Republican official who mocked COVID in final Facebook post dies of virus in Texas

https://www.wsj.com/articles/some-v...e/SazEckHgvxI I can keep going if you like.
No thanks - Not interested in you...Paul’s bullshit. Thanks anyway though! :slap:

No thanks - Not interested in you...Paul’s bullshit. Thanks anyway though! :slap:

But thats fine, youre welcome to not read or even look at evidence of a counter argument I presented you. But then again I also realize it was pointless as the point of this thread is to try and badmouth republicans so you can 1 get upvotes from others and 2 trash talk people who dont upvote you with comments that show your narrow mindedness and inability to actually have a conversation.

Yet someone else here to put on the ignore list because they are incapable of thinking beyond "What inconsiderate thing can I say to people who disagree with me and show my unwillingness to see their side" and "what can I post today in order to get a cheap sense of self satisfaction at hating republicans?"

But thats fine, youre welcome to not read or even look at evidence of a counter argument I presented you. But then again I also realize it was pointless as the point of this thread is to try and badmouth republicans so you can 1 get upvotes from others and 2 trash talk people who dont upvote you with comments that show your narrow mindedness and inability to actually have a conversation.

Yet someone else here to put on the ignore list because they are incapable of thinking beyond "What inconsiderate thing can I say to people who disagree with me and show my unwillingness to see their side" and "what can I post today in order to get a cheap sense of self satisfaction at hating republicans?"

:bye1: :bye1: :bye1:

And with that, another denier bites the dust. Sad :(

A Texas GOP official whose social media posts include anti-mask and anti-vaccine rhetoric has died from COVID-19.​
H. Scott Apley, who according to the Galveston News was a member of the Galveston County Republican Party and Dickinson City council, was 45 years old.​
In his last Facebook post July 30, Apley shared a Twitter post mocking COVID-19.​
“In 6 months, we’ve gone from the vax ending the pandemic, to you can still get Covid even if vaxxed, to you can pass Covid onto others even if vaxxed, to you can still die of Covid even if vaxxed, to the unvaxxed are killing the vaxxed,” the post read.​
Apley was admitted to a Galveston hospital two days after that post with pneumonia-like symptoms, according to a GoFundMe page. He tested positive for COVID-19 and was placed on a ventilator.​
He died around 3 a.m. Wednesday, according to the GoFundMe.​

Don't rely on Anecdotal evidence.

I wonder if he made an ICU confessional before they finally placed him on the ventilator or he fought the good fight against the vaccines till the end.

Forum List

Back