Republican officials in some states to cancel POTUS primary.....UH-OH

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Republicans in 4 states may cancel their 2020 primaries to support Trump

When was the last time any election was that certain? This reminds me of the iceberg tip...a small seemingly
unimportant event, object or combination thereof that is a precursor of something enormous.

Having said that I wish that Trump kept Bolton on in some other capacity. I have no doubt that he was pressured internationally to put some yes man at the table down at the United Parasites convention in NY.

Bolton is all about America....I think this will cost Trump some support.

JO

Trump is a coward, and is afraid to face a primary challenge. Nothing surprising about that.

There's no Republican challenger who would stand a chance of wrestling the nomination from Trump. Why go through the motions, other than to give the leftists something to twist and spin?

There's no Republican challenger who would stand a chance of wrestling the nomination from Trump. Why go through the motions, other than to give the leftists something to twist and spin?

Coward.

Oh. "Considering" such a move and they "may" cancel primaries. USA Today should stick to weather reports, graphs and pie charts in their colorful adult coloring book give away newspaper.

Trump is a coward, and is afraid to face a primary challenge. Nothing surprising about that.
Nothing surprising about the DNC having "super delegates" to thwart the will of Dem voters to give them the candidate (puppet) they wanted but I don't recall you complaining about that.

Nothing surprising about the DNC having "super delegates" to thwart the will of Dem voters to give them the candidate (puppet) they wanted but I don't recall you complaining about that.

Worry about your own party. We'll take care of ours.

Then shut up about OUR party, hypocrite.

Then shut up about OUR party, hypocrite.

Coward.

Don't worry.....Bernie was well compensated for rolling over on his back and exposing his belly to hilary....that new 600,000 dollar home, for instance....

Obama and Clinton were cowards to the max then. Obama screwed over Hillary with super delegates in 2008. Read the history of Obama and his sleazy running. From Illinois to the federal level. Hillary...the smartest woman in the world.....magna cum front hole for all to see.. let a sleazeball newcomer get over on her. She did the same thing to Bernie in 2016. You do know a lot of people liked her in 1992. It was what she did behind the scenes to influence her husband that almost derailed him and caused the 1994 Repub revolution that smells.

Forum List

Back