Republican Judge Took His Life When Agents Came To Arrest Him For Illicit Child Photos

This guy was a sicko.

He would take children to his cabin in the woods to go hunting. He would hide a camera in the bathroom to take photos of the children. He would also have the kids strip nude so he could "check them for ticks."

When he was exposed for the sicko he is, he first ate the card with the photos on it. Seriously, actually chewed it and swallowed it but there were hard drives with his sick photos on it so eating that card really didn't do much.

Wow.

I would have put GAY JUDGE Took his own life after being snagged sexually harassing little boys.

That's one out of many.

You said all the headlines.
It's pretty common for the news to leave out party affiliation.
I cant tell you how many times I've had to look it up on my own because they dont say anything about party affiliation.
That you dont know this means you dont follow politics,you just parrot what they tell you to say.

You said all the headlines.
It's pretty common for the news to leave out party affiliation.
I cant tell you how many times I've had to look it up on my own because they dont say anything about party affiliation.
That you dont know this means you dont follow politics,you just parrot what they tell you to say.

LOLOL.. Always projecting.

a3ja7elw6sm71.png

LOLOL.. Always projecting.

a3ja7elw6sm71.png
Don't stop, keep going but it best to add the democrat's as they're are plenty of those also to post as well.

You know this bullcrap can go on forever, so the guy did America and the world a favor. End of story.

Forum List

Back