Republican hypocrisy

The same man that encouraged Ken Starr to question a sworn in Bill Clinton about explicit details of his sexual relationship with Monica Lewinski that led to Republicans impeaching Clinton for lying under oath will be confirmed by Republicans even though that same man just lied under oath.
... just as Democrats are screaming "Believe the Survivors" knowing damn well they scoffed at and insulted Bill Clinton's accusers.

Yeah, there's more than enough hypocrisy to go around, and it exists on both ends.

First of all, none of these accusations existed when Bill Clinton was first elected. One, Paula Jones, before the re-election & it had been disputed by the accuser's brother & sister & many testified that that she had no issues with thsat encounter.

Yet Trump was elected by people knowing he had 18 accusations, Republican Senators )exceopt one) knew Kavanaugh had two accusations.

So these are NOT the same as Biul Clinton.

The same man that encouraged Ken Starr to question a sworn in Bill Clinton about explicit details of his sexual relationship with Monica Lewinski that led to Republicans impeaching Clinton for lying under oath will be confirmed by Republicans even though that same man just lied under oath.

1. No lies of import have been established.
2. His accusers come forth at the 11th hour. How did is supposed victim thing things would go ?
3. The accusations have created a firestorm of ugliness which, in and of itself, has become the true story.

Finally, I'll point out that had he gone away.....the next nominee would have been (or will be) a John Bircher on steriods.

Many conservatives wanted someone who was a flaming partisan (and I do too) and it will happen now after RBG finally gives up what little ghost she has left in her.
Wow, so lying under oath is OK if YOU think they are not important.

2. His accusers come forth at the 11th hour. How did is supposed victim thing things would go ?
3. The accusations have created a firestorm of ugliness which, in and of itself, has become the true story.

Finally, I'll point out that had he gone away.....the next nominee would have been (or will be) a John Bircher on steriods.

Many conservatives wanted someone who was a flaming partisan (and I do too) and it will happen now after RBG finally gives up what little ghost she has left in her.

The accuser came forward when she learned that the POS who tried to Rape her was being nominated for the USSC.

... just as Democrats are screaming "Believe the Survivors" knowing damn well they scoffed at and insulted Bill Clinton's accusers.

Yeah, there's more than enough hypocrisy to go around, and it exists on both ends.

First of all, none of these accusations existed when Bill Clinton was first elected. One, Paula Jones, before the re-election & it had been disputed by the accuser's brother & sister & many testified that that she had no issues with thsat encounter.

Yet Trump was elected by people knowing he had 18 accusations, Republican Senators )exceopt one) knew Kavanaugh had two accusations.

So these are NOT the same as Biul Clinton.
I know. The only thing that matters is the sins of the other side. It's always "different" when MY side does it. No big deal.

I see that every day here.

Apparently so, that's why you didn't care when Bill did it.

Since you want to go there tell us about the 18 women accusing the slime in our WH of misappropriate behavior A pos who admitted his abuse before the world and dotards still supported him Franken at least stepped down The Gov of NY stepped down The AG of NY stepped down but the scum in our WH lives on thanks to people like you
He "admitted" nothing of the kind, you lying piece of shit. When did the number of accusers become 18? The last I heard it was four. The Senate douchebags could dig up 1000 "accusers" and it wouldn't make a bit of difference. There is no practical limit on the number of perjurers one can find by combing through the sewers of this country. Accusations with no credible evidence mean nothing. The people you named stepped down because there was irrefutable evidence of their guilt. The Dim douchebags in the Senate have produced no evidence whatsoever.
List of Trump's accusers and their allegations

Turn off Rush Limbaugh, Infowars & Fox News. You might stop being such a fucking asshole.
I thought we were talking about Kavanaugh. The 18 Trump accusers were all proven to be liars.

PROVEN BY WHOM>, Jesus fuck are you really this stupid????
The known facts.

Alternative facts that you Trumpettes believe? There is no proof that all these women wert not telling the truth.

Kavanaugh was mistaken when he cited the legal drinking age 40 years ago. To a snowflake, that means he's a liar.

Snowflakes will be snowflakes. Each has its own finger print but they're essentially the same. They fall and then they melt.

I get it. Ford can't recall where a house is but Kavanaugh couldn't remember if he was drinking legally?

Really?
When did he say he couldn't remember whether the was drinking legally?
WHEN HE DECLARED IT WAS LEGAL
When did he say that? Please quote the lie you claim he said.
Brett Kavanaugh wrongly claimed he could drink legally in Maryland in high school

Who said I didn't care? I never voted for Bill Clinton.

Who said I didn't care? I never voted for Bill Clinton.

You're a Left wing hack, you'd support Bill no matter what.

The accuser came forward when she learned that the POS who tried to Rape her was being nominated for the USSC.
As you say, her motive was clearly political, but it is just as clear none of the Democrats on the committee believed she was credible since they had her letter before the hearings began and made no mention of it through 45 days of hearings. They clearly considered he a liar or a crackpot and only tried to pass her off as credible as a last desperate attempt to delay the confirmation vote until after the midterm elections.

He "admitted" nothing of the kind, you lying piece of shit. When did the number of accusers become 18? The last I heard it was four. The Senate douchebags could dig up 1000 "accusers" and it wouldn't make a bit of difference. There is no practical limit on the number of perjurers one can find by combing through the sewers of this country. Accusations with no credible evidence mean nothing. The people you named stepped down because there was irrefutable evidence of their guilt. The Dim douchebags in the Senate have produced no evidence whatsoever.

Turn off Rush Limbaugh, Infowars & Fox News. You might stop being such a fucking asshole.
I thought we were talking about Kavanaugh. The 18 Trump accusers were all proven to be liars.

The known facts.

Alternative facts that you Trumpettes believe? There is no proof that all these women wert not telling the truth.
There was plenty of it. Of course, a CNN watching drone like you would never have heard about it.

Kavanaugh was mistaken when he cited the legal drinking age 40 years ago. To a snowflake, that means he's a liar.

Snowflakes will be snowflakes. Each has its own finger print but they're essentially the same. They fall and then they melt.

I get it. Ford can't recall where a house is but Kavanaugh couldn't remember if he was drinking legally?

Really?
Brett Kavanaugh wrongly claimed he could drink legally in Maryland in high school
No he didn't, moron.

You mean that's when she started fabricating her bullshit story.

The known facts.

"There is no proof that all these women wert [sic] not telling the truth."

alf.jpg

Certainly she could have fabricated something better & got some more evil Democrats to be witnesses especially since Kavanaugh claims not to remember anything.

The known facts.

"There is no proof that all these women wert [sic] not telling the truth."

alf.jpg

18 women are all liars about Trump. Ford is a liar about Kavanaugh. And your head is fso fasr up Trump's ass.

Trump has admitted to groping women.

Really?
No he didn't, moron.
Yes he did.

The known facts.

There was plenty of it. Of course, a CNN watching drone like you would never have heard about it.[/QUOTE

You are right., I don't watch Or listen to Fox News, Rush Limbaugh or Infowars like you.

Certainly she could have fabricated something better & got some more evil Democrats to be witnesses especially since Kavanaugh claims not to remember anything.
Ford is the one who claims not to remember anything, dumbass. Kavanaugh claims it never happened.

To find witnesses, Ford would have to hunt down people who went to Kavanagh's school at the same time as him, and who couldn't vouch for their whereabouts at the time. She would also have to do this without attracting attention. Down that road lies a perjury charge.

No he didn't, moron.
Yes he did.
Quote the testimony where he said that, or shut the fuck up.

Forum List

Back