Republican Judge Took His Life When Agents Came To Arrest Him For Illicit Child Photos

Judges like teachers, pastors, priests, scout leaders and coaches are very special people.. they have to adhere to a higher standard.

This judge identified with the Christian right and the party of family values.
Did you say "scout leaders" ? Tell me oh wise one, what happened to the scout leaders, and why did they file for bankruptcy due to lawsuit's ? What changed about the scout's over the years ? Tell us oh wise one.

In fact tell us what happened to all these you've listed over the years, instead of your political cherry picking you love to engage in.

I don't care about patty affiliation when it comes to pedos.

Convict them and a shot to the forehead at dawn the following day

The child received a life sentence, so should the pedo...I just don't want to pay for the perverted freak's up keep

Last edited:
Did you say "scout leaders" ? Tell me oh wise one, what happened to the scout leaders, and why did they file for bankruptcy due to lawsuit's ? What changed about the scout's over the years ? Tell us oh wise one.

It only takes a few perverts to ruin a good thing. Were you EVER involved in Scouting? I would guess NO.

Judges like teachers, pastors, priests, scout leaders and coaches are very special people.. they have to adhere to a higher standard.

This judge identified with the Christian right and the party of family values.
So you're saying if he identified with the party of satanic baby-killers and fetal organ harvesters, he would have been excused?

That's fucked up.

Real fucked up.

So you're saying if he identified with the party of satanic baby-killers and fetal organ harvesters, he would have been excused?

That's fucked up.

Real fucked up.

What do you think, you brain dead ass?

It only takes a few perverts to ruin a good thing. Were you EVER involved in Scouting? I would guess NO.
Why or what created the perverts, and why was there a huge push to introduce perversion into the scout's ???

What does me having ever been a scout or involved in scouting have to do with this, and why would you say I would guess no ???

I wonder if President Potatohead will have the same courage as the Judge to do the right thing when the FBI comes to arrest him for molesting children and rape. Think so?

What do you think, you brain dead ass?
I think he would have been excused possibly or found a way to excuse himself (who killed Epstein?) if he was a prominent person thinking they could get away with it. How many times has that been the example now ??

Why or what created the perverts, and why was there a huge push to introduce perversion into the scout's ???

What does me having ever been a scout or involved in scouting have to do with this, and why would you say I would guess no ???

Are you actually claiming there was a "push to introduce perversion into the Scouts"?

Are you really? Holy cow.. This country is in worse shape than I ever imagined.

Scouting develops character and integrity.

Are you actually claiming there was a "push to introduce perversion into the Scouts"?

Scouts, churches, schools, youth sports.... pedophiles are around them

Are you this stupid really ?? Good grief.

Better go to Google, and see what all the lawsuit's were about, and why they had so many, and who they were being forced to give scout leadership positions to my little ignoramus. Lawsuit's speak for themselves.

Forum List

Back