Republican HQ in Orange County firebombed

Trump should learn to watch his mouth, that kind of crap he ran to never ends well. In this current environment I doubt this is the last we'll see of this kind of thing. Be sure to be aghast at every incident as opposed to "certain" ones.

Trump should learn to watch his mouth, that kind of crap he ran to never ends well. In this current environment I doubt this is the last we'll see of this kind of thing. Be sure to be aghast at every incident as opposed to "certain" ones.

Did you really just blame the victim?

Nope, not at all. But look around at the state of this society. This will spread. How far? For how long? Don't know. But words and tone do matter and it's utterly incoherent and out of control in this society. Combine that with the economic situation and the way the power structure always pits the masses against each other? My guess is we'll see more.

Just remember, with O and Hillary in charge of "justice" there will be no justice for anyone not a die-hard Democrat...

Nope, not at all. But look around at the state of this society. This will spread. How far? For how long? Don't know. But words and tone do matter and it's utterly incoherent and out of control in this society. Combine that with the economic situation and the way the power structure always pits the masses against each other? My guess is we'll see more.

And in no where did you recognize Democrats participation in words and tone?

Of course, it's the entire situation, all of it. But partisanshitheads have taken up so much oxygen no one can imagine some of us haven't bought into that. And I'm sorry if you have, but yes, Trump's mouth is gasoline to the fire.

Translation = Libtards have the right to not be offended.

Of course, it's the entire situation, all of it. But partisanshitheads have taken up so much oxygen no one can imagine some of us haven't bought into that. And I'm sorry if you have, but yes, Trump's mouth is gasoline to the fire.

It appears you did buy into that partisanship.

They probably firebombed themselves for the attention

That sounds a bit partisan but he, unlike BLM is not calling for violence. Yes, he obviously hurts you but growing a backbone is part of the maturing process. Liberals struggle with the whole growing up thing.

Because I refused to land squarely on your side, you're all like that, "both" sides.

Because I refused to land squarely on your side, you're all like that, "both" sides.

Ok. We're done. You have just hit a level of crazy that would take entirely too much time to deal with right now. See ya.

Yeah... Let's focus on words, and tone; while the left are commiting actual crimes, and engaging in terrorism...

Stick with your partisanshit, that's working well for society.
There's nothing partisan about my quote. You'd rather discuss another topic other than the crime commited by obviously partisan leftists. Your fellow Libs would probably have fallen for such a juvenile attempt to change the subject; however most free thinking adults will not.

That sounds a bit partisan but he, unlike BLM is not calling for violence. Yes, he obviously hurts you but growing a backbone is part of the maturing process. Liberals struggle with the whole growing up thing.

If Trump is what you call maturity I have no intention of every growing "up".

Forum List

Back