHING their little parade.

They don't seem to get that, they made their point that they're against labor unions and are for the CEOs, if its the will of people that they're not wanted they should accept it.

People need to be invited to a public event? Who knew? When did that law come in?

Interesting take you have (and I mean you as an individual - not some hysterical generic "you fuckers") on the whole freedom thing.

Their presence is simply going to spoil the facking event so its best that they stay away.

Forum List

Back